TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

I had to share my great news with my TR girls well it might not be so great next week depending the results but my dr scheduled me for a hsg Tuesday @2:30.He said they like to get it in early in the cycle.He said I had to go in Friday for the results can they not tell me right then?I am so nervous and excited to finally get this question answered.I honestly will be so sad if they are both blocked but DH and I talked and if that is the case I will go back for another TR because I have 10 cm on each side and another TR will still leave me with good lengths.I am praying they just need a good cleaning though.I have heard you are more fertile for 3 months after the test.So hoping I get my BFP in the near future.As always I have FX for you ladies.

Fam- Praying all goes well with your hsg next week! Keep us updated how it goes!!

I just had my post op and it was WONDERFUL! My tube lengths on both sides are 8! He said we can start trying when I ovulate at the end of February, and that he would be very surprised if I don't get pregnant pretty fast :happydance:

Now the hard part- not having sex when I ovulate next cycle....

Has anyone heard from Ready lately? I wonder how she is doing?

I had to share my great news with my TR girls well it might not be so great next week depending the results but my dr scheduled me for a hsg Tuesday @2:30.He said they like to get it in early in the cycle.He said I had to go in Friday for the results can they not tell me right then?I am so nervous and excited to finally get this question answered.I honestly will be so sad if they are both blocked but DH and I talked and if that is the case I will go back for another TR because I have 10 cm on each side and another TR will still leave me with good lengths.I am praying they just need a good cleaning though.I have heard you are more fertile for 3 months after the test.So hoping I get my BFP in the near future.As always I have FX for you ladies.

GOOD LUCK! Hopefully that does the trick!

I just had my post op and it was WONDERFUL! My tube lengths on both sides are 8! He said we can start trying when I ovulate at the end of February, and that he would be very surprised if I don't get pregnant pretty fast :happydance:

Dash- Congrats! Hope you get your :bfp: soon!

Great tube lengths.If you want to wait until Feb,you better stay off bnb.It has a effect on people makes you want to go jump on DH when O is nearing.:haha:GL!!I hope your dr is right and it happens quick for you.

Great tube lengths.If you want to wait until Feb,you better stay off bnb.It has a effect on people makes you want to go jump on DH when O is nearing.:haha:GL!!I hope your dr is right and it happens quick for you.

Yeah I have that problem around O regardless- maybe I will send him to a hotel for a week. Haha.

Fam, that is great news, I am sure everything will be fine! xx

I was wondering about ready myself. Maybe she still has the cold she had last week and resting up..

My Doc said if I was not preggers by June she would do the HSG and if my tubes are blocked she would not attempt to go in there again? And discuss IVF.

Dash , that is great news. I hope everything works well for you.

Angel, great to see you are on the ttc road again! FX hun xx

Hello to all the TR ladies!! There are so many of us now..look out!!! LOL

AFM, I am just peachy. Feel pretty good today and I am unsure what is on the go with me, but I am like something in heat for the past 2 days..LOL DH is scared of me..lol I am unsure why I feel like I do but not a bad thing? hehe. DH refuses to ttc now as he is nervous my body is not ready... I usually O between the 7th-11th , I mc on the 4th so I doubt it has come so soon because I was still spotting then. Unless I can convince hubby I guess I am out until my next af. Which is still not that bad but I wanna get at it ASAP..lol

Sending babydust to all of the beautiful TR ladies!! xx

HEY ladies i just got off the phone with the nurse from my fertility dr.s I sked her my length and it was about 5 on each side is that good? Also I talked to her about you guys being told you could start after your first AF and she said that, thats a bd Idea because inside your tubes there are sillia that move the sperm along and after surgury they are not working properly and if you dont wait the 3 months you are likely to get an eptopic so thats why were told to wait 3 months. I figured I would share the news I said hmm maybe thats why im not preggers yet and she said could be if they are not in working condition how can they move the sperm through the tubes. So this is month 4 since surgury so FX hope the info helps

Momma 5cm is a good length. I have 5 on each side as well. My doctor told me 2 mo before ttc but for a whole other reason but it is true there is sillia in your tubes. But I also contacted Dr. Berger and Dr. Levin who are both highly respected in this area and both said as soon as you feel able you can start. I think there is a lot of conflicting info out there just because it hasn't been studied throughly by each doctor. I also know several ladies who chose not to wait and were pg in the first few weeks post op. I honestly believe it is completely individualized based each persons body's ability to heal.

Ok so this girl is confused, I had ewcm yesterday and the opk said neg. and today the ewcm is gone so you would think yesterday was the O day ????? I think im gonna try baking soda finget tonight because according to last month I o on day 13 . Geez I hope I get it this month there is just way to much to know lol we have been bding since sunday and when hubby gets home from plowing we will bd again this time with the baking soda oh yeah :) Good luck at the dr. dash fx your ready ttc!! Seriously tater I find this thread part off my morning routine lol and it's so weird how were all states away but your lives truly have impacted mine, my heart feels for every woman on here but I really feel like we will all get our BFP soon :)

I had EWCM the day before I got my positive OPK, but not on the day I got the positive result. According to my temps, I ovulated the following day, 2 days after EWCM....having EWCM means O is just around the corner, so get busy girl! :o)

Dash awesome tube lengths!

fam and any ladies out there that are worried about the hsg.. if for any reason your tubes are blocked and the hsg can not clear them do not loose hope. You can still have a laprascopy procedure done to remove the scar tissue/blockage.

HEY ladies i just got off the phone with the nurse from my fertility dr.s I sked her my length and it was about 5 on each side is that good? Also I talked to her about you guys being told you could start after your first AF and she said that, thats a bd Idea because inside your tubes there are sillia that move the sperm along and after surgury they are not working properly and if you dont wait the 3 months you are likely to get an eptopic so thats why were told to wait 3 months. I figured I would share the news I said hmm maybe thats why im not preggers yet and she said could be if they are not in working condition how can they move the sperm through the tubes. So this is month 4 since surgury so FX hope the info helps

Five is good! I have 5 on the left, 6 on the right. My doctor told me to get busy right away...which I did...but I really had no business doing anything the first cycle because I was in PAIN all month...and it was the most bizarre cycle I ever had. I don't think I could have conceived. I think my body was still dealing with the trauma of surgery...just too soon. My doctor said that anything over 4cm is ideal...and with anything less, there is still a chance of conception.

Baby :dust: to all the TTC after TR ladies!

By the way, I am still spotting today...but now no cramps at all. I am still thinking that the :witch: will rear her ugly head. I hope not...just have to wait til Friday to see...

Yaaaayyy! That's wonderful news!

GL Saga fx'd

tater I just took advil about 600mg of it.

forgive me I forget who posted back to me about the clomid but thank you. I now that ovualation can not be shown by OPK's I know it only shows the surge but after I got my POS opk a few hours later I had ov pains on the right. I've also had a CD21 test in the past to confirm ovulation. I'm mostly concearned with taking the clomid even though I'm sure my body ovulates on it's own. I have done tons and tons of ready and asked my Rio Bravo TR ladies for answers and I feel ok about it now. I'm just hoping that darn dh of mine gets of the plane from Iraq on time to catch that egg!!!!

no doubt momma! wouldn't it be sweet if there was a BnB convention or something somewhere and all of us could go and IDK, have a woman's conference!! HHAHA, I'm outlandish I know..but wouldn't it b cool to hear woman speakers and get fresh ideas from professionals that HAVE kids and that HAVE or have HAD infertility and learn some new things to do as a fam night or date night w/ DH, get some new EASY fast dinner ideas...I think that would rock!!!!
ANywho, back to the imp. stuff..WEEEIRD you have EW yest but NOT today...I seriously do NOT like OPK's. they are too confusing..I mean, I CONFUSE WAY easily, but still...
Did you have any pain that would indicate you DID/WERE O'ing? do you chart or BBT? after ALL my long hours of research I truly believe the constant involvement w/ our CM and recording temp is going to be the most effective..Personally this cycle will be the 1st time I've done it, but it just makes sense and you can see how it ALL works together on the chart..the CM, the cervix and the temp..I picked my NFP friends brain last night~she's BBT for 9 years and is preg w/ her 6th..she uses it to GET preg but also to prevent...It's GOING to work!!
Now, let me talk to you about the BS...ARE YOU SURE you wanna do that?!?!? THis is new, just heard/read threads on it TODAY...and I'm on here A LOT..so I started researching it because I was excited about a new idea and possible method BUT EVERY site is saying to absolutely DO NOT touch your cervix w/ \the finger that has the BS on b/c it will burn and cause pain...I can't ever be sure where my cervix is so I don't think I could possibly take the chance..I DO not wanna be burning my cervix..does NOT sound fun...Just a lil something to think about(if you didn't already know) and I really wonder HOW many dox would recommend doing that???
BUT, if you do try, i'm dying to know what it's like SO PLEASE keep me posted!!
fx'd and MUCH :dust: girlie!!

I use digital OPKs. They are expensive but so worth it because it takes all the confusion away. You get a smiley face if it detects the LH surge...which means you will most likely ovulate in 12 to 36 hours. If you get a blank "O"...there's no LH surge... I continue to test until I get a negative. And I also test in the morning and in the evening... Twice I have gotten a negative in the morning, but a positive at night.

GL Saga fx'd

tater I just took advil about 600mg of it.

forgive me I forget who posted back to me about the clomid but thank you. I now that ovualation can not be shown by OPK's I know it only shows the surge but after I got my POS opk a few hours later I had ov pains on the right. I've also had a CD21 test in the past to confirm ovulation. I'm mostly concearned with taking the clomid even though I'm sure my body ovulates on it's own. I have done tons and tons of ready and asked my Rio Bravo TR ladies for answers and I feel ok about it now. I'm just hoping that darn dh of mine gets of the plane from Iraq on time to catch that egg!!!!

FX'd!!!! I do OPKs and chart. Usually within 2 days of a positive OPK, you will see a temperature rise...which means you DEFINITELY ovulated...I started charting just to make sure I was still ovulating...and I am...

TTC has made me into a worry wart...hahaha.

Ughhh...I just got AF. Bummer.

Well, I will definitely be trying the baking soda thing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->