TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

jasmine: I saw Dr. Rogers too. I had a wonderful experience!

hello to everyone new! looking forward to getting to know you!

I haven't gone back and read everything yet, but I will get around to it. I hope all is well with everybody!

Cd 10 for me today if I count the first day of bleeding as Cd 1. I don't know how normal this cycle will be. Last time I had a really short luteal phase the first cycle after mc like 9 days. I hope this is a normal cycle. I am going to go ahead and ttc this cycle. I had a long chat with God and I know I just need to have faith and put my trust in Him that his judgement is right. All I can do is take care of myself and have well timed bding. The rest is out of my hands! So we will try. I am already having some O type pain again on both sides although it is alternating, not hurting at the same time this time. It was so awful when everything would just throb and ache at once! I had pain for a few days before Oing this past cycle too though so... will start bding right away and hopefully this will be the last cycle!

I did the baking soda thing just to test it out yesterday and seriously in about an hour I had so much cm! I think I'll be trying it again once O is a bit nearer!

In non ttc news: my husbands grandfather is very very sick. His kindeys are failing and he is refusing medical care at this point. They gave him 6 weeks best case scenario. We are going to go up with the kids on saturday to see him one last time. So sad. His grandma died 2 years ago and that was hard on him. I'm praying he goes peacefully and not in pain.

Adanma

I hope your chat with god brought your spirits up I always feel better when I realease my worries to him :) GL this go around and im sorry to hear about your husbands grandfather it so hard to lose a family member :hugs:

I haven't gone back and read everything yet, but I will get around to it. I hope all is well with everybody!

Cd 10 for me today if I count the first day of bleeding as Cd 1. I don't know how normal this cycle will be. Last time I had a really short luteal phase the first cycle after mc like 9 days. I hope this is a normal cycle. I am going to go ahead and ttc this cycle. I had a long chat with God and I know I just need to have faith and put my trust in Him that his judgement is right. All I can do is take care of myself and have well timed bding. The rest is out of my hands! So we will try. I am already having some O type pain again on both sides although it is alternating, not hurting at the same time this time. It was so awful when everything would just throb and ache at once! I had pain for a few days before Oing this past cycle too though so... will start bding right away and hopefully this will be the last cycle!

I did the baking soda thing just to test it out yesterday and seriously in about an hour I had so much cm! I think I'll be trying it again once O is a bit nearer!

In non ttc news: my husbands grandfather is very very sick. His kindeys are failing and he is refusing medical care at this point. They gave him 6 weeks best case scenario. We are going to go up with the kids on saturday to see him one last time. So sad. His grandma died 2 years ago and that was hard on him. I'm praying he goes peacefully and not in pain.

Adanma

Wow Adanma,I think I will give baking soda a try too.I noticed I had alot of EWCM after TR but not so much lately.Hoping it does the trick for you.GL

:hugs:Praying for your family during this hard time.

can anyone tell me if eggwhite like cm means your starting to o? I think I read that or something like that somewhere. thanks :)

Yes, it means O is just around the corner...you should BD every day that you have eggwhite CM.

Adanma

ADANMA, so sorry to hear your sad news. It's always so hard when a grandparent passes no matter what age you are...I am glad you guys are going up to visit one last time...it will mean so much to all of you.

can anyone tell me if eggwhite like cm means your starting to o? I think I read that or something like that somewhere. thanks :)

Yes, it means O is just around the corner...you should BD every day that you have eggwhite CM.

Thanks so much sag I new one of my tr ladies would come in handy :) today it started so I need to get busy lol. FUnny story last night I layed with my butt in the air for 20 min and hubby was like what are you doing lol I said my TR ladies said I have to do this lmao!!!! love you guys:hugs:

Thanks so much sag I new one of my tr ladies would come in handy :) today it started so I need to get busy lol. FUnny story last night I layed with my butt in the air for 20 min and hubby was like what are you doing lol I said my TR ladies said I have to do this lmao!!!! love you guys:hugs:

Yeah, my hubby looked at me like I was nuts the first time I did it. My doctor is actually the one who told me to do it...hahaha. Now my hubby just makes sure I have a stack of pillows...awwww. HAHAHA!

Hiya there fluter...hope my tubes ARE open!!! Would rather bypass the HSG if it isn't necessary but there's gotta BE SOME reason nothing will stick..and whoever posted it I TOOOOOOTALLLY FEEL YOU....I've had 3 live births prior to TL and NEVER EVER EVER EVER TRIED...aACTUALLY w/ my last (almost3-inmarc) DH and I were using a condom...go stinking figure...BUT, I wonder how hard of a time I'm really having..it's been 11mo since my TR and have been preggers 5x's...didn't know could have a chemical w/ blocked tubes BTW...anywaysADANMA~I had my TR Feb 16th 09~started AF on Feb 22nd and was preggers in March..THAT'S when I mC'd..I was just a lil over 6wks...they did an internal and everything seemed OK so not sure why or what happened..THEN we were NOT trying AT ALL..wanted to fast and pray and let me body heal...and ended up Prego AGAIN end of May and MC'd early July...since July have been POASA and have tested + 3 more times...It's making me crazy..DH and I promised that when we GOT the TR if we DID NOT get preggo than we wouldn't be disappoint b/c that just means our lives would be going in a different direction..BUT getting +'s ALL those times in less than a year, I"M HIIIGHLY disappointed:( SOMETHING's GOtta GIve ...
anxious for next FRIDAY!!!
:dust:

oh yeah, saga, read my next to last post..something in there for you..just forgot who said it...AND, sorry my post is all over the place, kinda lets you know what my car looks and what my brain feels like LOL

so, tr girls..what exactly IS the baking soda thing?????? is it better than Robitussin???

Hiya there fluter...hope my tubes ARE open!!! Would rather bypass the HSG if it isn't necessary but there's gotta BE SOME reason nothing will stick..and whoever posted it I TOOOOOOTALLLY FEEL YOU....I've had 3 live births prior to TL and NEVER EVER EVER EVER TRIED...aACTUALLY w/ my last (almost3-inmarc) DH and I were using a condom...go stinking figure...BUT, I wonder how hard of a time I'm really having..it's been 11mo since my TR and have been preggers 5x's...didn't know could have a chemical w/ blocked tubes BTW...anywaysADANMA~I had my TR Feb 16th 09~started AF on Feb 22nd and was preggers in March..THAT'S when I mC'd..I was just a lil over 6wks...they did an internal and everything seemed OK so not sure why or what happened..THEN we were NOT trying AT ALL..wanted to fast and pray and let me body heal...and ended up Prego AGAIN end of May and MC'd early July...since July have been POASA and have tested + 3 more times...It's making me crazy..DH and I promised that when we GOT the TR if we DID NOT get preggo than we wouldn't be disappoint b/c that just means our lives would be going in a different direction..BUT getting +'s ALL those times in less than a year, I"M HIIIGHLY disappointed:( SOMETHING's GOtta GIve ...
anxious for next FRIDAY!!!
:dust:

OMG tater I dont know if I would be able to handle 5mc and 09 you had your tr that seems like such a long time :( I know it just takes some time for some of us but I dont know if im emotionally able to deal with that Im on month 4 and it seems like all I do is worry about getting pregnant with hopes that its almost over. Oh dear I think I too need to have alittle talk with the big man

How long has everybody here been TTC? If its not too much of a question to bring up...

My DH seems to think its just going to happen like magic, just as it did before TL and TR. I know I have to be realistic, but I know I'm going to test like a crazy person and be heartbroken every month when it doesn't happen. I'm YOUNG, I'm in GOOD HEALTH, and I CANNOT FREAKING believe I did this to myself! I know the TR took away a lot of the negative feelings I had because I had the TL in the first place, but Im worried that TTC will bring up a whole new set of resentments/fears/worries/anxieties....

Momma, egg white CM is usually a very good indication that you are about to O. Visit www.FertilityFriend.com and look around. They have lots of good info on CM:thumbup:

I highly recommend www.fertilityfriend.com as well. That is where I chart and it takes the guess work out of everything.

You can also look at other people's charts as well...which is what I did today. It looks like there are a LOT of ladies out there who ovulated on day 14, like me...AND spotted on day 12dpo and had a negative HPT on day 12dpo....but tested positive two days to a week later...so I guess it's not over until AF shows her ugly face. I will keep my fingers crossed...I guess if implantation was last night or this morning, it would be normal for me to have a negative HPT at this point.

I had light cramping last night...so light it just felt weird and I wasn't sure it was actually cramps...I cramped this morning some and then realized I was spotting... I have NO cramps now...and the weird thing for me is that I start with a low backache at 10dpo...EVERY CYCLE...but not this one...no back pain at all. So maybe it was implantation?

And I never spot this early...always the day before AF and not one minute sooner...and AF is not due until Friday...so it either means it was implantation spotting...OR I am just getting my period early...

BUT, either way, I am waiting until Friday...either I get it...or I don't...and if I don't, I will retest Saturday morning.

Ughh...it's such a guessing game...will keep you ladies in the loop...

It's so nice to be able to talk to you ladies about this...I don't think anyone else wants to hear me drone on and on about what MIGHT be going on...

Love you Ladies!!!!

so, tr girls..what exactly IS the baking soda thing?????? is it better than Robitussin???

I do Mucinex in the pill form instead of Robitussin...I start it 5 - 7 days before O...it just helps thin CM but won't create any for you...if this truly is not my month, I am going to continue the Mucinex next month AND do the baking soda...can't hurt, eh?

Just make sure whatever product you buy...whether it's Robitussin or Mucinex, make sure that Guaifenesin is the only active ingredient...

How long has everybody here been TTC? If its not too much of a question to bring up...

My DH seems to think its just going to happen like magic, just as it did before TL and TR. I know I have to be realistic, but I know I'm going to test like a crazy person and be heartbroken every month when it doesn't happen. I'm YOUNG, I'm in GOOD HEALTH, and I CANNOT FREAKING believe I did this to myself! I know the TR took away a lot of the negative feelings I had because I had the TL in the first place, but Im worried that TTC will bring up a whole new set of resentments/fears/worries/anxieties....

I had my TR on 10/15/2010. My doctor told me to start trying right away and I did...but I honestly think I had no business trying the first cycle...it was an awful month...cramps every day!

So, technically, this is TTC cycle #3 for me...but if I don't count the first cycle because I think I had no real chance of conception...I was still healing and it was a bizarre cycle...then this is TTC cycle#2...

How old are you Dash? I am 35. I think it will just take longer because I am older... when I was pregnant before, I was 23 and 27 years old...my hubby is 41...I am remarried and he has no children of his own...and although he loves mine like they are his...we still want one together...and I KNOW, I wish I never had a TL too...it just adds so much anxiety to the TTC process...

This is cycle 7 for us.I don't know how long you have been trying but hope it happens soon for you.I think all ladies ttc TR or not have those same feelings.I post in the ttc threads very few times as I feel guilt praying for another child when god has blessed me with 4 already.Honestly though I think whether you are ttc # 5 or #1 you share the same disappointment when it doesn't happen month after month.GL

well its' like anything else that comes along..I just cope ... and get past it but not in my own strength that's for sure..I'll tell you that!!!
My 1st son past at 17mo so having mc's at like 6ish wks, isn't quite the same for me...of course it's disheartening but just not the same....Of course I am disappointed w/ it..that's why I'm relieved about my upcoming doc appt...
I know it's SUPER frustrating, but really try not to worry ..you can't add even a minute to your day by worrying ;) i KNOW it's hard..BELIEVE ME I KNOW..haha, but all we can do is do the best that we can and do what we know and continue to educate ourselves and enjoy our husbands, we WILL be blessed..it's hard to wait I KNOW, but everything is predestined-not only for mommy's but for the new baby's to come...it's a plan for GOODNESS FOR US...it's a plan to help us and not to harm us..
Keep your chin up girl:) I'll come...keep us posted!!!!!
what is your cycle right now? DPO or AF...???
loads of :dust:

hiya dash...I had my TR Feb 09!! 5+'s since and NO sticky beans as of yet:( BUT, have 1st doc appt next fri!!!
I SHOULD HAVE NEVER EVER EVER EVER altered the perfectly awesome and amazing functioning body that God has given me..it was totally selfish and if I could go back and change it would..haha, well kind of did, but ANYONE that says there are done I Talk til I'm blue to try to help them TL is NOT (probably) the best choice..always want what I can't/don't have and when I get it, I'm sad:( When WILL I learn???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->