TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Isn't EPO supposed to soften the cervix? I know that's the function is serves during pregnancy and before birth...

Evening Ladies ,sorry i have been gone...things are kinda messed up and stressful right now....I'm battling with my mother in law and My husband left for a few weeks(navy life gotta love it!!)....things for my son aren't working out so DH and I made the decision to bring him back home and my in-laws are having a fit!!
I don't understand why though:shrug: ...it's not working for them or our son so we as his parents are bring our son home!! Well now I am the wicked witch and my mother in law says i'm ruining my son's life and that she is tired of putting up with me and it just goes on and on and on!!! How did I get SO lucky!!:growlmad::nope:
So anyways DS is coming home on Sunday and i will get him set back up in school and we will go from their and work through anything that needs to be done.
I haven't gone back to read anything yet so please forgive me....just really wanted to poke my head in and say i'm alive and I hope everyone is doing well,I have been thinking of you all and miss ya all :) I will pop back on tomorrow. Night :hug:

I'm so sorry about the in-laws! Why in the world do they think you are ruining his life? Hope I am not prying...

I get mine on line~ebay..they are WAY cheaper than CVS or walmart or wherever.I got 50 for $7.00

Whoever said it, you're right..think it was you Saga...telling my DH has TOTALLY been a positive thing...I can see where it may sway them to be "weird" but talking and being open about EVERYTHING really has helped our relationship...I was going through this emotional badness and DH didn't know and by things he was saying was breaking me down even more..when we sat and talked and made a plan it made everything SOOO much better.

I don't know if I can bring myself to do the BSF have you girls done it yet..I'm real nervous about touching my cervix...I wanna hear how you girls do it and what it's like b4 I can bring myself to it ;)

:hug:

Oooh, maybe someone with more knowledge of this will chime in, but I don't think you want to touch your cervix with the baking soda!:nope: I *thought* you just insert your dipped finger inside just a very short distance..like maybe an inch? I think the ones that did this said the further in you put it, the more it can burn. I believe NEEDA might share some info on this:thumbup:

Ooooohhh...I am SO glad you guys said this. I had no idea that you weren't supposed to touch your cervix with it...THANK YOU!

Evening Ladies ,sorry i have been gone...things are kinda messed up and stressful right now....I'm battling with my mother in law and My husband left for a few weeks(navy life gotta love it!!)....things for my son aren't working out so DH and I made the decision to bring him back home and my in-laws are having a fit!!
I don't understand why though:shrug: ...it's not working for them or our son so we as his parents are bring our son home!! Well now I am the wicked witch and my mother in law says i'm ruining my son's life and that she is tired of putting up with me and it just goes on and on and on!!! How did I get SO lucky!!:growlmad::nope:
So anyways DS is coming home on Sunday and i will get him set back up in school and we will go from their and work through anything that needs to be done.
I haven't gone back to read anything yet so please forgive me....just really wanted to poke my head in and say i'm alive and I hope everyone is doing well,I have been thinking of you all and miss ya all :) I will pop back on tomorrow. Night :hug:

Navy- Sorry to hear about what is going on in your family. My mother-in-law and other family members in my family are the same way! I feel for ya!!

Hiya girls...sure do miss being on this thread ~ it's been CRAZY here ~my GF is suuuuper critical..there was an emerg last night and I zoomed to the hosp at 1am~I'm soooo tired...

NAVY, iscky situation, but w/ the others, keep doing what is right..I don't wanna pry either but why was he with your MIL?? I'll pray for your family's peace that reconciliation will happen sooner than later and you'll experience MUCHO peace amongst each other!!!!

Yeah, it's a grand idea to check cervix before BSF BUT, I'm sooo new at checking it, I don't wanna be wrong...but if it's only supposed to go up an inch or so, that shouldn't reach it anyway...???? IDK, maybe next cycle I'll give it a whirl if this cycle plan doesn't present a BFP...I'm CD2 and started temping this morning...already confused..my thermo said one thing I SWEAR when i looked at it this morning, but once i woke up to mark on my chart..it said something different...I wrote what i saw...

AF heavy this month..hate it...we all do I know...
6days until my doc appt yay!!!

Hiya girls...sure do miss being on this thread ~ it's been CRAZY here ~my GF is suuuuper critical..there was an emerg last night and I zoomed to the hosp at 1am~I'm soooo tired...

NAVY, iscky situation, but w/ the others, keep doing what is right..I don't wanna pry either but why was he with your MIL?? I'll pray for your family's peace that reconciliation will happen sooner than later and you'll experience MUCHO peace amongst each other!!!!

Yeah, it's a grand idea to check cervix before BSF BUT, I'm sooo new at checking it, I don't wanna be wrong...but if it's only supposed to go up an inch or so, that shouldn't reach it anyway...???? IDK, maybe next cycle I'll give it a whirl if this cycle plan doesn't present a BFP...I'm CD2 and started temping this morning...already confused..my thermo said one thing I SWEAR when i looked at it this morning, but once i woke up to mark on my chart..it said something different...I wrote what i saw...

Sorry about your friend tater :hugs: Sometimes things are so unfair. I hope you get good news from your appt!

yeah, it's not good...but everything does happen for a better reason than i can think of or plan..it's just hard to watch someone go through something so aggressive...I mean, this cancer has TAKEN OVER in like 3 days...WOWZA....I personally don't think it's going to take her life...her DH and her got married last Jan and he killed himself last April..she's been more than angry, bitter, hateful, mad, hurt and the list goes on..I really believe she's going through this so that once she comes out of it, she'll be grateful for life and actually let herself enjoy it...thanks for your encouragment and love though..it's nice to get on here and here happy thoughts!!!!

I hope so too..not sure what I even want to gain from the appt, other than a possible HSG, but it just makes me feel better to be going!! haaha, I'm crazy!!

YAHOO!!!! THERE'S MY PIC!! THANX Sag!!! You rock girl, wouldn't have ever known to change my avatar!!!! that's me and my lil buddy, even though you can't really see us, but I love that pic!!!!!

Dash you are right about the EPO. That's why you should only take it up til ovulation time and not start it again until AF shows.

Oh no...so sorry to hear about your friend...and I am so sorry for her that she does not have her husband to lean on during this time...how awful. She's really been through it. I hope that they get everything under control for her...she deserves some happiness....

Isn't EPO supposed to soften the cervix? I know that's the function is serves during pregnancy and before birth...

If you're already pregnant that is what it's used for, but if you're TTC you can take it on the cycle days leading up to Ov, then switch to flax seed oil after you O. It is suopposed to be a natural way to increase your CM. It can cause uterine contractions and that is the reason you shouldn't take it during the TWW. It's supposed to be good stuff, but I took it the first day and noticed I was spotting. Well, today I'm not so I think it just took my body a day to get used to it. It also helps your hair, nails, and complexion. I was just wondering if anyone elase had taken it and spotted or felt crampy. :flower:

Hello ladies I am just checking in. A few faces I have not seen a lot of lately, where are you ladies! I miss youuuuuuuuuu.

Adanma, I hope things are well hun.

Needa, How's mamma and bump?

Ready my friend , we miss you so much!

I hope things are well Josey :hugs:

Navy, how are you? Is your boy home?

Fam, I hope your appointment goes well this week xx

Reeds, I hope Gunner is being a good boy! :)

Babydust to everyone!! xx

My period is 2 days late...and for no good reason :( Im hoping it was just the surgery throwing off my cycle, but this has NEVER happened before!

No chance of a bfp dash? If I am not mistaken, I think one of the ladies on this thread was late on af after surgery as well.

No chance of a bfp dash? If I am not mistaken, I think one of the ladies on this thread was late on af after surgery as well.

I was a whole week EARLY after surgery...surgery just screws up that first cycle...no worries, I am sure that is all it is...:winkwink:

No, last time we DTD was 2 days before the surgery....so, no chance of BFP. It just messes up my charting of my cycles. And makes me worried my cycle might wait to return, or not return normally. I will look through the thread tomorrfow and see if I can find any more info or experience.

My period is 2 days late...and for no good reason :( Im hoping it was just the surgery throwing off my cycle, but this has NEVER happened before!

Dash,Quiet a few ladies were late after TR so I think it is normal.I was due for af the day of my surgery and she came right on time that cycle but the next cycle she was a week late.I have heard over and over that stress can mess with your cycles and I know since TR I have been late twice and more than likely it was due to me stressing.Since there is no chance of you being preg I hope she comes soon so you can start TTC.GL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->