TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

IDK, I may wanna talk to him about that..I always went to"family Planning" (now Adagio health) when I had my babies and for annual paps. We have really great ins, but always loved the girls there..the doc that delivered my babies is AMAZING and he has his own office, but travels to adagio on "baby days" I guess I could look into seeing him..guess I just thought a FS would be best...rather than gyno..? I have no idea why I think that though.

Yes I would think a FS would be better just more costly I would think.I was just wondering I thought you were not seeing one regularly and just made this one appt.Sorry I didn't know you had been seeing him since your TR.For me it is cheaper to go to my gyn and get tests but when he decides to not do anymore testing I will seek a FS.

see that confuses me too..some say you don't need it some say you do..if you DID NOT need it WHY then wouldn't a regular old thermometer be really fine for the job...I even was reading reviews that people said they always double checked the BBT w/ a reg thermo and was the same...maybe it's just a marketing thing..wanna sell their product..IDK..I'm ready to give up:(

see that confuses me too..some say you don't need it some say you do..if you DID NOT need it WHY then wouldn't a regular old thermometer be really fine for the job...I even was reading reviews that people said they always double checked the BBT w/ a reg thermo and was the same...maybe it's just a marketing thing..wanna sell their product..IDK..I'm ready to give up:(

Don't give up.I have to have the 2 decimals because the last one is usually the only number that changes.I thought all bbt thermo's were that way,guess I was wrong.lol

Hey ladies. Been MIA again I know. Things are peachy over my way. in the tww. AF due the 31st. Not testing til after AF is due this month. Did not chart this cycle. Just bd when my cm changed up until a day past o pain. I did take my temp that day and it was over 98 so I knew it had happened. I did try the baking soda the night before O day so we'll see if that makes a difference or not. I did not notice any burning or anything.

My youngest is 4 today! I can't believe he is such a big boy now! I will be baking a spongebob cake for his party on sunday. Anyway I hope everyone is doing well.

Adanma

oh, I missed that other post fam...No, I actually am NOT seeing him regularly..the deal kind of was after TR that once I got a bfp that I needed to go there(bout an hour away-not where surgery was) and get bloodwork.well low and behold I had bfp that 1st mo after tr so I was going there THREE x's a week(rough on gas) and having my bloodwork...once I mc'd I went a few more times for internal and bldwork then after all was back to normal I didn't go anymore..w/ my 2nd mc I was having neck lump issues so my REG physician did bldtest and hcg was up..once I started bleeding she did more bld work and it was down to 6..I never ended up calling him about that since the blood started and I knew I was losing AGAIN:( then w/ my 2-3 chemicals, I test w/ FRER and by the time af was due a day or 3 or so after I started bleeding..so I actually haven't seen him since Easter last year....It'll be good to see what he thinks...
No worries and no apologies..it's REALLY hard to hurt my feelings ;)
:hug:

GL w/ that dreaded 2ww :( Arg...hoping it's your month!!!!!

My lil guy just turned 4 too..REAL hard to believe..his b-day was Jan 15th!! Happy b-day to your lil man!!!

Hey ladies. Been MIA again I know. Things are peachy over my way. in the tww. AF due the 31st. Not testing til after AF is due this month. Did not chart this cycle. Just bd when my cm changed up until a day past o pain. I did take my temp that day and it was over 98 so I knew it had happened. I did try the baking soda the night before O day so we'll see if that makes a difference or not. I did not notice any burning or anything.

My youngest is 4 today! I can't believe he is such a big boy now! I will be baking a spongebob cake for his party on sunday. Anyway I hope everyone is doing well.

Adanma

So glad to hear from you Adanma! Happy b-day to your boy! Be sure to show us pics of his cake :) Good luck in yout tww. I sure hope this is your month :hugs:

Hoping this is it for you Adanma,Super is right we need cake pics.Loved the one you made for the last Bday.Ian I think.

Okay, so I just did a little search on Amazon and found this BBT that actually has a backlight! https://www.amazon.com/BD-524560-Basal-Digital-Thermometer/dp/B001AM43VY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1295460220&sr=8-1

Some of the reviews say it does not have 2 decimal points .So I don't know how good it would be for charting.I didn't read them all just wanted to let you ladied know before you ordered.May want to check it out.

I noticed that too, but one of the thorough reviews was quoting a well know fertility book that said to 1/100th IS NOT necessary and just adds confusion...:shrug: My FF chart only has to the 1/10th...who knows..we just WANT OUR BFPs:thumbup: :happydance:

Okay, so I just did a little search on Amazon and found this BBT that actually has a backlight! https://www.amazon.com/BD-524560-Basal-Digital-Thermometer/dp/B001AM43VY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=hpc&qid=1295460220&sr=8-1

Some of the reviews say it does not have 2 decimal points .So I don't know how good it would be for charting.I didn't read them all just wanted to let you ladied know before you ordered.May want to check it out.

I noticed that too, but one of the thorough reviews was quoting a well know fertility book that said to 1/100th IS NOT necessary and just adds confusion...:shrug: My FF chart only has to the 1/10th...who knows..we just WANT OUR BFPs:thumbup: :happydance:

Well that makes since.Grab them up ladies.lol

I'm sorry to be STILL stuck on BBT but I was telling DH about the piece of crap that I'm thinking it is..so he did his own lil experiment and it said one thing, then when he turned it off and back on it said 97.70. I"M SOOOO not happy w/ CVS right now and I'm lame for not waiting:sad2: to see if it was good before throwing my packaging away(and receipt) I guess I'm out for temping this mo.:hissy:
ARG and I'm NOT HAPPY AT ALL...I don't expect any replies, just needed to vent for a minute...ARGGGGGGG:growlmad:

Tater hun your stressing your self over the small things....the reason you need the bbt with the 2 numbers after the decimals is because it can just barely be a temp rise say from 97.56 to 97.59 odd I know but even that small change helps FF chart your temps and O. Dont freak if your thermometer goes back to 97.70 more than like that just means its not one that holds the memory and goes back to the fall back temp you should still be able to use it you will just have to write down your temp as soon as you take it.

yeah, but It's supposed to be the turn off have the memory one...and I'm stressing b/c it reads something but always goes to 97.70..so I was telling DH about it and he took his temp and one minute it said 97.53 and he turned it off and when he turned it on it said 97.70...then he did it again MAYBE a min later and it read 98.6 so how does his temp go from 97.53 to 98.6 in less than 60 sec and then the memory says 97.70..
I don't mean to be stressing, but it was a huge part of our plan this cycle and it's not seeming real reliable...arg I'm sorry to stress, just so annoying...and I'm tired and things get soooo much more UGH when I'm tired.

yeah, but It's supposed to be the turn off have the memory one...and I'm stressing b/c it reads something but always goes to 97.70..so I was telling DH about it and he took his temp and one minute it said 97.53 and he turned it off and when he turned it on it said 97.70...then he did it again MAYBE a min later and it read 98.6 so how does his temp go from 97.53 to 98.6 in less than 60 sec and then the memory says 97.70..
I don't mean to be stressing, but it was a huge part of our plan this cycle and it's not seeming real reliable...arg I'm sorry to stress, just so annoying...and I'm tired and things get soooo much more UGH when I'm tired.

Tater,I am sorry you are having trouble with your thermo. It looks like it doesn't keep memory.I just looked at mine and when I hold the button down it shows my last temp and then flashed to 97.70.So maybe they all go back to that.No idea why the temp change so quickly though.

hmmm that's weird..I'm sorry I'm dwelling on it..just really really frustrating to me..as you can probably tell :/
maybe it doesn't keep the memory, but WHY did it say on the front of the box it did..that was like a Highlight about the stupid thing...
And, it just makes me wonder EVEN IF I CHART RIGHT AWAY..how reliable it is, b/c when DH took his 2x's less than a min apart it had 2 very different readings..IDK..I guess I'm so bummed b/c I can't just go out and buy another...we started this extreme budgeting thing and it's NOT in the budget and every penny of DH pay is accounted for..if we switch it up for even just $10 it changes EVERYTHING and isn't worth it..
thanks for being sweet though as I dwell on my BBT issues!!!!

That is what I am saying as well mine went back to 97.70 as well I think that is the standard. Its doesn't take much to have a change in temp hun. If you had just taken a drink before the first temp or if had walked around before the 2nd. Just use this bbt for now and take a min it to write it down as soon as it beeps. It will be fine. All this stress can mess up your cycle and delay your ovulation

yeah, I know I need to chill, just irritating when you spend $ on something that lets ya down...seems to be the norm these days :(
thanks girls..love my TR girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had that last cycle..I WAS SURE absolutely w/out a doubt it was THE month..it wasn't :( BUT starting at O I had low R ab pain, which was great b/c I knew it was O time:) but after O~up until 4-5DPO I STILL had that pain..it would sometimes take over all of my lower ab, but only for seconds and sometimes wrap to my lower back...

i'm sure that didn't help you at all..maybe it's something!! I SURE hope it is!!!! You a POASA???

Tater how long ago was your TR? The first 2 months I had alot of pains too but last month was fine, who the hell knows maybe it skipped a month lol. Im totally a poasa but im waiting untill this weekend because I know it def. wont show up earlier then that :( Did you have any vag pain or pressure? Thats really whats stumping me:dohh::dohh:

I had this with my last AF but have also had it when I got a BFP.. I have given up sympton spotting,cos I just find its too similiar, I thought last month was the month.. I got nose bleeds and heartburn and felt really tired, things I dont normally have with AF, but I still got my AF... I really hate the waiting..
I hope it is your BFP though xx

hmmm that's weird..I'm sorry I'm dwelling on it..just really really frustrating to me..as you can probably tell :/
maybe it doesn't keep the memory, but WHY did it say on the front of the box it did..that was like a Highlight about the stupid thing...
And, it just makes me wonder EVEN IF I CHART RIGHT AWAY..how reliable it is, b/c when DH took his 2x's less than a min apart it had 2 very different readings..IDK..I guess I'm so bummed b/c I can't just go out and buy another...we started this extreme budgeting thing and it's NOT in the budget and every penny of DH pay is accounted for..if we switch it up for even just $10 it changes EVERYTHING and isn't worth it..
thanks for being sweet though as I dwell on my BBT issues!!!!

Oh, I am sorry...I had this very thing happen to me. All of a sudden my BBT therm started giving me weird random readings. I would take it once...then take it again immediately...it would be something completely different, even a degree higher when I took it consecutively and immediately after the last reading...it really shouldn't do that. If you test and retest consecutively, and you put therm in the same place in your mouth each time, the temps should be the same each time, or VERY close to the same. My thermometer just needed a new battery. I got a new one and one to spare just in case it ever happened again...but if you can change the battery in yours, it may be a cheaper option than buying a new one. It stinks...I know...

I had that last cycle..I WAS SURE absolutely w/out a doubt it was THE month..it wasn't :( BUT starting at O I had low R ab pain, which was great b/c I knew it was O time:) but after O~up until 4-5DPO I STILL had that pain..it would sometimes take over all of my lower ab, but only for seconds and sometimes wrap to my lower back...

i'm sure that didn't help you at all..maybe it's something!! I SURE hope it is!!!! You a POASA???

Tater how long ago was your TR? The first 2 months I had alot of pains too but last month was fine, who the hell knows maybe it skipped a month lol. Im totally a poasa but im waiting untill this weekend because I know it def. wont show up earlier then that :( Did you have any vag pain or pressure? Thats really whats stumping me:dohh::dohh:

I had this with my last AF but have also had it when I got a BFP.. I have given up sympton spotting,cos I just find its too similiar, I thought last month was the month.. I got nose bleeds and heartburn and felt really tired, things I dont normally have with AF, but I still got my AF... I really hate the waiting..
I hope it is your BFP though xx

Thanks angel Im feeling fine today so i have a major feeling its just not my month AGAIN! this whole thing really sucks I find my hopefullness getting less each month :cry: what if im that girl that this just does'nt work for?????
how does everyone stay so + ? I really dont want to be a negative nancy about this. If this is not my month im def. temping and opking next month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->