TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

aww Saga boo for AF. I'm gonna do BSF too. I'm also gonna get the digi opk's for this cycle just to go along with my ic's. the more poas the merrier, right lol. Just for your FYI the reason you are prob getting neg. OPK's in the morn is because LH does really start building up until later in the day. It is recommended that you test around 2-3pm and again around 8 pm (I'm not exactly sure that those times are precise but I do know it is close and that FMU is not the best for opks)

Sag that damn witch !!!! Sorry :(
I agree with all dr. saying different things I guess we will all have our own experience :)
I went out and bought some preseed this evening I was suppose to get my conceive plus in the mail no later then today adn id never came so I got restless and took matters into my own hands, i really wanted to have it for the next few days since I dried up lol hopefully this is the month :)

I agree with all dr. saying different things I guess we will all have our own experience :)
I went out and bought some preseed this evening I was suppose to get my conceive plus in the mail no later then today adn id never came so I got restless and took matters into my own hands, i really wanted to have it for the next few days since I dried up lol hopefully this is the month :)

My DH HATES Preseed...he says it's sticky and weird...I don't know what else to do though...I think we will just have to use it anyway. Anyone know of anything else? Other than eggwhites...ew. My DH is a food chemist...he would never come near me if I put eggwhites in there...hahahaha!

My DH HATES Preseed...he says it's sticky and weird...I don't know what else to do though...I think we will just have to use it anyway. Anyone know of anything else? Other than eggwhites...ew. My DH is a food chemist...he would never come near me if I put eggwhites in there...hahahaha!

hehe my dh is just gonna have to deal! He is getting sick of me demanding sex everyday lol I think he is use to having to chase me :blush: He is being a good sport anyways just says ok lol Is your husband really a food chemist? If so what is that? im sure this is a dumb question and your probably laughing :)
The only other thing I have heard of is the baking soda thing and yeah ew ewwww! Good luck hope AF leaves you quickly and you get your BFP soon I see there is a few of us that had our TR in october hopefully we dont have a long wait FX

you can take evening primrose oil to help with cm but it takes a couple months to get in your system. You can also eat baby carrots or take mucinex or robitussin. My dh doesnt care for pre-seed either he says its too slippery but I dont use the whole tube. I only use a tiny bit right before bd and then put some in my soft cup before insertion.

hehe my dh is just gonna have to deal! He is getting sick of me demanding sex everyday lol I think he is use to having to chase me :blush: He is being a good sport anyways just says ok lol Is your husband really a food chemist? If so what is that? im sure this is a dumb question and your probably laughing :)
The only other thing I have heard of is the baking soda thing and yeah ew ewwww! Good luck hope AF leaves you quickly and you get your BFP soon I see there is a few of us that had our TR in october hopefully we dont have a long wait FX

I think I am just going to have to tell him to deal too. We gotta do what we gotta do to get a positive BFP...and really, I don't think it is too much to ask to deal with it, considering we only have to use it a few days a month, right?

Yes, he really is a food chemist. And you aren't the only one to ask me what that is...everyone does! Hahaha! He does research and development for new products of a major food brand here in the south. He is always developing shelf stable sauces, condiments, dressings, marinades, etc... But he knows entirely TOO much about micro-organisms and the illnesses you can get from foods...so trust me, if he thought I put raw EGG in there, we would never BD again! LOL!

you can take evening primrose oil to help with cm but it takes a couple months to get in your system. You can also eat baby carrots or take mucinex or robitussin. My dh doesnt care for pre-seed either he says its too slippery but I dont use the whole tube. I only use a tiny bit right before bd and then put some in my soft cup before insertion.

I only use a tiny bit too...so I am thinking he is just going to have to suck it up. Hehehe.

Okay...so I THOUGHT I got AF tonight. Only ever since then, there has been NOTHING.

This is just so weird. I know that AF is still coming...deep down, I just know it's true...

But this cycle has been bizarre for me. I never start spotting this early...And I have not had one single cramp all day...

What happened before was this...and I am SO sorry if this is TMI...but I went to the ladies room earlier and noticed bright red blood on the tissue and ick...a black clot...so sorry...But anyway, I assumed that AF was here. Since then, absolutely nothing...geez. I guess it will be on time anyway...and I am just going to spot on and off until then. Fun, eh?

Okay...so I THOUGHT I got AF tonight. Only ever since then, there has been NOTHING.

This is just so weird. I know that AF is still coming...deep down, I just know it's true...

But this cycle has been bizarre for me. I never start spotting this early...And I have not had one single cramp all day...

What happened before was this...and I am SO sorry if this is TMI...but I went to the ladies room earlier and noticed bright red blood on the tissue and ick...a black clot...so sorry...But anyway, I assumed that AF was here. Since then, absolutely nothing...geez. I guess it will be on time anyway...and I am just going to spot on and off until then. Fun, eh?

Saga whats up with that? did you poas again just to see? Its so weird being so intuned with our bodies it makes you wonder whats going on all the time because nothing is ever just so. Keep us posted if anything changes :)

Saga whats up with that? did you poas again just to see? Its so weird being so intuned with our bodies it makes you wonder whats going on all the time because nothing is ever just so. Keep us posted if anything changes :)

No, I haven't...I don't have any more here...and my temps plummeted this morning back to pre-ovulation level...which usually means AF is on it's way....so I am pretty sure I will get it sometime today...if I don't have it by Friday, I will retest for sure...

It's ok though...hopefully the baking soda will do the trick this month. My birthday is in February a BFP would be the BEST birthday present ever...

what's UP saga?! That's annoying...How crazy is it making you NOT knowing what is happening and NOT having any stix???? I wish I could email you one :)

MY bff was diagnosed w/ Lymphoma (this is all off baby making subject) 5 days ago..it wasn't a BAD diagnosis, not awesome, but nothing to be OVERLY concerned about...long story short...yesterday she was rushed to the hosp for emerg immediate radiation...the cancer has spread soooo fast she is really laying in her death bed...it's suffocating her:( every lymph node is her body is decayed and mush. Surgery is NOT an option at all. If radiation doesn't stop and or shrink the tumor that's suffocating her, it's only a matter of days, if not hours...OK< so I told you all of that for 2 reasons..any praying sisters out there..PLEASE PRAY:thumbup:
also af was due TODAY..it's clock work girls ALWAYS~well except for NOW...it's NOT here and I'm annoyed:growlmad: up until 9DPO I KNEW, was SURE, pOsItIvE this was THE month...then came to peace(after freaking out a lil) that it wasn't going to be. we made a NEW plan for THIS cycle and couldn't wait to start..NOW NO AF. WTHeck? I had bfn test yest and didn't test today b/c I know it's bfn...I'm annoyed..
SOOO, I'm right there w/ ya SAGA...gosh....it's like whyyyyyy????

Anyway, missed out on talking w/ ya'll yesterday..horray for good tube lengths, and Boo for af's and GL to everyone and their plan for their next cycle
:dust:

FLUTER
YOU are sooo full of info!! Love it girl..and appreciate it too...GL w/ BSF..I'm too big of a scardy cat to try ...but PLEASE let me know what it's like..I'm dying to know:winkwink:

Oh and thanx for the anti inflam idea

what's UP saga?! That's annoying...How crazy is it making you NOT knowing what is happening and NOT having any stix???? I wish I could email you one :)

MY bff was diagnosed w/ Lymphoma (this is all off baby making subject) 5 days ago..it wasn't a BAD diagnosis, not awesome, but nothing to be OVERLY concerned about...long story short...yesterday she was rushed to the hosp for emerg immediate radiation...the cancer has spread soooo fast she is really laying in her death bed...it's suffocating her:( every lymph node is her body is decayed and mush. Surgery is NOT an option at all. If radiation doesn't stop and or shrink the tumor that's suffocating her, it's only a matter of days, if not hours...OK< so I told you all of that for 2 reasons..any praying sisters out there..PLEASE PRAY:thumbup:
also af was due TODAY..it's clock work girls ALWAYS~well except for NOW...it's NOT here and I'm annoyed:growlmad: up until 9DPO I KNEW, was SURE, pOsItIvE this was THE month...then came to peace(after freaking out a lil) that it wasn't going to be. we made a NEW plan for THIS cycle and couldn't wait to start..NOW NO AF. WTHeck? I had bfn test yest and didn't test today b/c I know it's bfn...I'm annoyed..
SOOO, I'm right there w/ ya SAGA...gosh....it's like whyyyyyy????

Anyway, missed out on talking w/ ya'll yesterday..horray for good tube lengths, and Boo for af's and GL to everyone and their plan for their next cycle

Tater i will pray for your friend :hugs: What a horrible thing for someone to have to go through and I love my bf like a sister we call eachother wife so I know how painful it must be to watch her go through this. Stay strong god is good :) I also wanted to say maybe your like me it takes me until im late to get my bfp so maybe you should test today anyway you know your a poasa :) keep us posted

thanks Momma..love your faith and boldness to say God is GOOD and that you WILL pray. HE IS and I lovem even though I CANNOT understand Him :shrug: haha, .It's awesome, thank you and I'll keep ya posted..yeah, lover like a sis too...wasn't too crazy to find out diagnosis, but phew, this has been NUTS,,,
anywho..REALLY, think I ought to test Ok!!! You talked me RIGHT INTO IT!!! BRB:winkwink:

thanks Momma..love your faith and boldness to say God is GOOD and that you WILL pray. HE IS and I lovem even though I CANNOT understand Him :shrug: haha, .It's awesome, thank you and I'll keep ya posted..yeah, lover like a sis too...wasn't too crazy to find out diagnosis, but phew, this has been NUTS,,,
anywho..REALLY, think I ought to test Ok!!! You talked me RIGHT INTO IT!!! BRB:winkwink:

Sorry about your friend :hugs: FX for a bfp!!

Tater I will be praying for your friend. Also I did the BSF thing on O day this cycle just to see what would happen. About 10 min later I was extreamly wet down there. Which is really good for me cause on O day my cm starts getting tacky or sticky feeling again. That's why I'm gonna use it. As far as knowing so much OMG it's because I belonged to a forum of TR girls that went to the same hospital in MX as I did for nearly a year before TR. I'm like a sponge and soak up usefull and useless info all the time LOL. My friend says I should be one of those BING commercials

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->