TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Yay! Fam thats got to a great feeling you are def. In working condition!!!!!! Cant wait to see your bfp!!!

Thanks ladies speaking of timed bding.I just realized its cd 10 and I have yet to poas.Gotta get to it!

Am I going crazy or did MrsMommy thank reeds post.Where is she I have been wondering about her.Maybe I am losing it I will double check.lol

Holy post-surgical AF! Im very glad to have my cycle back, but I am absolutely DYING here! My doc never mentioned that post surgical AF could be so painful- and while it makes sense, if I would have thought ahead I would have saved some pain pills. Time to buy some OPK's and starting charting my NEW cycle!

Oh well, I guess I will just have to sit in bed and knit baby sweaters for all my expecting friends, right?

Well ladies the HSG went great.I have 2 wide open tubes.So its safe to say I feel so much better knowing.I geared up for it to be painful but in my case it was not.It was exactly like a pap for me except I had to turn to both sides.

YEA! That's great news!!!:happydance: I'm glad it wasn't painful for you either:thumbup:

Holy post-surgical AF! Im very glad to have my cycle back, but I am absolutely DYING here! My doc never mentioned that post surgical AF could be so painful- and while it makes sense, if I would have thought ahead I would have saved some pain pills. Time to buy some OPK's and starting charting my NEW cycle!

Oh well, I guess I will just have to sit in bed and knit baby sweaters for all my expecting friends, right?

Dash, my 2nd AF following surgery was the WORST AF I can ever remember having!:grr: Are you having HORRIBLE cramping? Ugh...I would LOVE to be preggers this month as to avoid that again. I do still have some of my leftover painkillers as well...I might need them:wacko: We'll see in the next few days.... take care:flower:

Yay for the new cycle.Sorry af is acting up.Is this your first af since TR?

Wow ladies very surprised to hear that af is that bad after TR.Mine has been 100% better.Before TR af was terrible 7 days long very heavy bleeding with terrible leg cramps starting 3 days prior.Since TR maybe 5 days 3 of them very light days and no cramps really just a few lower ones.Sorry to hear its got worse for you ladies.I hope it improves soon.

Yeah, this is my first AF since surgery. I doubt it will stay like this...but from what I'm reading it is very normal to have heavier flow and a TON of cramping (I definitely have a TON of cramping). I'm having sharp pain, dull pain...just general pain. My last ended the day before surgery, so Ive had a nearly full cycle since the surgery. I'm going to wait one more before TTC...

My 1st af was 4 days after surgery I think...so I was still in pain from the surgery. My af after that was bad...The cramps had me buckled over in pain. Same amount of bleed probably a little more but the cramps..ugghh it was aweful. I never had an af after that one because I got my bfp, but my bleed/mc was crampy not a heavy flow at all. So I am hoping to have a better af this time around or maybe none at all?? :)

DASH...I swore I MC for my first cycle after my TR even though a never had a positive stick of any kind. I was DYING in pain, cramps, clots and the worst bleed I have ever had. Dr said it can be common. Hang in there.....it was only for my first cycle.

Well ladies the HSG went great.I have 2 wide open tubes.So its safe to say I feel so much better knowing.I geared up for it to be painful but in my case it was not.It was exactly like a pap for me except I had to turn to both sides.

Fam- What wonderful news!! Glad to hear all went well!

thanks for the input guys- made me feel a whole lot better!

Nope Fam I cried like a baby at my hsg. The doc kept asking me if h was hurting me and the nurse finally had to say "I think she is just emotional and happy tears are flowing"

I want to apologize to you ladies especially you newer ones. I'm limited to my phone and reading this site on it just sucks! I always pop in just to lurk. I'm always praying for all your bfp's!

That is so wonderful! I am so happy for you!

Yeah, this is my first AF since surgery. I doubt it will stay like this...but from what I'm reading it is very normal to have heavier flow and a TON of cramping (I definitely have a TON of cramping). I'm having sharp pain, dull pain...just general pain. My last ended the day before surgery, so Ive had a nearly full cycle since the surgery. I'm going to wait one more before TTC...

That happened to me with my first cycle. I was in SO much pain, seriously heavy flow, and I just felt in general like I had been run over by a truck. AF showed up a whole week early and was just a complete nightmare. My doctor said it was normal and it's caused by the trauma of surgery..they move things around in there, etc...

BUT...for me, AF has gotten better. It doesn't last as long and I am noticing less and less cramps...this past cycle, I didn't even get a low back-ache, which used to be a guarantee. So, just hang in there...it'll get better. :hugs:

GOSH girls, for some reason I COULD NOT get bnb to load..it just kept thinking and thinking and thinking since my last post...

FAM, 1st of all HIP HIP HOORAY!!! SOo excited to hear about your open tubes!!!! THat's sooo wonderful!!!! It's awesome!! this is your month girl!!!!! What CD were you when you had it??? Did the doc that did your TR do the HSG?? from what my doc's sec was saying I was thinking maybe he didn't do it there in their office..just wondering how/where it's usually done?

As far as progesterone goes, PERSONALLY after MUCHO research THAT'S what I'm thinking is my problem...I mean, c'mon 5 BFP'S in 11months..there a serious reason WHY no lil sticky beans...and that's what I'm really leaning towards...and I found the name of what I was looking for the other day..rather than progesterone pills it's VITEX...it's a natural berry chastsberry or something like that...? Anyway, that's what I am hoping to try 1st and I really don't wanna mess around w/ messy creams I want the RX!!!!

Doc appt friday ~so REALLY looking forward to that...
I missed you girls yesterday and all of today:(
:hug:

Reeds, I think it was you ....u said that you felt the pregnancy leave your body..the 1st MC I didn't believe it,BUT as far as the others, I KNEW IT too...I had pain, lots of clots and bleeding and just a FEELING inside:(

How much progesterone did your doc put you on and how long after you started taking it did you conceive???
thanks

Reeds, I think it was you ....u said that you felt the pregnancy leave your body..the 1st MC I didn't believe it,BUT as far as the others, I KNEW IT too...I had pain, lots of clots and bleeding and just a FEELING inside:(

How much progesterone did your doc put you on and how long after you started taking it did you conceive???
thanks

I was on 200mg of Prometrium 2x a day. I didn't start taking it until after I got my BFP. I tested early and got my BFP at 10dpo. Level was 33. I took it til I was 12 weeks. Like I said though I was using a OTC cream from about 7dpo.

What I meant by I could feel the pregnancy leave was...all my symptoms would slowly start to fade until I no longer felt pregnant and then bam AF would show...usually with more clots and pain but I couldn't get a dr to listen to me til the last one.

OOOOk, so the dox don't start progesterone until AFTER you get a bfp?? GOod to know.

I also felt the same...had all the symptoms and then it would start to fade..I always tested early and always saw the bfp..then 2-5 days later af would start...it's always a bummer, and certainly makes me look at my tp every single time i wipe..even now!! haha

Well, I'm seriously looking forward to seeing what the doc has to say and hoping he will shed some light onto this situation :)
appreciate all your info!!!

how many mc's did you have after your tr ?

I had 3 and with this pregnancy I lost a twin. I couldn't get past 6 weeks until the progestrone. But I was also on 500mg of B6, 81mg of baby aspirin with my prenatal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->