TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Anxious5 - If you're going to be a POAS addict like me then it'll be way too many lol I've orders some cheapies off the internet this month to try and save my bank account!

Mrs.Mommy - Do you test once a day with your OPKs? If so it's possible you've missed your surge without realising. If you save your OPKs, check which had the strongest line prior to them becoming faint again and i'd go with that as your surge day - I think O is usually within 24 hours of a positive, I don't use OPKs myself.

It's possible you've ovulated early because of the Soya, what days did you take it? Ovulation tends to occur between 5 and 10 days after your last dose of Soya

fluterby429 - Sorry to hear AF has still not arrived, looks like those herbal teas didn't do the trick then :( Hope she turns up soon so you can crack on with your next cycle!!

josey123 - All sounding very promising, when you going to test??

After reading the last few posts I now want my eye to start twitching!!! If that's a pregnancy sign then it has to go down as the strangest one yet lol

reedsgirl1138 - I've still got my fingers crossed for you!!

In fact i've fingers crossed for everyone (surprised i can still type :D)

Lets get some BFPs this month ladies!!

Cheeky I am gonna try to hold off as long as I can cuz once I start its all over...Lol

Cheeky..I test 2 times a day. I test in the morning and test after 2pm. usually around 2-3 pm. This mornings looked close to positive again, and I have a ridiculous amount of cm. (tmi) That looks like it is begininng to change to creamy? I have been exhausted for 3 days, have achy ovaries/tubes and kinda feel like I do when Im pg. Does this soy cause your progesterone to increase also? If I remember correctly, its progesterone that causes early pg symptoms? I really feel horrible. I'll post a pick of my opks so far and maybe some of you who are more experienced with them can help me.

So, who's next to start testing? Im looking for ward to some good news!

Hey Mrs.Mommy post them opks I will give you my opinion!:) I am not sure who is next in line to test...maybe me?? And Mel close by.

Here they are...

Attachments

• 0417001931.jpg
    0417001931.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 9
Morn Ladies,

Look likes mostly of us are close to testing....my symptons at the moment

Nausea
Sore boobies
achey stomach
Tired
And now and then eye twitching....:yipee:

Oh and lots of cm

Not looking into it too much as been let down before but got to say symtons slightly different from other months...

Fx crossed for everyone

Hope you are all well........Just wish fri would hurry up.....im not sure when to test do you think it maybe too early on tues????

And having then symptons at 9dpo would it be possible to be pregnant????

When is everyone going to test?????

So hope we all get our:bfp:

Sorry Anxious i don't know much about opks but sure cheekybint will be the best to guide you

Reedsgirl...u must be the first to test when your date????
:dust: to all

Hi ladies I also had a TR. My story... On my second marriage with my true love and soul mate and we are wanting at least one together. I had my tubes tied after my 2nd daughter was born in July of 99 due to pressure from family cause I was married to a crappy man. I divorced and found my love in 06 and he has 2 boys ( with their mom) and we decided on having a reversal. After about a year of getting things together from timing and such ( hubbies army) I had the reversal Dec 16, 08. I had Hulka Clips but due to scar tissue the doc was only able to repair right tube with 5-6 left. We have been trying since Feb 09 with some time missed in between due to hubbies job. I had one chemical and nothing else. I finally broke down and got a CBEFM and am using this cycle ( no rise yet ). No meds or anything yet but have gone bonkers temping and OPK's. The next plan within next 6 monthes is IUI. I have had 2 HSG's all is clear and cycles are pretty regular so no worries there.

Welcome army wife i hope you fnd this thread as helpful as i have we a great bunch and nice to know we all in same boat.

I had my tr in aug 09 and onto our 6 month ttc and hopefully this is my month
Been getting lots of strange symptons quite early so fx

Sounds like you had all the checks done and look very positive so case of waiting the dreaded word waiting!!!!

Wishing you lots of babydust to you:dust:

Welcome Armywife!! Good luck with your cycle this month.

Josey is your af also due on friday? If I have my typical 13day lp then she is due tomorrow I believe..I am going to test on the 20th again as I have aFS appt that day and I would love to get to cancel it. LOL

Mrs.Mommy looks like your opks are catching some surges but I remember you saying you test in the morning when you do that do you use fmu? THe best thing I can recommend is to test about 2-3pm and then again about 8pm. That way all the lh is out f your system from our urine being concentrated frm sleep. I have googled this a million times and everything I read recommends not testing in the morning.

Asfm...I am having a grumpy day and I am going to see my sister to get in a better mood. I feel like this is my normal mood swing before AF so I am sure she is on the way...but oh well if she comes this just wasn't my time and I will keep trying and praying

Yes AF due on fri 23rd might wait till tues to test not sure yet....

When you going to test?????? you have any symptons????

welcome Army Wife...I am also an Army wife! I just had my TR 3/6/ and this was my first cycle to start TTC. AF didn't show up so I got pretty excited only to get a BFN. My cycle is not back yet! It is so frustrating. I only have a few months before dh goes to Iraq and one of the months he will be a JRTC. My doctor will not give me meds to help get my period back!!

Hi ladies :)

Mrs.Mommy - Soya helps increase LH and LSH, which help with ovulation. I'm not aware of them increasing progesterone. However if you're taking a pre-natal supplement with B6 in it, then that could be doing it. B6 helps increase progesterone.

I'm 9dpo tomorrow (Monday) so i might test then, might not though lol

Are those OPKs in date order? As you seem to keep getting close to a positive, then it dropping off again, then back to almost a positive :S

Anxious5 - The first day after ovulation is 1dpo, the beginning of the 2ww. Have you ovulated now? (Sorry if you've already said yes/no to that previously, i can't remember!)

josey123 - All your symptoms are sounding really promising!! When are you going to test??

reedsgirl1138 - How are things going with you today? Hope you're holding on to that PMA, it's not over till AF turns up! Fingers crossed for you xxx

As for me, nothing exciting to report! As i've said i may test tomorrow, might not though lol Trying to stay as positive as possible and if i get a BFN i'll lose all hope for this cycle without being able to start the next one for another 5 days!

Hi armywifettc and welcome to the thread :)

I'm Mel, I had my reversal in November 2009, this is our 5th cycle TTC and still have my fingers crossed for this month!

Good to know the reversal worked, it's all the waiting though :( And I'm very sorry to hear about your chemical.

Has your OH had tests done too?

welcome Army Wife...I am also an Army wife! I just had my TR 3/6/ and this was my first cycle to start TTC. AF didn't show up so I got pretty excited only to get a BFN. My cycle is not back yet! It is so frustrating. I only have a few months before dh goes to Iraq and one of the months he will be a JRTC. My doctor will not give me meds to help get my period back!!

Oh gosh fluterby I can't believe AF has still not shown up for you :( Have you actually tested again just in case?

:hi:Welcome Armywife...I had my Tr the 16th of March and this is also my first mnth to TTC
Cheeky..I dont do temps or OPKs but this morning I woke up with EWCM, Dh and I :sex: yesterday afternoon and will again tonight...So I am guessing tomorrow will be the first day of my 2WW:happydance:....Wow I am so nervous:wacko:...

Keep at the BDing Anxious5 your fertile period can be up to 5 days long!!

If this is your first day of EWCM then i'd keep checking for it for another few days yet. You may not have ovulated yet, the first day you find normal CM instead of EWCM i would count that as your first day past ovulation.

Good luck :D

Thanks.. this is actually the 3rd day I noticed EWCM just today its much more then the past 2days...Wow I still have lots to learn:dohh: Lol...OK so lots of :sex: the next few days

Daft isn't it. We've all done it before yet it's like we're starting from scratch again lol

Until December i didn't even know anything about the 2ww or what the different CM or CP meant, or anything really! Just figured we'd have lots of sex and get pregnant - that's the easiest bit lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->