TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Adanma I'm so sorry hun ((hugs))

Faith I had my hsg test on the 12/10. It did not hurt at all. I mean it was alittle uncomfortable with the canula but nothing more than a pap. The doc opens u up with a canula/speculum cleans the cervix and then inserts a catheter. Dye will be pushed throught the catheter into the tubes. You will pob have to roll to each side. But that's it. The ladies that have said it hurt have come back with blocked tubes (in my experience talking to them). Mine were open and I'm hoping it cleared them out so when Feb comes and we can ttc it does the trick! They say it can boost fertility for 3mo after. I will have had 2 cycles since by the time dh gets here so I'm super hopefull

Most of you are furthur into this journey then I so Im not sure about any of the dye test stuff i do know that they said if after 4months of trying and still no baby then to come back and they would do the test to make sure the tubes were all open, other then that I have no helpfull info. The concieve plus is a lube thats suppose to help give the sperm a better route to travel (suppose to be very much like our own lubrication) I read in another forum on here that many woman tried for years and after using this stuff they got there BFP! so keeping my fingers crossed :)

Hey ladies,

Adanma, I am so sorry sweetie.:hugs: We are here for you and praying with and for you. I wish I could do or say something that would take the pain away.:hugs:

floopyears(iamrestored), Congrats!! We are belly buddies,

Super, thinking of you sweetie.

Flutter, you will be good and ready in February. :happydance:

Fam, it was just a little to early. I didn't get a positive until 13DPO.

TTCBaby2011, thanks sweetie.

Sorry for anyone I missed.

AFM, I went to the doctor today and they did an u/s. They thought it might be to early to see sac but Praise God!! they did see my little bean's sac. I added pictures of U/S and todays test. LOL

Adanma I'm so sorry hun ((hugs))

Faith I had my hsg test on the 12/10. It did not hurt at all. I mean it was alittle uncomfortable with the canula but nothing more than a pap. The doc opens u up with a canula/speculum cleans the cervix and then inserts a catheter. Dye will be pushed throught the catheter into the tubes. You will pob have to roll to each side. But that's it. The ladies that have said it hurt have come back with blocked tubes (in my experience talking to them). Mine were open and I'm hoping it cleared them out so when Feb comes and we can ttc it does the trick! They say it can boost fertility for 3mo after. I will have had 2 cycles since by the time dh gets here so I'm super hopefull

Thanks for the info how long after your reversal did you have that done?

Hey ladies,

Adanma, I am so sorry sweetie.:hugs: We are here for you and praying with and for you. I wish I could do or say something that would take the pain away.:hugs:

floopyears(iamrestored), Congrats!! We are belly buddies,

Super, thinking of you sweetie.

Flutter, you will be good and ready in February. :happydance:

Fam, it was just a little to early. I didn't get a positive until 13DPO.

TTCBaby2011, thanks sweetie.
YAY you must be so relieved im sure after you get your bfp your not totally at ease and able to enjoy it but im sure your loving life right now:happydance:
Sorry for anyone I missed.

AFM, I went to the doctor today and they did an u/s. They thought it might be to early to see sac but Praise God!! they did see my little bean's sac. I added pictures of U/S and todays test. LOL

YAY you must be so relieved im sure after you get your bfp your not totally at ease and able to enjoy it but im sure your loving life right now:happydance:

Faith & Momma....I had my HSG done prior to the reveral to see where the tubes were cut to spill out the dye. And again in April, only 3 months ater my TR as I BEGGED my dr and he is a sweetheart. Both mine were painful as heck. It stung and burnt bad....and I am a tough old bird. Each person is different and I "heard" that if it is painful u either have or had a blockage. Who knows....but the test and discomfort is well worth it. I also felt very achy inside afterwards....but tylenol helped. (Reeds said baking soda help with CM???)
Goodluck...

Fluter.....when is hubby on leave??? Isn't it pretty soon?

fam....I know we are going to have more BFP soon. Modern tech it amazing and look at all these successful reversals.( I know it's hard with having a MC or a blighted ovum pg but you HAVE to take the positive out of all situations and know YOUR TR WORKED!!!) With patience, positive thoughts and prayers.....all can happen!!!

I used preseed lube while TTC....I never knew that most lube can kill sperm as well as some cervical mucus can be hostile to those little boys. LOL.....

I had to announce that DD's dad and stepmom had their baby boy today.DD is on:cloud9:.So I guess we are going shopping for a present for her new little brother tomorrow.Her dad only has 2 girls so he has been waiting for a boy.His name is Lake???

Faith & Momma....I had my HSG done prior to the reveral to see where the tubes were cut to spill out the dye. And again in April, only 3 months ater my TR as I BEGGED my dr and he is a sweetheart. Both mine were painful as heck. It stung and burnt bad....and I am a tough old bird. Each person is different and I "heard" that if it is painful u either have or had a blockage. Who knows....but the test and discomfort is well worth it. I also felt very achy inside afterwards....but tylenol helped. (Reeds said baking soda help with CM???)
Goodluck...

Fluter.....when is hubby on leave??? Isn't it pretty soon?

fam....I know we are going to have more BFP soon. Modern tech it amazing and look at all these successful reversals.( I know it's hard with having a MC or a blighted ovum pg but you HAVE to take the positive out of all situations and know YOUR TR WORKED!!!) With patience, positive thoughts and prayers.....all can happen!!!

I used preseed lube while TTC....I never knew that most lube can kill sperm as well as some cervical mucus can be hostile to those little boys. LOL.....

I used the baking soda this cycle. Just like Reeds said.:thumbup:

Karen I hadn't realized you used the baking soda this cycle. I really believe that is also what got me a BFP as awell. XX

Hey ladies I hope you do not mind but I started us a TR bump buddy thread in the pregnancy buddy forums. We all have shared such a journey ttc thought it would be fun to continue there. I so can't wait for all of us to be there. XX

Here is a link

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-buddies/499888-tr-bump-buddies.html#post8467720

Ready- I know that was a relief seeing the sac :). Awww I look forward to seeing the u/s pic.

Karen you probably did but I have baby brain. LOL

Of course with the new thread I don't mean we have to leave here completely. We are the TR sisters. XXX

Reeds~ I'm not preggo yet but thank you for setting up the other thread :)

Ready~ when i'm done posting in here i will be heading over to your journal :)

I think i saw we have another BFP in here....i believe it's floppyears...Congrats and hope you have a H&H 9 months.

Okay so for the ladies that have just gotten their BFP's ...Do any of ya know about when your due??

I just posted in my journal...needed to write.I am feeling down tonight :( I talked to my son on the phone tonight and my heart crumbled into many pieces :cry:

Awww Ann I know your not yet but I am praying you will be soon. Sorry about your son. XX

Ready-What is it about the baking soda? Does it help in TTC? How do you use it and when? I never heard about using baking soda before!

Ready-What is it about the baking soda? Does it help in TTC? How do you use it and when? I never heard about using baking soda before!

It helps make good CM. After I washed my hands throughly I sprinkle a little in my hand and take my finger (on other hand) and touch it so that it is on my finger and you insert that finger into your vagina. But be careful not to go to far or it will burn a little. You will have EWCM.

Reeds, please correct me if I left something out or gave incorrect info.

Sounds perfect to me Karen. Just make sure you do it around O time. And you should only have to do it once per cycle. I did it cause I had no cm and wasn't making a good enviroment for the sperm to live in. There is a name for it but its basically a hostile enviroment and that will kill the sperm. The baking soda helps balance out the ph in your system.

I had used preseed with no luck and honestly did not like how slippery it was. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->