TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

I THINK ITS POSITIVE??!! WHich is a good sign for all of you who are gonna be poas in the next few days!! Granted, while my little test here is just ovulation test..its something positive! Which makes me very happy!
Anxious..I start feeling pretty junky when I take too many supplements. It can really wreck havoc on my system. Are you taking too much?

Attachments

• 0419001433.jpg
    0419001433.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 2
Yeah for the positive opk Mrs.Mommy!! Good luck catching the eggy!!

Asfm I broke down and took the only other test in my house and it another BFN. I am still in a horrible mood and really gassy so..I am getting ready to order more opks and google about the hcg diet. Will occupy next month..

Good luck ladies and God bless

Thanks girls. Still no AF. I don't know what to think. I don't have anymore tests here, but I might go out and get a dollar store cheapie. I continue to have light cramps on and off. Nothing strong just barely there. It makes me hopefull but then nothing shows.

For you ladies in the 2WW. I'm keeping my fx for each of you!

Im praying for you Fluterby!

I think I am and have decided to once again stop all the meds but not gonna tell the Doc :shhh:..I have had slight cramping on and off all day:wacko:and now am having pains right under the mid part of ribcage...Ugh :shrug: not sure whats going on but no more meds for me:nope:

Anxious that may be the best plan to get everything out of your system and see how you feel after that. Good luck

That blows about the BFN Reedsgirl. What is the hcg diet?
Anxious, stopping all the supplements sounds like a great idea. Hope that you will be feeling better soon.

How do I count dpo? From the first positive test or till i test negative?
Do I need to take anymore?

Anxious I think that is a good idea

Reedsgirl I'm so sorry about your BFN but your not out until she shows. Hang in there. I'm doing the hcg diet now. Today is my 4th day. I cheated a little today cause I was starving lol. It does get easier as the days go on. I started it after the TR and I lost 7lbs in 5 days. I quit it because of being out of town and then I left my hcg in IN and had to wait on a new shipment. Then I waited for AF to show and for her to pass. Well since she never showed I just started. You are supposed to weigh and measure yourself everyday but I don't own a scale. So I guess this week I will have to get one. I know what I weigh since I went to the dr. last Thurs.

Hey Fluter where did you get your HCG? I am having been looking for it on line but have to admit I was suprised at the price but it seems the results are worth it so if I spend on the HCG this month I will not but any opk, hpt or anything....so maybe it would be worth it to cut back on my heartache every month.:)
Mrs.Mommy I keep testing and I count the day after my positive 1dpo..but if you temp you will know for sure with a temp rise...I believe LOL. Mel I think I have learned something!! HAHAHa

Ladies sorry for being such a hag today I do not know why I get so emotional every month...but I went and took a warm relaxing bath and when I got out of the bath(tmi) I had alot of watery cm run down my leg again!! What in world could that be??

Reedsgirl idk what the deal is with your cm. Are you taking anything to increase it?

how are you going to do the hcg (sublingual or injections)? I don't know much about the injections other than you only have to do it once a day. With the sublingual you have to do it twice a day. If you want help with the sublingual let me know. I get my from reliableRxpharmacy. This time I chose to get 1000IU's instead of the 5000 so I could make an entire month supply for the same shipping cost. With shipping it cost around $50. I mix it with Colloital Silver (sp?) and B-12.

Anxious I too count the day after the + opk.

I wonder if I started taking Vitex if that would help me start. I just don't know what to do. I have never gone this long without a period

Fluter..I dont think you are supposed to take Vitex during your cycle, so, if it starts your cycle, you would have to stop it. What is False Unicorn Root for? I thought I read that may help start af? Not sure.
So, I took another opk...negative. It was only 4 hours later? guess I have a short surge? I all ready told my hubby, so I know what his plans are for the evening.
Reedsgirl, Im not sure about the cm? Usually if Im not around ovulating..Im dry as can be. ( my husband calls me a desert gulch)...not sure. Maybe its a good sign?

ok thanks I'm gonna check out this unicorn root...sounds so weird lol

ok so I checked out the false unicorn root and found that it is an endangered species so it shouldn't be used unless absolutely necissary. I'm guessing on that note it would be hard to find.

What I found on Vitex is it is good for regulating irregular cycles and helps ovulating. You can not take it with any other fertility drug such as clomid. It can take a long time to help. 12-18mo to get the full effect. It says not to take it while on AF to give you body a break. IDK what to do ughhhh this is so frustrating!!!

Fluter do they have a website I can order from?? I am so wanting to do this diet! I may be content with my size but I am really trying to find something else to occupy my mind.

Mrs.Mommy you either have a short surge or you caught the tailend of it. Either way you should O 12-36 hours from the time you caught ur surge...BD BD BD!!;) I looked and last month I also was "wet" feeling but didn't have this much cm so who knows it seems like my body goes from one extreme to the other like my moods...ugh

Asfm I am not going to the FS today...Tj "forgot" and is off fishing. I called the office and they want us both there for the first visit. So...hows that for a good day?? My times off just keeps getting better.

Sorry for you aswell hun:hugs: but hey lets keep the positive vibes x

Yup, still a few more days to go yet! :)

I'm thinking about my HSG next month now. Apparently there's an increased chance of falling pregnant following one because it gives the tubes a clean out

My In Laws are arriving from Australia on June 6th (think it's the 6th!) and I would love to be able to give them the good news face to face

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->