TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Hello ladies...it is so wonderful to see this thread so active again. I pray that all of your ttc journeys are short!! XX

I got my BFP from the baking soda finger. It works. LOL

Tater that would be so sweet and special:) your not out of the game this month are you? I dont remember you saying you got your .
Dash you were about the same age I had my tl I strongly believe there should be an age requirement and they should not let you make the decision when your preggo! no pregnant person or young person makes the best choices that's my opinion anyway im mean god! I've paid for food at the drive through before then drove away with out my food now thats a preggo brain for ya! lol

ITA! If there was some kind of activism to keep people under the age of 25 from being sterilized I would fully support that! I mean, there are cases where I can see it being the best option (23 and on 4th kid, etc) but to ask a very young, pregnant person...its not ok.[/QUOTE

I had my TL at the age of 21, 2 kids... Crazy, I remember the doctor telling me if something happens to one of your kids you will never get another one to replace it. I said, well regardless if I lose a child no child would replace the one you lost. It scared me when he said that but I was so young and I would be totally against anyone doing it at that age now. I never tried to get preggers with my 2, just happened and I never suspected anything until af was a couple of weeks late, no symptoms of anything.

Wishing all the TR ladies the very best!! :flower:

are you guys paying for the charts of ff?

Hi Tater, I'm not paying for the chart as I'm still in the "trial" period. Once that expires, I will just use the basic charting tools which are free. I believe it was Ready :)hi: Ready how are you feeling girl!) that purchased the VIP membership and didn't see a huge difference between that and basic. Perhaps she'll chime in here. :flower:

Hello ladies...it is so wonderful to see this thread so active again. I pray that all of your ttc journeys are short!! XX

I got my BFP from the baking soda finger. It works. LOL

If this is not my month, I am soooooo trying the baking soda finger! LOL!

hiya girls!!!! Awww, yesterday was sooo busy, I didn't get on here at all after the mid afternoon. I felt a lil piece of my day was missing when I couldn't chat w' my TR girls...

Thanks for all your love for my losses...I'm good, happy and realize after many years w/out my family that people actually have to go in order for others to live...and that's what I'm doing now and (even though it's confusing and you probably don't get how I could say alla this) something I never did when they were hear..life IS so mysterious isn't it now!!!

I have gotten on fertility friend and cannot find that chart anywhere..???? what am I doing wrong..I made a nickname and have a password, but just can't seem to get where I need to go...?

AF due tomorrow, I've PO2S/ day (IC) and they are all BFN...I feel still kind of pregnantish..it's sooo weird..never knew AF gave me all very similar symptoms...NO, I guess I'm not OUT OUT, as af hasn't caused me to ruin my fav unders this mo~SO FAR LOL but it's coming ;/ It's ok though..got a great( i hope) plan for this cycle and of course that doc appt I'm so excited for !!!!

OK girls you got me lil brain going crazy...i DEFINITELY NEED more details on this baking soda thing...Reeds, you GOTA just GOTA give me every lil detail!! PLEASE!!!!!!
sorry so long..like I said before I'll never be able to say ANYTHING In 10 words or less...
How IS everyone today???!!!!! Praying for you all..never did I think a THREAD would become part of my daily prayers!! LOL ohhhhhhh,
:dust: and loves

Well I will still be hoping for you! Its not over until its...over. Haha.

Waiting to see if the snow clears so I can make it to my post op.:shrug:

you are right..weird thing alert for me..I am as you know a POASA and the one I did this morning is irritating me..DO you know anything about the IC..the lil AIM strips? I have read and heard they are supposed to be good b/c they areNOT supposed to show an evap line..well, I just rechecked it like 10min and go there was one showing..that's annoying to me...I got then to be obsessive not to have evap lines when they areN't supposed to..:growlmad:
anyway,
we have lots of snow too..UGH..I get over the snow months REAL fast..yes, it's pretty, but I'd rather live in halters and flipflops and check out the snow fall on my calendar.
hope you make it to your appt..I esp hate bad weather when it keeps me from doing things I NEED to do
:hug:

I would just go buy an early test? I can already see how expensive TTC is going to be for us!

The roads are clearing up nicely and its started to rain, and i'm happy about that. I really really want to know my tube lengths!

sooo, saga, talk to me about Mucinex...is it pill? i've been reading about the Robi b/c I'm going to start it this cycle..but was reading that pill form isn't as effective...? that's why I'm asking... and what's the baking soda??? You do b.soda hand in hand w/ robi or mucinex or is it used alone?
learning something EVERYDAY!!!

Sorry had to jump in on this one. i was at Wally world and got to looking at the dosage on Tussin and mucinex had like 500 more mg of the Guafinessin(I think that's how it's spelled...lol). So, I'm gonna try that this time. My first month after surgery when I wasn't BDing I had tons (and I mean tons) of fertile CM last month it was ok, but hey I'm 34 so I don't expect to have days of fertile CM. :nope: Anyways, I'm gonna try the Mucinex since it has more of the Guaf.... I guess I'm also gonna try the Baking soda finger. I'm going to wait on the preseed to see how my CM turns out with the medicine and tons of drinking water since I tend to not drink enough fluids. Hmm...I wonder if the tons of CM after surgery was due to the fluids I got while in surgery? I O'd like a day later....yep I think that was what helped it. Ok I'm babbling....:wacko: Good luck to those who are in their TWW! :flower:

tater I wanted to reccommend something to you before you have your HSG. Make sure that about 30 min before you have the test that you take an anti-inflammitory and if you can get your hands on a mild muscle relaxor that will help also. The VERY most important part of the test is that you relax! Tensing up can cause your tubes to spasm and show that they are closed when infact they are open. I wish you the best of luck and it is so great that DH is on board. My dh pushes to get all the tests done. He is so anxious to have a baby lol

Girls I'm real nervous about this clomid business. I've heard good and bad things about it. I'm pretty sure I O on my own. I'm doing opks this cycle to confirm and I should know in the next day or so. So do you think it is too much to do 100mg to start with instead of the normal 50? I'm questioning this because it is my general prac. that is giving it to me not a FS or GYN. I think she is just doing whatever she can to help cause she's such a sweetie. I know I'm gonna take baby asprin with it. I just want some input

Welcome NEW PEOPLE!!!! I'm Tally, 32 TR 3/6/10 5cm ea side. HSG 12/10/10 open tubes. Only TTC 2mo so far cause dh is in the Army and deployed. Preparing for our one and only shot for 9 more months in Feb.[/QUOT

I'm sure the other ladies has already answered your question, I just wanted to wish you good luck!!

Hey hun just wanted to let you know that OPKS do NOT confirm Ovulation. THey can just comfirm you get the lh surge but if that surge is not stong enough you will not ovulate. The only way to know for sure when and if your are ovulating is by doing your temps. You will have a temp spike after O and yes opks are a good indicator that O is near that can't confirm that you have so by doing both you will know for sure what your body is doing.

Tater with the 2mcs your dr may be hesitant to do a hsg as they will say the pregnancies are proof your tubes are open. How far where you in the pregnancy before the mc? I had 2 chemicals prior to my hsg and the only reason my dr agreed to do mine was because apparently those can happen even with your tubes blocked. Good luck

Really? You can have a chemical even if your tubes are blocked? Well, ain't that a bummer! I just had a few faint positives which turned into a chemical pregnancy. :cry: I was hoping that meant my tubes ain't scarring back up. I had my surgery on Nov. 19 last year and this was my first month of TTC.

Anyways.....hey to all the new TR ladies! I post more in the other TR thread, but it's good to see so many women along the same journey as me. I'm 34, DH 36 (married almost 13 yrs.), DS 11, and DD 13 (who is also a very good artist just look at my avatar) and like I said before I just started TTC last month, but just found out I M/C. Onto cycle #2 now. I had my TR done by Dr. Rogers in JAckson, TN for $5000 (travel included). I'm in college and husband is a subcontractor so I don't have insurance when I want to get the HSG done I will have to pay for it. I have heard its about $600 or less where I live though.

Wow Jasmine,That is great work your DD did,love it!!I would say you do have a artist on your hands.GL on cycle#2!!:flower:

Thank you! :flower: She is 13 so I'm hoping this will lead to a wonderful career as it's something she is so passionate about (and I hope it keeps her busy and out of trouble with her lil' J-Lo looking butt....haha) Looks like we'll be close in our cycles this next time....Good luck to you too, sweetie!

Ugghhh...I have class in about an hour.....that's not fair, my kids are out on snow day today and I have to go. :growlmad:

THANKS MUCHO FLUTER!
I'm not actually sure I AM having the HSG..when I go to the doc next week we are just going to discuss EVERYTHING. I'm wanting the HSG done though so definite good stuff to know...I have REAL high pain tolerance, so relaxing shouldn't be tooooo tuff for me ;) am wondering~what kind of anti inflam did you take? what's recommended?

I'm VERY thankful for my DH...couldn't do anything w/out him:)
thanks girl

Ok so this girl is confused, I had ewcm yesterday and the opk said neg. and today the ewcm is gone so you would think yesterday was the O day ????? I think im gonna try baking soda finget tonight because according to last month I o on day 13 . Geez I hope I get it this month there is just way to much to know lol we have been bding since sunday and when hubby gets home from plowing we will bd again this time with the baking soda oh yeah :) Good luck at the dr. dash fx your ready ttc!! Seriously tater I find this thread part off my morning routine lol and it's so weird how were all states away but your lives truly have impacted mine, my heart feels for every woman on here but I really feel like we will all get our BFP soon :)

no doubt momma! wouldn't it be sweet if there was a BnB convention or something somewhere and all of us could go and IDK, have a woman's conference!! HHAHA, I'm outlandish I know..but wouldn't it b cool to hear woman speakers and get fresh ideas from professionals that HAVE kids and that HAVE or have HAD infertility and learn some new things to do as a fam night or date night w/ DH, get some new EASY fast dinner ideas...I think that would rock!!!!
ANywho, back to the imp. stuff..WEEEIRD you have EW yest but NOT today...I seriously do NOT like OPK's. they are too confusing..I mean, I CONFUSE WAY easily, but still...
Did you have any pain that would indicate you DID/WERE O'ing? do you chart or BBT? after ALL my long hours of research I truly believe the constant involvement w/ our CM and recording temp is going to be the most effective..Personally this cycle will be the 1st time I've done it, but it just makes sense and you can see how it ALL works together on the chart..the CM, the cervix and the temp..I picked my NFP friends brain last night~she's BBT for 9 years and is preg w/ her 6th..she uses it to GET preg but also to prevent...It's GOING to work!!
Now, let me talk to you about the BS...ARE YOU SURE you wanna do that?!?!? THis is new, just heard/read threads on it TODAY...and I'm on here A LOT..so I started researching it because I was excited about a new idea and possible method BUT EVERY site is saying to absolutely DO NOT touch your cervix w/ \the finger that has the BS on b/c it will burn and cause pain...I can't ever be sure where my cervix is so I don't think I could possibly take the chance..I DO not wanna be burning my cervix..does NOT sound fun...Just a lil something to think about(if you didn't already know) and I really wonder HOW many dox would recommend doing that???
BUT, if you do try, i'm dying to know what it's like SO PLEASE keep me posted!!
fx'd and MUCH :dust: girlie!!

I had to share my great news with my TR girls well it might not be so great next week depending the results but my dr scheduled me for a hsg Tuesday @2:30.He said they like to get it in early in the cycle.He said I had to go in Friday for the results can they not tell me right then?I am so nervous and excited to finally get this question answered.I honestly will be so sad if they are both blocked but DH and I talked and if that is the case I will go back for another TR because I have 10 cm on each side and another TR will still leave me with good lengths.I am praying they just need a good cleaning though.I have heard you are more fertile for 3 months after the test.So hoping I get my BFP in the near future.As always I have FX for you ladies.

Sa WEET fam!!! that's so much more reassuring~huh?!?!?I'm sorry I KNOW you musta said this, but when was TR? will this be your 1st HSG?
TEN CM's Girl holy donuts...that's a ton..isn't it..well certainly seems like it would be...You'll go down in guiness book for most TR eva!!!! I hear lots of like 3 and 4 and 5 cm's but TEN..that's awesome!!!!!!! Got my prayers praying and my fx'd that everything will be open and perfectly perfect for that BFP!!!
SO, do they go through the vagina for HSG, right?
:dust:

Tater,This has been talked about several times with the BS and can be a touchy subject to some.I had also read on how not to do it.It was bad ect.However I will take info from both sides and make a decision that I am comfortabe with.I would say if you are not comfortable with it don't try it,especially if you are not sure you can do it without touching the cervix because I have heard that it will burn.Some see no problem with it others do.I personally would never do the egg white thing but thats just me.So I guess it depends on what you are willing to try.As for me I have my baking soda ready.LOL

Sa WEET fam!!! that's so much more reassuring~huh?!?!?I'm sorry I KNOW you musta said this, but when was TR? will this be your 1st HSG?
TEN CM's Girl holy donuts...that's a ton..isn't it..well certainly seems like it would be...You'll go down in guiness book for most TR eva!!!! I hear lots of like 3 and 4 and 5 cm's but TEN..that's awesome!!!!!!! Got my prayers praying and my fx'd that everything will be open and perfectly perfect for that BFP!!!
SO, do they go through the vagina for HSG, right?
:dust:

Thanks,I had my TR in July.Yes this is my 1st HSG and yes they go thru the vag.

THANKS MUCHO FLUTER!
I'm not actually sure I AM having the HSG..when I go to the doc next week we are just going to discuss EVERYTHING. I'm wanting the HSG done though so definite good stuff to know...I have REAL high pain tolerance, so relaxing shouldn't be tooooo tuff for me ;) am wondering~what kind of anti inflam did you take? what's recommended?

I'm VERY thankful for my DH...couldn't do anything w/out him:)
thanks girl

Tater- I want to wish you good luck at the doctors office next week! Praying all goes well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->