TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

yes it is normal to be irregular after surgery dash..
hope it gets back to normal soon..xx

OK, so< sag,,,,today is CD4 but I'm sayig=CD 3 b.c af started lite @1pm onthe 14th,,,and I didn't start tempin til the 15th,,I took it at 8am that day and yesterday but today I changed my mind that 7am would be better....so is that fine...but it's extremely diff today from what it had been the last 2 days...is that fine..as long as I stick to 7am from now on..? And, on my chart it only has like for .1, .2, .3, l4, .5 etc...but my thermo gives me like .23, and .71 so what am I supposed to do w/ that????
Is this too confusing? I'm sorry:(

OK, so< sag,,,,today is CD4 but I'm sayig=CD 3 b.c af started lite @1pm onthe 14th,,,and I didn't start tempin til the 15th,,I took it at 8am that day and yesterday but today I changed my mind that 7am would be better....so is that fine...but it's extremely diff today from what it had been the last 2 days...is that fine..as long as I stick to 7am from now on..? And, on my chart it only has like for .1, .2, .3, l4, .5 etc...but my thermo gives me like .23, and .71 so what am I supposed to do w/ that????
Is this too confusing? I'm sorry:(

No, it's not confusing at all. I would go ahead and use that temp. One day of a weird temp won't matter and it is best not to correct it on your chart... But...did you have trouble sleeping the night before? If so, it will have an effect on your temp, so if you did have trouble sleeping and you are charting on Fertility Friend, under the 'Specifics' tab, just check difficulty sleeping...it will make note of the temp, but won't count it overall on your coverline. Your coverline will appear when it notes that you have definitely ovulated.

No, didn't have trouble sleeping, and I'm NOT using FF..I don't wanna pay $$ for it. BUT I intend on writing down something out of the norm..I was just thinking 8am would be good b/c we don't wake up early...but by 8am I have to pee and have tossed and turned, been in and out of it...SO, setting my alarm for 7am is much better I think...

So, why~if the chart doesn't allow for it, does the thermo's say the .23 for example..? If it's not really needed?? I'm not sure why now a normal thermo wouldn't/couldn't do the job...???? Awww, I know I'll get better w/ this..it's only the 3rd day I've done it, but sure appreciate your advice!!!!

THANKS

Tater you don't have to pay for FF only for them to track your symptoms and dpo hun. Even without paying for it its a great way to track. Sorry didn't mean to jump in but wanted to help.

Tater you don't have to pay for FF only for them to track your symptoms and dpo hun. Even without paying for it its a great way to track. Sorry didn't mean to jump in but wanted to help.

Yep! I was going to say the same thing. The VIP package is free for the 1st 30 days...but after that, you can still use it for free...just with less features. Right, Reeds?

It sure takes the guesswork out of the equation and is so much better when you first starting to chart... And I know what you mean...my temp this morning was 96.58...but there's no line or place on the chart for .58.... So I just make a dot between 96.5 and 96.6...but a hair away from 96.6.

Really, go check out www.fertilityfriend.com. It will take all the stress out of it and it gives all kinds of neat little facts and tid-bits about TTC. You will like it! Without it, I would have been soooo nervous about where to draw my coverline once ovulation was detected...but they do it for you. SO EASY!

Tater, I'll second Reeds..USE FF! You get 1 month of VIP membership for free. Once that expires (mine is coming up in 9 days..) you can still enter temps and use basic features. FF also allows for .23, .17 etc. :thumbup: Hope this is your month:baby:

ETA: Looks like we posted at the same time saga..I'm really not going nuts..LOL!

OHHHH SWEEET THEN THANKS GIRLS I THOUGHT IT WASN"T FREE..PRETTY SURE DH WOULDN'T BE OK W/ THAT..AHAHAHHA, ALL THE THINGS I'VE PAID MONEY FOR FOR TTC, HE'S PROBABLY NOT GUNA LET ME DO A WEBSITE..BUT I WILL DEFINITELY TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE NON VIP !!!
YOU GIRLS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:hug:

alrighty, you gals talked me right into it..Hope this is the month too!! FOR ALL OF US!!!!
Got my dr appt Fri, hoping for a HSG!!!!!

Fertile myrtle after that I hear!!!!!

:)

alrighty, you gals talked me right into it..Hope this is the month too!! FOR ALL OF US!!!!

I hope your appt. goes well.GL!!They only do the HSG early during your cycle like cd 6 to 10 or thats what I was told.So depending where you are they may have to do it next cycle.I hope you get some answers.

Tater, I'll second Reeds..USE FF! You get 1 month of VIP membership for free. Once that expires (mine is coming up in 9 days..) you can still enter temps and use basic features. FF also allows for .23, .17 etc. :thumbup: Hope this is your month:baby:

ETA: Looks like we posted at the same time saga..I'm really not going nuts..LOL!

We did! The exact same time! How funny is that?

OHHHH SWEEET THEN THANKS GIRLS I THOUGHT IT WASN"T FREE..PRETTY SURE DH WOULDN'T BE OK W/ THAT..AHAHAHHA, ALL THE THINGS I'VE PAID MONEY FOR FOR TTC, HE'S PROBABLY NOT GUNA LET ME DO A WEBSITE..BUT I WILL DEFINITELY TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE NON VIP !!!
YOU GIRLS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:hug:

Yeah...TTC is pretty expensive. Like I said, when I get a BFP, I will have EARNED it! Hahahaha!

Yayyy! I will be thinking about you. You will have to let us know what happens.

Whoa, really, you can only do the HSG during the cycle...Maybe it'll actually work out GRRREAT that I started late..I go to the doc on CD 8...we'll see what happens!!!! I didn't realize that..I thought it was just whenever!!!
PeRfEcT!!!!!
Yeah, no doubt..honestly I figured, get tubes untied and have :sex: not much more to think about...WELLLL That's all changed...that's what it was like BEFORE I HAD TR..

You girls rock..have I mentioned I love ya'll!!!!???

:dust:

girls, I was googling too much at once and now need some help..I was searching out SOMETHING...I think I was looking at what to take when you need progesterone..it was a natural remedy rather than the actual progesterone..I was thinking it was "vioxdin" but when I googled it it took me to vicodin and I KNOW it was NOT vicodin..I just have a list of q's for my doc and wanted to ask him, but now can't find out what I am asking about :(
can anyone help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->