TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Thanks needafriend,angelcake 71,famof6(yep I finally found the thread),ready4onemore,and superstoked for all the welcomes!!!
It nice to meet all of you ladies!
needafriend-Congrats on your baby bean!!
ready4onemore- Congrats on your TR! I just had my in June.
Well AF finally decided to show up today! On to next month to ttc our miracle baby!!

my whole post I just typed just got erased..... ::sigh::

super: praying hard for you. I hope you can get them to order that STAT. You should have it in an hour then. I hate having to wait for things I know take so little time to do and are soooo important!

faint positive on test this afternoon. still very crampy but no blood. I just feel awful though. Soaked in the tub for a long time today. trying to be hopeful, but I kinda know it's not to be.

new years party tomorrow at my house. Not in a festive mood in the least. Let me just get through this.

Adanma

Adanma, so happy for you! I feel this is it for you!!! Congrats hun XXX

My test I just did. I am trying to hold on to something!! :winkwink: Lines is darker than it has ever been for me. So I know my levels are going up. But are they going up enough? When I go to get the blood done tomorrow I am going to see if I can stick around to get results because I know my doc is not around tomorrow. I am hoping and praying this is not a tubal. Other than a crampy back and spotting very light pink on and off I am fine? Ughhh this SUCKS!!!! lol

Attachments

• IMG_0671TEST_.jpg
    IMG_0671TEST_.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 6
I hope your levels double Super... am concerned it may be tubal.. is the butt pain like a red hot poker is being stuck up your butt..sorry for tmi.. xx

I hope your levels double Super... am concerned it may be tubal.. is the butt pain like a red hot poker is being stuck up your butt..sorry for tmi.. xx

It feels nothing like that... tmi, up my butt does not hurt, just feels like entire ass aches...cheeks and all? Or the back aching is so low it feels its all hurting?

Adanma, FXd for you sweetie. I hope the party goes well and you have a great time. You deserve it.:hugs:

Super, That looks very positive. I am still praying for you and adanma. You both deserve it. :hugs:

Reeds, Hi hun.

Afm, I am still cramping AF is not due until next week. I may test Saturday. But not sure.

Hey ready how are you hun?

Super my lower back killed me early on...I was so sure AF was coming. Lots of prayers being said for you

Oh girls! So much going on:hugs:

I am soooo hoping for Super and Adanma's little ones to stay put..in the right place for all 9 months!:thumbup:

For all the ladies in the 2ww...I hope it goes by quickly for you:flower:

afm, started testing with IC opks 2xday on cd 7..today is cd10...still getting faint lines. I know it's early but I'm afraid of missing the surge like I *think* I did last month...I'm going to keep doing them until...well, hopefully a surge but if not, I'm going to keep doing them until af arrives! I'm still confused by my "new self"! I'm also doing BBT with fertility friend..first month of that. Af was super mean last cycle...much worse than before the TR. I'm hoping that was a freak month. I haven't had to take painkillers for af in YEARS but I certainly needed them the first 2 days of this cycle.

Hope everyone is doing well today! Anyone making New Years resolutions:winkwink: (other than giving birth in 2011:haha:)

Okay may sound and look silly but I pulled random diagram from the net and just put red color to where my aching is to. Bad sign? Feels better when I am standing. Now this is not a horrible pain, just annoying. Oh yeah feel free to have a chuckle..lol:haha:

Attachments

• lymph-sys-a2 copy.jpg
    lymph-sys-a2 copy.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 2
Super...could totally be your uterus stretching out.

Adamna....FX or u hun. When are u going for bloods?

Just popping in....haven't really read back but will later. AFM...huge,huge, huge day for me. All my court crap is OVER with the ex regarding the kids. Done deal!! Time to celebrate.

Hi ladies! Welcome to the new ladies, this group is very supportive. I'm Anna 30 mom of 3 kiddos... Had TL 2006 and TR in March 2010...not sure of my tube lengths but was told by my TR doc that we have a 75-80% chance of getting pregnant.
Adanma and Super- hang in their ladies... I will keep you both in my prayers :hugs:
Ready- your killing me.... I am on the edge of my seat waiting for you to test!!! Lol
Needs and Reeds- how are mommies and babies doing??

AFM- I am in my TWW ...af isn't due until Jan.9th

Hope everyone has a safe and fun New Year's Eve and Day :)

Christmas was big for the kids but bittersweet for me since dh wasn't here. I was able to call him and put it on speaker phone so he could hear the kids excitement.

How are things going for you since TR?

Carole I see you are still hanging in there and Sandi your Gunner is growing like a weed

Adanma Fx'd for you hun

How is Mel?

Fluter yes Gunner is growing like a weed. LOL I think he is wanting to make sure he gets a early appearance. I am so glad you got to talk to Dh on Christmas. Deplyment is so hard. Big hugs to you.

Carole yay for it all being done! I hope you stomped him a new one...he so deservered it!!

Super where your hurting looks about where I was...I think you baby is settling in.

Adanma how are you feeling?

I am so excited for all the new ladies...thinking of all you in the 2ww!

Reeds, I am good. Trying not to look for symptoms, but of course it is not easy.

Faith, no resolution for me.

Super, in you butt area does it feel like a pulled muscle? I had that feeling for about 3-4 days this week. Now just af like cramps but she is not due until next week.

Needa, I am so glad that is over for you. Now your new year will be even better.

Navy, glad you are doing well. I hope the TWW goes by fast. I am really killing myself with not testing. But I am trying to wait it out.

Flutter, glad your kids you yourself had a good Christmas. I am doing well just ready to be knock-up already.

Reeds, I am good. Trying not to look for symptoms, but of course it is not easy.

Faith, no resolution for me.

Super, in you butt area does it feel like a pulled muscle? I had that feeling for about 3-4 days this week. Now just af like cramps but she is not due until next week.

Needa, I am so glad that is over for you. Now your new year will be even better.

Navy, glad you are doing well. I hope the TWW goes by fast. I am really killing myself with not testing. But I am trying to wait it out.

Flutter, glad your kids you yourself had a good Christmas. I am doing well just ready to be knock-up already.

Ready, it does not really feel like a pulled muscle, its a cramp , the only thing I can measure it with is an af like cramp but in the rump...lol I was doing the dishes earlier and I barely even knew it was there. When I sit down it is more noticeable.

Yes Super, that is exactly what it feels like. Kind of like a "charlie horse"? I even had hubby to try and massage it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->