TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Ready that is how I felt. I really had no symptoms other than my BBT was still elavated. I was so shocked when I seen the 2nd line...and with afternoon wee. I am praying hard this is your cycle.

Ready that is how I felt. I really had no symptoms other than my BBT was still elavated. I was so shocked when I seen the 2nd line...and with afternoon wee. I am praying hard this is your cycle.

Thanks reeds. I am so excited but I don't want to be disappointed. I know I need to have faith. Keep praying, and thank you so much for all your support.

WOOHOO!! I'm sending out and sprinkling a whole bunch of baby dust,sticky dust and labor dust :dust: all around to everyone!! lol we all need one,two or all three!!:) DH has duty tonight but i so can't wait to see him tomorrow...i hate sleeping by myself!! Grocery shopping tomorrow..lol
So what is everyone's plans for New Year's Eve and Day??? We might be going to a BBQ but not sure yet!!

Ready~ Thank you ... I am hoping the next 9 days goes very fast....cuz i won't be testing until AF is at least a day or two late!

okay so here is some good news :) i have my DMV evaluation to drive again on January 2nd at 1:15pm and i finally got an appt with my Gastric Dr.(Thank the lord!!)....My next appts. to make are fertility and Ortho hand!! Had my second evaluation on my wrists(carpel tunnel) and my left hand has gotten better but my right hand has gotten worse and my cortisone shot that i got in Nov, has woren off. So i am going to continue PT and hope that with my PT's evaluation that my Orth hand Dr will say enough is enough and do surgery on my right hand soon.

Okay i will be back on later.

FX Super.. sounds more like cramping type pain than a tubal.. will they be testing your blood again soon hun?
FX Adanma too... hang in there beanie..

Good luck Ready!!... I know what it feels like being scared to test...literally after I tested and got a BFN.. within a few hours my AF was here!... hoping you get your BFP.. xx

Ready Im really excited to hear your results!
Im suppose to get my AF tommorrow :( I tested yesterday and it was BFN oh well I guess next month we will try again seeing you preggo ladies on here is def. a good sign :)

I went to the hospital this morning to get my bloods taken again. My doctor is closed today, so I explained how important it was to me to have the results today. So I waited in the waiting room for about 3 or more hours and the doctor said my levels went up to 243. It has not doubled and he never said anything about them not being doubled. He said my levels are going up and that would lead him to believe that it is a viable pregnancy and congratulated me. When I get my scan on Tuesday it will say more. Where it is located and stuff. It was not even a full 48 hours between levels getting checked so I guess they would have risen a bit more if given time?

So I feel a little better and stress level has decreased a little. Tuesday can't come fast enough!

Yay Super, glad that your levels have gone up and that your stress level has gone down.:happydance::happydance:

Super- that is great news:) can't wait to hear what the scan shows on Tuesday.

Ready- how you doin sweetie???

So I have some good news and it's not about me...lol my friend Marie gave birth to her baby boy today.... Hunter James is what they named him and is stats are 7 lbs and 3 oz 20 inch long. Mother and baby are doing well I got a picture of him and he is adorable!!!

AFM: have been very cold today, runny nose and off and on dry hiving with an upset tummy... Really hoping it just the weather and lack of sleep and thT I am not getting a cold. TMI warning had alot of creamy cm in undies this afternoon... Icky!!!
Be back on later got to get dinner out of the oven.

Super- Glad to hear your levels went up! What great news!

BTW Happy New Years ladies! For us who have not got our :bfp:'s this is our year ladies!! Tons of :dust: to us! For those who are expecting here is to happy, healthy babys in 2011!

So dinner was good tonight I made whole made Mexican Rice and Tortilla bake ...yummy!! We are staying in tonight and watching college football and playing games on Facebook and then later watching Dick Clark's New Year's Bash !! Happy New Year Ladies :) :hugs:

Happy New Year Ladies!!

Hope the New Year brings many BFPs and lots of healthy babies.

Hey ladies and Happy new year again. I tested this morning it was a :bfn: pictures in my journal.

Happy New Year Ladies :) Our Plans for today....watch The Rose Parade and then some college football games and have some yummy snacks!! LOL

Ready~ Oh I'm sorry you had to see a BFN Sweetie....Sending a HUGH HUG to you :hugs: :hugs: It's not over until AF shows her face!!

Updated: I forgot to tell ya ladies that I started a TTC journal (link is in siggy down below)....figured it will help me with the joys and disappointments of my TTC journey.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->