TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Thanks ladies for the warm welcome! I wish you guys all the best.

It took my incision forever to completely close and it's still not completely healed. I thought my docs did something wrong. According to them it was supposed to be closed after a week.

Wow girls I had some catching up to do. LOL

Josey got me exctied too with the BFP flashing. LOL BUt maybe that is a sign we all our going to get ours!!

Mel hows it going girl??

Fluter so sorry your not pg hope you get some answers soon and yes Mes is the best at finding good dtuff for us!!:)

Sorry girls I am tired and can't remember what all I was going to write. I will catchup again tomorrow and respond. Have a blessed night

Blech! I hate OPKs! These things are for the birds. I keep getting close to positive lines...but not quite. I guess I have a lot of hormones in my system?

Hey Ladies :)

How's it all going?

Fluterby sorry the tea tastes bad! hopefully it'll be worth it :)

I'm now 6DPO and not much to report really! Had some cramps in my legs this morning but i'd imagine that's caused by something other than being pregnant. Will just have to wait and see!! My ICs haven't arrived yet so at least i'm delaying my POAS addiction a little longer lol

Only another 6 days to go of my usual LP so not long left!

Morning (well morning for me hehe) ladies

I drank several small cups of the tea last night. Woke up feeling crampy but nothing there. I'm gonna make some more today.:coffee: I put some sugar in it so it's a little better tasting.

Mel good luck girl!

Hello:hi: Ladies...Just got back from the doc, he gave me my homeopathic meds and said this go around they are to help with menstruation, ovulation and my ovaries..Woo hoo 12 sublingual tabs in the morn and another 12 in the evening:wacko:...Hope this helps me :bfp: quicker...Oh and Dh didnt stand a chance lastnite:finger:....We ended up :sex: afterall

Evening my tr ladies...well I was bad and tested this morning and of course BFN. BUt I was expecting it. Oh well its still kinda early...

Hope everyone is well this evening

I can only imagine how many HPT´s I will go through in my 2WW.....

Well I only bought a 2 pack and so now Iam just going to wait. I will not test now until the 20th. I have my FS appt that day and kinda want to have a clue.:)

I do have a odd symptom that I just googled..my right eye keeps twitching nonstop. LOL. It does seem to be a early pregnancy symptom for some people and I do remember my eye twitching alot. SO FX pma pma

Welcome MNMom3..welcome and so sorry for your loss. I also had my reversal at Chapel Hill by Dr. Berger. They were wonderful!! I believe Jaimad did as well.

I did call around and check some things on line about see a FS. I think I am also going to go off the metformin and just stick with the prenatal vitamins and get the HSG done and not worry about it for the rest of the month. Would really like to focus on some weight loss. God Bless Ladies

Reedsgirl how have you been.. I know I don't belong is this form but just wanted to let you know I got my BFP :)

Can someone help me? I have a ton of watery ewcm..( from the soy maybe?) but my opk is the lightest one Ive had yet? What gives? I would have thought the line would get darker? They have stayed consistantly close to positive. Im kind of bummed...kind of wish I wouldnt have gotten these dumb tests at all.

Reeds, Im pulling for you to get a huge BFP this month!
Anxcious, what kind of homeopathic meds did your doc give you?
Fluter, did AF start yet?
Hope everyone else is having a great night...just got back from t-ball and Im a bit burnt out, hoping to get the kiddos to bed early so Hubby and I can, well, um, you know:winkwink:

Mrs. Mommy...still no AF :wacko:

as far as the opk's idk about the soy but I know last cycle the IC's I used I never got a full + but I'm pretty sure I felt O around my norm time. I used a different brand then I had in the past cycle. I'm sure all is well.

Still no af? Wonder whats up? When do you see your doctor again?

Hiya ladies,

Well im on 8dpo trying to hold off from testing went to friends last night and she said she would be suprised if i come on this month with the mood and the way i amm lets hope she right:happydance:

Symptons....temp still raised, sore (.)(.) s nausea on and off but nothing major cramps now and then and cm creamy......oh and Reedsgirl my right eye been twitching last few days could'nt believe it when you said!!!!

Hope everyone ok x

Josey I sure hope this is it for you fx !

Mrs. Mommy I don't go back to the Dr. anytime soon. He said he would not help me get my period back unless I've been missing it for at least 3mo. It's complicated to get a new doc. since it is the Army but I think I'm going to try on Monday.

Hi fluterby,

I hope you get things sorted hun thinking of you hun x

Josey isn't that eye thing crazy!! I read it can be from being tired as well but it is also a pregnancy syptom since exhaustion is also a sign of pregnancy!! LOL So its a win win sypmtom. :) I think I am 11/12dpo and well one of 2 things will happen in the next few days..AF will show or I will get a BFP. I am hoping for a BFP but have been trying not to obsess too much this month.

Fluter so sorry AF is mia and messing with you so much. Hope things straighten out for you soon.

Mrs.Mommy some woman never get a completely positive opk. I can't remember is this your first month trying them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->