TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

I actually lost about 10 pounds since surgery? I am unsure why.... I have done nothing different. I am 5'8 and family and friends have commented how I lost weight. I do not feel it but the scale tells me I lost about 10 pounds. So I am expecting that to come back with a vengeance! lol

Reeds I have been thinking the same thing. I am unsure if she has a text buddy or anything from bnb that could try and contact her. It is so unlike her :(

I refused to get on the scale yesterday at my appt. I usually work out 3-4 times a wee. Dont feel bad about the weight! I cant exercise either, and well...my surgery was 2 days after Christmas, and uh...lets just say most of the leftovers were deserts, and I have a vague memory of being hopped up on Percocet and bringing a WHOLE PIE in the bedroom for lunch just so I wouldn't have to get up again :p

I refused to get on the scale yesterday at my appt. I usually work out 3-4 times a wee. Dont feel bad about the weight! I cant exercise either, and well...my surgery was 2 days after Christmas, and uh...lets just say most of the leftovers were deserts, and I have a vague memory of being hopped up on Percocet and bringing a WHOLE PIE in the bedroom for lunch just so I wouldn't have to get up again :p

OMG! You sound just like me!!!!!!! Bwahaha! But, like I said...I am feeling good enough to exercise now...and I have my treadmill, which I love...so it'll come off...but I just wasn't expecting a WHOLE TEN POUNDS...

Reeds I have been thinking the same thing. I am unsure if she has a text buddy or anything from bnb that could try and contact her. It is so unlike her :(

Yes, it has been a while...a couple of days? Hope she's feeling ok...

I actually lost about 10 pounds since surgery? I am unsure why.... I have done nothing different. I am 5'8 and family and friends have commented how I lost weight. I do not feel it but the scale tells me I lost about 10 pounds. So I am expecting that to come back with a vengeance! lol

Haha, hopefully it won't! Lucky you! I am hoping my body will wake up and say, "Hey, what's with these crazy periods...and what...you gained 10 POUNDS???? Metabolism, let that blubber have it!"

Eh, I can hope, right? Hehe.

Sag that was so funny just goes to show no matter how ugly were feeling someone thinks were cute, even some weirdo in the drug store lol
I also gained 10 pounds and I think it's totally the holidays and lack of working out :( To be honest I was really hoping to get pregnant fast so I did'nt have to worry about it so much but Its looking like thats not the case.

I am concerned about Karen too. I hope and pray she is ok! Thinking of you Karen! :hugs:

Hiya girls!!!!!!!Sag, I FA FREAKING LOOOOOOVE YOU!!!! I was feeling all bummed, get on the best thread EVER and bam there it was and now I'm am ca racking up!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA, you totally soooo shoulda topped it off w/ an explaination of how to check CM!!!!! LOL I heart your outfit!!!! it sounds SOOOO great...I can totally picture you w/ your boots (HAHA) and your flailing arms blinking pink,pink,pink~when mr man throws a flirt atcha!!! It's cracking me up..I suppose I'll be laughing the rest of the night..OH, wait, it's already 1 freaking 30 in the morning..
Girls, I CAN NOT sleep..it's SERIOUSLY beginning to affect my life..I had a driving Ehhem incident, I can't think, I can't comprehend, I can add, I can't focus, I can't remember my kids names, and to top it alllll off, I can't even get stinking af to start...WTheck????? It's really starting to freak me out...I mean, it's been 11 days now that I've slept about 3-5 hours/day or night~whichever way you wanna look at it...If it's affecting AF it's getting to big...I can't know WHY I have insomnia, I don't want it and I can't turn it off.. I DO NOT feel like AF AT ALL and yet am still getting bfn's..

Anyway, I'm back to a greek eskimo w/ blinking neon signs extending from your arms w/ your spongebob BBT!!!!
that just makes me day!!!!

I DO LOVE YOU girls..I don't know your names, your ages(well, some) and I don't know whatcha look like, believe in, what your families are like, or where you live and NONE of it matters...I STILL love ya'll!!!! You are part in brightening my day and am SOOO glad we have a TR thread family!!!!!!

Hope everyone's doing well, Duno who Ms. Karen is, but I hope she shows back up!!!!
My friend is no better, a lil worse, which no one thought was possibly but she's still breathing so there's STILL hope!! THanks for prayers!!!

:hug:

Karen is a wonderful, sweet, lady who had joined this thread prior to her TR. She had her TR surgery in October and got her :bfp: just a week or two ago. She was supposed to go to the doctor on the 10th and we haven't heard from her since then. We are all worried about her! Her levels were great and they did a scan and saw a sac very early on! I am praying her computer just crashed and that is why she can't get on.
I am Anne. I had my TR performed by Dr. Berger in Chappell Hill, NC in April 2007. I have had 5 m/c from March 2008 to Dec 24th 2010. I am 38 years old (39 in Feb) and my DH is 33 (34 in March). My FSH is great and we have had all the tests you can imagine! Hubbys swimmers are perfect and my tubes are clear and open. Tube lengths are 3 cm on left and 2.5 on right. They are short, but they are healthy.
We had decided to go from TTC to NTNP since our grandson was born in July last year. We also have a granddaughter due on March 5th. Our children are 22 (DD), 19 (DD), 18 (DS). We are very blessed to have our 3 beautiful children and our PRECIOUS grandson (and granddaughter soon)!
When we found out about the last pregnancy, it was a huge surprise as I don't even know when it could have happened. It was a crazy month. But nonetheless, it still broke our hearts when we lost our precious angel.
Anyway, that is a little background on me. Good luck to all the FABULOUS TR ladies! Baby :dust: to all! :hugs:

(Ready) Karen I hope you are ok hun xx

Joanne thanks for your story hun..
I dont have grandchildren, but I bet they are as precious and rewarding as
your ownn child would be.... and you can give them back!!
I am sorry that you lost your Angel though, I know what it feels like..:hugs:
Take care xx

Well I have heard that Karen is ok just been really busy but sure would love to hear from her herself. XX

Well I have heard that Karen is ok just been really busy but sure would love to hear from her herself. XX

That is good to know Reeds.I was just starting to think if this keeps up with no word from her someone is going to have to stalk her on facebook.LOL.I am hoping she has told friends and family she is preggo and just overwhelmed with guests.

If anyone wants to find me via Facebook I'm under Tally Brown. Probably the only one with that name lol. I think it says I still live in TX

sooo glad to hear that about Karen! I've been worried sick the past few days. It is so unlike her to not post. I just told DH last night about this and told him how strange it is that none of us "know" each other, but it's amazing how connected you get to people you don't even know. Well, I will quit worrying:thumbup: sheesh! I was beginning to hope that I get AF this cycle because of all the recent losses :cry:...(assuming things weren't going well with Karen)...I think I'm spending too much time reading bnb and need to focus more on life around me:haha: We'll see if I can do that:haha:

I hope everyone has a great weekend! :flower:

Hiya girls!!!!!!!Sag, I FA FREAKING LOOOOOOVE YOU!!!! I was feeling all bummed, get on the best thread EVER and bam there it was and now I'm am ca racking up!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA, you totally soooo shoulda topped it off w/ an explaination of how to check CM!!!!! LOL I heart your outfit!!!! it sounds SOOOO great...I can totally picture you w/ your boots (HAHA) and your flailing arms blinking pink,pink,pink~when mr man throws a flirt atcha!!! It's cracking me up..I suppose I'll be laughing the rest of the night..OH, wait, it's already 1 freaking 30 in the morning..
Girls, I CAN NOT sleep..it's SERIOUSLY beginning to affect my life..I had a driving Ehhem incident, I can't think, I can't comprehend, I can add, I can't focus, I can't remember my kids names, and to top it alllll off, I can't even get stinking af to start...WTheck????? It's really starting to freak me out...I mean, it's been 11 days now that I've slept about 3-5 hours/day or night~whichever way you wanna look at it...If it's affecting AF it's getting to big...I can't know WHY I have insomnia, I don't want it and I can't turn it off.. I DO NOT feel like AF AT ALL and yet am still getting bfn's..

Anyway, I'm back to a greek eskimo w/ blinking neon signs extending from your arms w/ your spongebob BBT!!!!
that just makes me day!!!!

I DO LOVE YOU girls..I don't know your names, your ages(well, some) and I don't know whatcha look like, believe in, what your families are like, or where you live and NONE of it matters...I STILL love ya'll!!!! You are part in brightening my day and am SOOO glad we have a TR thread family!!!!!!

Hope everyone's doing well, Duno who Ms. Karen is, but I hope she shows back up!!!!
My friend is no better, a lil worse, which no one thought was possibly but she's still breathing so there's STILL hope!! THanks for prayers!!!

:hug:

Hi Tater! Ok, so I put a real picture of me on my profile...I don't how to get it to show up when I post though...I guess that would be an avatar??? Anyway...you just have to click my name to see it, I guess...so now you know what I look like! I'm 35 and from South Carolina...

Hey, have you ever tried melatonin for your sleep problems? I am an insomniac myself from time to time...I'd say on average, half the month, I have trouble sleeping...it's a hormone naturally found in the body so I don't feel weird about taking it and it works for me...you can find it anywhere they sell vitamins and supplements...

I don't do well with REAL sleeping pills...they just make it worse. I have a weird reaction to them and it makes me feel like I am going to jump out of my skin...it certainly doesn't relax me and make me want to go to sleep...

I used to take Benadryl from time to time...but now that I am TTC, I try not to take anything...but I will do Melatonin if I have to...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->