TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

we are very similar...I've had 5 and that's odd to me...I just think GETTING preg and NOT being able to have it last...progesterone is the only thing...
i have read about the baby aspirin, prenatal, and the B vitamin~not sure what all that does/or is supposed to do..but it's on my list of questions!!!!

it's hard to lose a child..I'm like the queen of it but looking ahead to the new lil miracles to come...I'm sorry for your losses and your twin:( bet you are sooo excited about this lil one to come!?!?!!!!!!! can't wait to see his lil face!!!!!

Yes I am very excited to meet this little man. He is my miracle.

The B6 helps lengthen your luteal phase. The baby aspirin can help if there is any kind of clotting issues...even a minor one that doesn't show up in test. Prenatal is just recommended by most dr's while ttc it gets your body prepared and you need the extra folic acid.

awww, I bet!! I'm excited for ya and don't even know you!!! HA, this thread has changed my heart!!!

I'm hoping my doc will put me on all of that..I've been concerned/wondering about the B6/B12 for a while...due to lack of sleep, have read if the Bvitamins are low that can cause this insomnia ;/ I just want doc to give it to me, or recommend it so that I'm not guessing how much, how often and when...ya know...

well, i'm off to hopefully fall fast asleep and dream on EWCM and bfp's!!!!

Goodnite reeds!!!
thanks for everything!!
:hug:

Your welcome hun! That is what we are here for. GOod night and hope your dreams come true really soon. XX

Alright, who's temping?? i know I've asked this before and some of you are..I need your opinion/advice.
OK I'M SOOOO annoyed today...I started temping at the beginning of af (Jan14th). the very 1st day I took it I looked at it and I SWEAR it said 97.23..but later when I turned my thermo on it said 97.70...EVERY single day since, when I turn my thermo on to record what I had taken it tells me 97.70...WELL, TODAY I took it about 30min early when it beeped i looked at it and it said 97.25..OK, so later when I turned my thermo on it said 97.70..I COULD have SWORN it was 97.25..so I turned it off, back on and took my temp just to see...it came up 97.39..so I turned it off, and back on to see if it wouldn't just say 97.70...and low and behold IT DID, that stinking stick said 97.70:dohh:...NOT the 97.39 that I JUST took-but the 97.70 that it ALWAYS says..NOW I'M SUUUPER annoyed b/c obviously it's NOT reliable and I cannot go by the 97.70's that it's been telling me everyday for the last 4-5days...I'm done w/ af and obviously NOT going to be able to tell ANYTHING from my chart at O time...
DH got me a CVS brand BBT for like $8-10...IDK what to use now...I can't believe it's not accurate..
sorry this is probably longer than needs to be, but I'm super aggravated.:growlmad:

What are you all using to temp that beeps quicker than 2 min and is accurate when you turn it back on????

Alright, who's temping?? i know I've asked this before and some of you are..I need your opinion/advice.
OK I'M SOOOO annoyed today...I started temping at the beginning of af (Jan14th). the very 1st day I took it I looked at it and I SWEAR it said 97.23..but later when I turned my thermo on it said 97.70...EVERY single day since, when I turn my thermo on to record what I had taken it tells me 97.70...WELL, TODAY I took it about 30min early when it beeped i looked at it and it said 97.25..OK, so later when I turned my thermo on it said 97.70..I COULD have SWORN it was 97.25..so I turned it off, back on and took my temp just to see...it came up 97.39..so I turned it off, and back on to see if it wouldn't just say 97.70...and low and behold IT DID, that stinking stick said 97.70:dohh:...NOT the 97.39 that I JUST took-but the 97.70 that it ALWAYS says..NOW I'M SUUUPER annoyed b/c obviously it's NOT reliable and I cannot go by the 97.70's that it's been telling me everyday for the last 4-5days...I'm done w/ af and obviously NOT going to be able to tell ANYTHING from my chart at O time...
DH got me a CVS brand BBT for like $8-10...IDK what to use now...I can't believe it's not accurate..
sorry this is probably longer than needs to be, but I'm super aggravated.:growlmad:

What are you all using to temp that beeps quicker than 2 min and is accurate when you turn it back on????

OOOOOH! How annoying is that!:growlmad: I'm glad you discovered this during AF and NOT when you're approaching O time. Anyway, this is just my first month temping, but I bought my BBT on Amazon...like $6 or something cheap like that! I *think* it works well...beeps after 1 min (not 2 min). Once it does the beeping, you press the button and turn it off. NOW, my only frustration is, you can only view the temp ONCE! so you have to make sure you're wide awake & ready to write it down when you turn your thermo back on to get the temp. The brand I have is Veridian Healthcare 60 Second Basel Digital Thermometer

In a perfect world, I would try to find one that has a backlight, so you can read your temp in the dark, right after taking it. AND one that stores your last reading until a new reading is taken. :thumbup:

BTW, I would call the company that made yours and complain! Can you return it to the store? sheesh..how maddening:nope:

Yeah, NO freaking kidding...I'm so not happy:(
You are soo right..why in the world DON'T they make it so you can read it in the dark??!! Every morning I'm like lighting up my cell phone to try to see what it says...Gosh...It's totally silly..I'm tired of paying more money than things are worth and have them NOT work...UGH...MAYBE, I'm in the wrong..I don't usually push the button to turn it off..it turns off by itself..BUT I read the whole little manual thingy and it did NOT say that I needed to actually turn it off..said it will shut off to save battery and save the last temp taken..
This one also only saves the last temp to be taken and it only let you see it for a split second..so yes, you MUST be awake, alert and ready to write...
I'm CD 6 today, so I'm done w/ af..figuring I can just start tomorrow morning..I think I'm far enuf from O that I STILL will HOPEFULLY still see the temp drop...ARG, IDK..may try to call the co..I threw all the packaging away and definitely don't have the receipt....
maybe sag's spongebob thermo isn't looking so bad after all !!! LOL

GOSH girls, for some reason I COULD NOT get bnb to load..it just kept thinking and thinking and thinking since my last post...

FAM, 1st of all HIP HIP HOORAY!!! SOo excited to hear about your open tubes!!!! THat's sooo wonderful!!!! It's awesome!! this is your month girl!!!!! What CD were you when you had it??? Did the doc that did your TR do the HSG?? from what my doc's sec was saying I was thinking maybe he didn't do it there in their office..just wondering how/where it's usually done?

As far as progesterone goes, PERSONALLY after MUCHO research THAT'S what I'm thinking is my problem...I mean, c'mon 5 BFP'S in 11months..there a serious reason WHY no lil sticky beans...and that's what I'm really leaning towards...and I found the name of what I was looking for the other day..rather than progesterone pills it's VITEX...it's a natural berry chastsberry or something like that...? Anyway, that's what I am hoping to try 1st and I really don't wanna mess around w/ messy creams I want the RX!!!!

Doc appt friday ~so REALLY looking forward to that...
I missed you girls yesterday and all of today:(
:hug:

Tater,I had to drive 3 hrs for my TR.So I no longer see that dr.My gyn ordered the test I guess you would say.I had to go to a local diagnostic center and they will send the results to my gyn.I don't think any do it in their office.As far as how they just get you set up like a pap and insert the tube and put dye thru.It really only took a few minutes.GL at your appt.

OK, thanks fam..so, I'm probably out for a HSG this cycle then. I'll be cd 8 when I go and you said they do it from cd 6-10...I imagine I'll miss that window.
I also had to drive 3ish hours for my TR..we live in Pa and the FS surgery place is in OH...So it was a trip:) I DO still see him, he's actually the one I see on Friday...When I was 20 questioning his sec when I called to make the appt she said something about if he wants me to have the HSG then ~well, I don't remember exactly , BUT I remember it making me think HE wouldn't do it THERE...We'll see...I just want SOME kind of answer!!!
Are you temping fam?? did you read my frustration earlier?? Got anything for me?? I'm not happy ~ I HAVE a BBT thermo so am at a loss as to what ELSE I could get..I figured a BBT Thermo was A BBT Thermo was a BBT thermo...apparently NOT...

Okay, so I just did a little search on Amazon and found this BBT that actually has a backlight! https://www.amazon.com/BD-524560-Basal-Digital-Thermometer/dp/B001AM43VY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1295460220&sr=8-1

you are sooo going to order it aren't you!??!?!!? I am too!!!!! haha thanks faith

Good afternoon girls :) SO im totally trying not to symprom spot but im having killer lower right abdomen pains and alot of achy pressure feeling pains in my vajay. The pain in the abdomen is almost a constant dull ache in one area and every so often I get sharper pains all over. Has anyone experinced this? Im trying to remember what it was like with my other kids and the only one I actually remember for some od reason is my middle child I had cramping on one side and thought for sure I had a tubal and called the dr. and before I poas I thought for sure period was coming pee on like 5 sticks and it was negative finally a friend convinced me to do one more test and finally got my bfp!!! Im almost feeling like yay this is the month but then again Im thinking yeah right it wont be this easy. God 2ww I hate you!!!

I had that last cycle..I WAS SURE absolutely w/out a doubt it was THE month..it wasn't :( BUT starting at O I had low R ab pain, which was great b/c I knew it was O time:) but after O~up until 4-5DPO I STILL had that pain..it would sometimes take over all of my lower ab, but only for seconds and sometimes wrap to my lower back...

i'm sure that didn't help you at all..maybe it's something!! I SURE hope it is!!!! You a POASA???

i plan on asking the doc about that b/c I really don't want OR need O pain when there's NO o!!!!!

p.s. WE ALL HATE YOU 2WW

I had that last cycle..I WAS SURE absolutely w/out a doubt it was THE month..it wasn't :( BUT starting at O I had low R ab pain, which was great b/c I knew it was O time:) but after O~up until 4-5DPO I STILL had that pain..it would sometimes take over all of my lower ab, but only for seconds and sometimes wrap to my lower back...

i'm sure that didn't help you at all..maybe it's something!! I SURE hope it is!!!! You a POASA???

Tater how long ago was your TR? The first 2 months I had alot of pains too but last month was fine, who the hell knows maybe it skipped a month lol. Im totally a poasa but im waiting untill this weekend because I know it def. wont show up earlier then that :( Did you have any vag pain or pressure? Thats really whats stumping me:dohh::dohh:

I had my TR last Feb 16th, nearly 1 yr wowza..time flies...I didn't have any pain after surgery..took a week to recover but after that was really fine..got bfp 1st mo after surgery...no pains no nothing..
I had like this weird shooting pain like across my pubic bone area, more on top-ish, not down low or inside-ish..IDK girl this just may be the start of something GRAND!!!!! Can't wait to hear!!! Did you do anything different or special this cycle????
:dust:

OK, thanks fam..so, I'm probably out for a HSG this cycle then. I'll be cd 8 when I go and you said they do it from cd 6-10...I imagine I'll miss that window.
I also had to drive 3ish hours for my TR..we live in Pa and the FS surgery place is in OH...So it was a trip:) I DO still see him, he's actually the one I see on Friday...When I was 20 questioning his sec when I called to make the appt she said something about if he wants me to have the HSG then ~well, I don't remember exactly , BUT I remember it making me think HE wouldn't do it THERE...We'll see...I just want SOME kind of answer!!!
Are you temping fam?? did you read my frustration earlier?? Got anything for me?? I'm not happy ~ I HAVE a BBT thermo so am at a loss as to what ELSE I could get..I figured a BBT Thermo was A BBT Thermo was a BBT thermo...apparently NOT...

Can you start going to a gyn close to you?That way you would be able to get more test done and maybe more quickly.No I don't really temp.I work night shift and sleep diff hours sometimes morning and some afternoons and you are suppose to temp at the same time everyday so doesn't really work for me.I am trying it this week because I have the week off from work.I got my thermo on ebay and does have a light and stores the last temp.

IDK, I may wanna talk to him about that..I always went to"family Planning" (now Adagio health) when I had my babies and for annual paps. We have really great ins, but always loved the girls there..the doc that delivered my babies is AMAZING and he has his own office, but travels to adagio on "baby days" I guess I could look into seeing him..guess I just thought a FS would be best...rather than gyno..? I have no idea why I think that though.

Okay, so I just did a little search on Amazon and found this BBT that actually has a backlight! https://www.amazon.com/BD-524560-Basal-Digital-Thermometer/dp/B001AM43VY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1295460220&sr=8-1

Some of the reviews say it does not have 2 decimal points .So I don't know how good it would be for charting.I didn't read them all just wanted to let you ladied know before you ordered.May want to check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->