TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Anxious yes it is alot harder than we all remember LOL.

Mel, I must admit I have lost some of my PMA...woke up really grumpy today and that is usually a for sure sigh for me that the witch is on here way. But I have seen so many ladies on here with no symptoms at all get a BFP so I am still hoping I am in it. Friday just seems forever away.

Hi ladies I also had a TR. My story... On my second marriage with my true love and soul mate and we are wanting at least one together. I had my tubes tied after my 2nd daughter was born in July of 99 due to pressure from family cause I was married to a crappy man. I divorced and found my love in 06 and he has 2 boys ( with their mom) and we decided on having a reversal. After about a year of getting things together from timing and such ( hubbies army) I had the reversal Dec 16, 08. I had Hulka Clips but due to scar tissue the doc was only able to repair right tube with 5-6 left. We have been trying since Feb 09 with some time missed in between due to hubbies job. I had one chemical and nothing else. I finally broke down and got a CBEFM and am using this cycle ( no rise yet ). No meds or anything yet but have gone bonkers temping and OPK's. The next plan within next 6 monthes is IUI. I have had 2 HSG's all is clear and cycles are pretty regular so no worries there.

Welcome again Armywife...I am a national guard wifey but if you ask my hubby I am a Marine wife cause he was in the Marines before getting out and moving back home. He didn't have the military life out of his system yet so he joined the guard. :) Where did you purchase your CBEFM?? I am thinking that might be my night option. I had my tubal reversal in April 09 so I am now at the 1 year mark and I have had 2 chemicals. I also had a HSG done and tubes are open and look good. Tj(Hubby) has had a SA and all is fine with him so not sure at this point why we are not getting pregnant with a sticky little bean. :( I am horrible at doing my temps but do use opks and just recently started a 30 day leave from work and been doing my temps the past few days to try to prepare for the next cycle if I don't get a BFP this one. Well now that I have wrote a mini novel about myself welcome and you get a BFP soon!!:):baby:

They tested me on Thursday when I went to the Dr. I have not tested since then. I'm feel confident that I'm not. This is really annoying!

Hey Fluter even there test can be wrng unless it was a blood test. I have seen several woman on here that say they never get a positive hpt only a blood. If you still have test in the house what would be the harm?? I know its a emotional toll and it is awful to have no idea what is going on. I feel so bad for you

I dont know what it could be:shrug:, I have been having headaches, nausea and dizziness for over a week now and it is not gettin any better...Doc says it has nothing to do with my meds that it is a migraine but I am not so sure anymore...Ugh, What to do

Fluter...I cant believe you still dont have af yet. That must be making you crazy!
Reedsgirl..I think all of our eyes are going to start twitching now that you mentioned that a few posts back. Im hoping the end of the week brings some good news for you!

Hope everyone else had a great weekend!

Morn Ladies...feel less hopeful today as have af pains which tells she she may make a appearance....

Hope all are ok

Jo x

Hi ladies :)

Fluterby - It may be worth doing another test if you've one there, just to rule it out completely. I'm so sorry you're going through this so soon after your operation :(

Anxious - It does seem odd that you've started taking medication and now suffering. I hope you're feeling better soon

Hi Mrs.Mommy :hi: Hope you're well :)

Josey - Sorry you feel like you're now out :( It's not over till AF arrives so I hope the AF symptoms subside very soon!

ReedsG - Are you still being a grumpy bum? :D Hope you had a nice day with your sister!

I'm doing okay, ICs due to arrive today or tomorrow so the testing will commence then!! :D Fingers crossed!

Hey Mel not as grumpy this morning but up sending the kiddos off to school the back to bed for me. LOL I am pretty sure AF is on her way I am super gassy and the is my number 1 sign for her!! LOL

Josey...Dont give up yet:thumbup:Still have a chance just have to be positive

Flutterby... I am really sorry that you are having such a hard time :cry:maybe you outta test oncemore, Ive read on here that some ladies didnt get there bfp till bout 6 weeks along...Fxd for you

Cheeky..OOOHHH gonna be lots of testing going on at your house:happydance:,,Good luck!!!

Reedsgirl...:af: Keeping Fxd that :witch: doesnt show up!!!

Mrs.Mommy..... Fxd for that Bfp this weekend!!!

Afm...creamywhite discharge this morn..no :sex: lastnite but we did the nite before, still feeling :sick: and to top it off this morn I woke up :sad2:..not really sure why didnt even want Dh to go to work 2day, but of course he went:nope:...I am a very sentimental person but usually only when :witch: is here, and I havent been that way in about 3 or 4 months ...I guess it all the meds I am taking:shrug:...LOts of :dust: to all!!!

Thanks girls. Still no AF. I don't know what to think. I don't have anymore tests here, but I might go out and get a dollar store cheapie. I continue to have light cramps on and off. Nothing strong just barely there. It makes me hopefull but then nothing shows.

For you ladies in the 2WW. I'm keeping my fx for each of you!

Hiya ladies,

Fluterby ...am thinking of you hun hope its a bfp for you x let us know when you test.

Well i have a question im 9dpo today and tmi...noticed slight browny discharge today not had anymore just wondering whether is it too late for implantation if it is that still continuing cramping and nausea...just wondering whether anyone can shed any light on this....af due on fri

Thanks Jo x im going to test tomorrow x

Hope everyone is ok x

Josey sounds like IB to me!! FX for you.

Fluter I would get another test. Are you having any unusual stress?? Anything new other that AF being horrible to you??

Anxious I know what you mean about being moody..I have cried alot lately and I am not a crier...I just feel really overwhelmed lately and everything makes me upset. Maybe it is the pills??

Dh says if my head is still botherin me 2day when he gets home he is gonna take me for a second opinion..Its not a constant headache its off and on and with nausea and occasional dizziness..Go figure :shrug:? I have always been a crybaby just not here lately....Good luck ladies

Anxious Something is going on with you are you still taking pills? And if so what you taking?

I am taking a med called Pancreatin, that is for the inflamation I had in my intestines after the surgery

Nuro-B...which is for headaches

.................................Homeopathic meds.............................................

Graphite Tabs..Which is for menstruation pain ( first cramps after surgery were horrible)

Carbo Vegs Tabs,Ranunculus Tabs and Athropa

Doc said that they were to help with menstruation, ovulation and to help the ovaries They are hard to google because they are used for a million different thing....

Wow that's one hell of a cocktail Anxious! I hope it's not them causing you headaches

Josey, it sounds like implantation bleeding to me, especially if it's stopped now too. If it was brown then it's possibly a few days old, but 9 days still wouldn't be too late for implantation.

Fingers crossed for you :)

Hi Cheekybint........hard to stay positive aswell as cramping makes me think that af round the corner but im always 27/28 days always and never earlier than that which makes me hopeful in a way

Hope its not a BFN tomorrow when i test tomorrow god i hate those three letters....lol

Xx

Yes but there's 3 letters we can't wait to see too!!

We're jumping between threads here lol Just posted on the 9DPO on, i'm testing tomorrow too, providing my ICs arrive

I'm never any earlier than 27 days, so i'm expecting AF Friday (Although i'm hoping she's taking a Leave of Absence for 9 months!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->