TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Not that long home, I slept for a little while because it was a long visit. Well they took me in right away and done all kinds of tests. Got a ultrasound done, regular and vagainal, they never seen anything:cry: The only thing they did see is a thickening of the uterus , which he said appears in very early pregnancy.

My concern was my tubes, nothing could been seen on my tubes either...So why the pain??? well they said it is probaby not related to the pregnancy at all? My beta levels went down by 5. So we know something is not right. They are not ruling out tubal, they just could not see anything there at that momement. I have to get beta levels done and ultrasounds done every 2 days until some news comes.

With the way the results come back I should be 2 weeks pregnant, which we know is not correct. I was told it can be a blighted ovum, spontaneous miscarriage.

I will update when I know more. Thank you for all your support!!:hugs:

Wow ready congrats hunXXX Fantastic news!! :)

Super
Please be careful hun and get the care you deserve.... in my early scans all they saw was the thickened lining too.. but at least they are looking after you hun.. in the UK they only scan once a week but do the bloods every 2 days.. I think scanning every 2 days is good.. ANY PAIN OR BLEEDING PLEASE GO TO HOSPITAL.. dont mean to scare you hun, but having had an ectopic I wouldnt wish it on anyone.. xx

Hey Ladies :). I have missed u all sooooo much. I forgot my password to my other acct and had to create a new one. Congrats to all the recent BFP!!!!!!! I will post more soon

Great ID floppyears but what was your old ID...LOL....Now I'm curious as your expecting and I can't put an old ID to the new ID

Hope all u ladies are happy and wish u a great day. There are so many of us now, I can't remember all the names.

Hey guys. Been bleeding for a few days now. I declined any medical management like ultrasound and bloods. I know it's over. Taking a break from ttc for awile. I just can't do this anymore right now. I will be around to support you guys still though.

ready: congrats girl! One month of trying!? That's awesome! wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.

super: thinking of you

I'm so glad our group is starting to get bfp's. I hope it happens for me soon and I hope nobody else has to go through this

Adanma

I am soooo sorry needa I was imrestored.

:) on Dec 31 I got what I thought was a negative as I walked out of the bathroom. I got down the hallway and heard go look again. I said ok I looked and saw a faint line. I thought I was seeing things so I asked my dd what do she see? And she said I see a line mommy!! Your pregnant mommy. I taking two more internet test. And Jan 1 2011 @ 12AM with First Response that showed to pretty lines. Praise God! I woke dh up and said Happy New Years baby we are pregnant :).

Ready- Congrats hon :) whoop! whoop! We are preggo buddies. I am shocked :) I feel like af is coming.

I usually don't say anything till its confirmed by the Dr and by US. I am looking to see when is the next I can get in to be seen to confirm pregnancy. Right now I am shocked by the test. I will keep u ladies posted :).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mommax3 journal
I noticed other girls journals on here and i've been really informed and comforted by them so i decided to start my own My name is Kristna Im 28 and DH is 30 WE have 3 kids together already and started young so when i was preggo with my 3 child I thought 3 was a good number now that im older I realized How wrong I was was! On april 5 2007 I delivered my third child and also had my tubal ligation. About a year after I realized what a horrible mistake i had made I made an appintment with my gyno and cried so hard as i told her how wrond I was and all she said was sorry there is no turning back I did some research online and found that she was wrong I could have my tubes reversed so when we had enough money I went found a local dr. and scheduled my reversal on october 5 2010 I had my reversal and was told that everything went great I did'nt even have much scaring inside from my 3 c-sections and that I should have no problems getting preggo just to wait 3 months while I heal. Well I did'nt wait I have been trying since with no luck before my tubal I got preggo the first try with all my kids except for my middle child he took 2 trys lol. So now im wondering if the Dr. was right should i have no problem or is this just the begining of a long long road?? Until I get my BFP im going to continue wondering but in the meantime Im thrilled to see woman just like me get there BFP!

:) on Dec 31 I got what I thought was a negative as I walked out of the bathroom. I got down the hallway and heard go look again. I said ok I looked and saw a faint line. I thought I was seeing things so I asked my dd what do she see? And she said I see a line mommy!! Your pregnant mommy. I taking two more internet test. And Jan 1 2011 @ 12AM with First Response that showed to pretty lines. Praise God! I woke dh up and said Happy New Years baby we are pregnant :).

Ready- Congrats hon :) whoop! whoop! We are preggo buddies. I am shocked :) I feel like af is coming.

yay! congrats :)

wow! congrats!!

Adanma

Morning ladies....I will pop back in soon right now I am going to update my journal and then go finish cleaning my house before my MIL gets here!!!

ok girls I just bought some conceive plus, what do you guys think, has this worked for anyone on here? Praying this does the trick:hugs:

Restored....I was just thinking about u the other day wondering why u were MIA. Congrats...God is starting to work his wonders on some of the girls in this thread as well as testing the strength of some. It's wonderful news and H&H nine to u and baby.

Adanma.....My heart goes out to u, I know it is sooo sad to be going through what u have and I know any words I may say will not take away the pain of the loss you have to endure again. Just know that u are an amazing strong woman who has been though more than most. U stand tall and are proud of where u have been...As u should be!!!! This is just a stepping stone in life and he WILL provide for u. U have to keep your chin up and continue on with the TTC journey. Hugs!!

Adanma,:hugs:I know how you feel hun,Its starting to get to me also.We never dreamed it would be so hard.DH wants to take a break from TTC,he says he can't stand to see me cry myself to sleep anymore.We are all here for you if you ever need to talk.

Iamrestored,Congrats!Glad to see your back.

Momma,We use preseed.I have heard it is very similar to conceive plus.This is our first cycle actually using it more than once so we will see if it worked in a couple of days.GL:dust:

AFM,I found out that my insurance does cover a HSG,so now I have to find a dr to do it.My dr and insurance company are still not getting along.lol.I called the RE its a month and half wait for the first appointment..Then after the first visit they will see about making another appt.for the HSG.It seems so long to wait.Anyway I tested this morning 8 dpo I think,I couldn't hold out of course BFN.I hope it is just to early.

Sorry,I meant floppyears.I am going have to get use to that one.:haha:

Don't give up fam....I think going for that HSG is a great idea. As said...I got pg after I had mine...U just never know, maybe those tubes need a small cleaning.

Ready and Floppy-Congrats on your :bfp:'s ladies!!
Super-Praying for you and your miracle baby! Keep us posted!
Fam- I took clomid long time ago. The only thing my OB doc did was have me come in and do a ultrasound to see if there was any follicles devloping.
Adanma- I'm sorry to hear what you are going through. Take Care and I wish you all the luck when you decide to start TTC again.

Ladies, I have a question about the HSG testing. How is it done? I understand that it can be painful (which is nothing new in this journey...:wacko:) but just curious....:flower:

Adanma, so sorry for what you're going through:hugs:

Super, how are you feeling today?

Thanks Needa,I really think so too.I am just going to keep doing everything I can until I can get the hsg done.Even though I do get to feeling down sometimes I honestly think the new year is going to bring great things.

ok girls I just bought some conceive plus, what do you guys think, has this worked for anyone on here? Praying this does the trick:hugs:

Haven't tried Conceive Plus but using the similar Pre-seed this month...IF I COULD JUST GET A + OPK for crying out loud! I've been doing opks 2x a day since CD7...same faint line every time! On a more hopeful note, I do seem to have a lot of (tmi) stretchy CM today. We've been BD'ing every other day since CD8....:winkwink:

I'll be anxious to hear how the conceive plus works for you! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->