TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Happy new year ladies! Im ready to start the new year with some good news but that was not the case for me I went to bed early last night due to feeling super sick and then this morning the witch flew in right on time :( what a way to start 2011 Im hoping the rest of the year proves to be better for me. Who knows maybe next month I get my BFP and can really enjoy this year without this sickening feeling hanging in the back of my mind. Enough of the negative i got that out of me for now, nothing but positive for now on !!!!

Happy New Year ladies!

Navy,That dinner does sound yummy.

Momma,sorry to hear the witch got you.:hugs:

Ready,:hugs:bfn's are always hard to see.I hope you don't see anymore,but its not over to the witch shows her face.FX for you!!

AFM,I am enjoying my weekend off work.I am so ready to test,but yes I know its way to early.

I think I was testing at around 6dpo...LOL...sad eh.
I hope everyone has been having an amazing New Years and will get all that they wish for in this upcoming year.

Hey ladies, thanks so much for all the encouraging words. You ladies are the best.

Hey ladies were is everyone at? I might have some news to share and no one is online.:cry: Check in everyone please. I am just going to say that Reeds was totally right!!!!

Ready! That's a HUGE praise the Lord!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

so very happy for you:hugs: I will pray that your little one is in the right place and stays there for 9 months:thumbup:

Karen....I'm so happy for u. It's truly a blessing and I know God will keep his hand on u and your baby. H&H nine to u!!!
I have big predictions for this thread ......babies, babies and more babies.

Adanma....How are u doing girl? Iam on pins and needles. As well...super, let us know how u are doing?

OMG!!!! CONGRATS Ready :) That is the BEST news i have heard that you and Super both got their BFP's!!! :hugs: Sending lots of STICKY DUST to both of you ladies :happydance: :dust:

Watch out 2011 TR ladies are on a mission for our BFP's !! LOL

Adanma~ Hope your doing well....please pop in soon ...we miss you:hugs:

Okay ...I will be back on in a bit

Adanma, please let us know how your are doing.

Super, please give us an update when you can.

WOooohooo the tr ladies are on a 2011 baby roll!! So happy for you Karen. I seen that dip and 10dpo and just knew it your chart is perfect and screaming PREGNANT!! Much love to you all. GOd is so good.

Super & Adanma,hoping you ladies check in soon.

Angelcake,Why do feel crappy?What cd are you on?I hope you get to feeling better!

AFM,With our new bfp's on the thread.I got all excited and forgot I was going to ask you ladies an important question.:haha:My insurance company and dr are argueing whether they are going to be in network or not.So my dr said that it should be sorted out in the next few months then he would do the HSG.I don't think insurance covers it anyway so may go to the RE instead of waiting on him.But anyway my question is that he gave me a 3 month script for clomid and said to try that cd 3-7.He said I did NOT have to come back in to be checked.Is this normal?He has not really done any testing.Is it safe to take it with out being monitored?I have not heard any of you ladies say you were taking but thought you may know something about it.

Not that long home, I slept for a little while because it was a long visit. Well they took me in right away and done all kinds of tests. Got a ultrasound done, regular and vagainal, they never seen anything:cry: The only thing they did see is a thickening of the uterus , which he said appears in very early pregnancy.

My concern was my tubes, nothing could been seen on my tubes either...So why the pain??? well they said it is probaby not related to the pregnancy at all? My beta levels went down by 5. So we know something is not right. They are not ruling out tubal, they just could not see anything there at that momement. I have to get beta levels done and ultrasounds done every 2 days until some news comes.

With the way the results come back I should be 2 weeks pregnant, which we know is not correct. I was told it can be a blighted ovum, spontaneous miscarriage.

I will update when I know more. Thank you for all your support!!:hugs:

Wow ready congrats hunXXX Fantastic news!! :)

Thanks reeds.

Fam, I have no idea but I think there may be a thread on here about clomid.

Super, :hugs: still praying the best for you.

Fam ~ I wish I could help ya sweetie I don't know much about Clomid. Hope you find the answers your looking for sweetie.

Super~ OH NO!! I hope the tests and Dr's figure everything out soon :hugs: I will keep you in my thoughts and Prayers.

fam....no clue about clomid but I do think my hsg helped me get my bfp.

Super...I am still praying for u and hoping all is ok. I am glad u went to the hospital and please keep us posted on your health. Hugs!!!

Super & Adanma,hoping you ladies check in soon.

Angelcake,Why do feel crappy?What cd are you on?I hope you get to feeling better!

AFM,With our new bfp's on the thread.I got all excited and forgot I was going to ask you ladies an important question.:haha:My insurance company and dr are argueing whether they are going to be in network or not.So my dr said that it should be sorted out in the next few months then he would do the HSG.I don't think insurance covers it anyway so may go to the RE instead of waiting on him.But anyway my question is that he gave me a 3 month script for clomid and said to try that cd 3-7.He said I did NOT have to come back in to be checked.Is this normal?He has not really done any testing.Is it safe to take it with out being monitored?I have not heard any of you ladies say you were taking but thought you may know something about it.

I was on clomid for 7 cycles without being monitored. The downfall is without the HSG and knowing for sure your tubes are open you could be stimulating for no reason. Most of the time insurance does NOT cover the HSG so I would call them and ask and go from there. I have read and talked to ladies that have also been on clomid and they were mostly all monitored. Its kinda a catch 22...also without being monitored your also not being checked for over stimulation which is a prblem. I luckily didn't have any problems on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->