TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

that's fantastic..w/ my mc's ( the regular routine b/c we obviously didn't KNOW right away I was going to MC) they make me go MON, WED, FRI EACH week...and it's an hour drive ONE way..so that got old FAST...once a week is doable and you'll be able to relax and NOT have your brain thinking only about that!!!!
So super glad for you..it's sooo wonderful !!!!

Thanks Tater!!! I'm praying to hear great news from you and the other ladies next month!!!!!!

oh yeah, planning on that too!!!!! smep is fun either way but the biggest reward will be the BFP!!!!! thanks TTC!!
:hugs:

Sago I hope you don't mind I looked at your chart as well...your last few temps are really flat. Have you checked your thermometer??

Mine are always flat like that after AF and before O...then after O they go up...and aren't as flat after O, but they are all within close range...I guess that's just the way I do it...

My therm is brand new, it's just me... :flower:

He had renal cancer. He went quickly and in little pain. They were keeping him comfortable. He was up walking and talking 3 days ago and now he is gone.

Where the red dotted line is where FF had guessed I O'd it will put in a solid crosshair when it can dtermine it easily however since my temps were all over the place it had a hard time. WIth my temps up and down like that is also what gave me the idea there was a prgestrne problem my body was having a hard time keeping it up.

Oh no...I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your uncle. I know what that is like. I am so sorry you had to go through that. :nope:

My brand new one did that to me at first...went and bought another and my temps weren't so flat just a old BBT that had sat on a shelf for a while. Just a thought. Temping is frusrtating enough without having a thermometer that drives you crazy. LOL

Do you have a dip before and O? If you go to FF there is a place on there that says share and it will give you the code to your chart to share. I love looking at charts. LOL I am boring.

I tried to the pillow thing...well ACTUALLY DH was the footstool!!! haha, so we did it for about 10ish min...From SMEP now on I'll be using the pillow so we don't skimp on the time..

Got your chart Sag...but it's foreign to me...CD 5 was a big drop, then CD6 was up..so is that b/c AF was done??? where do you see O in that??? I just need more practice at it...and how'd you get the color/number chart on ff..I think that'll be helpful, I don't have that and want it
:hug:

Yep...cd 1 - 5 or 6 was wonky because of AF, and then immediately before O my temps get flat...and then after O, they shoot up...and aren't flat like before O, but they are closely grouped together.

I am following the same pattern as last month...but my flat temps are lower this month...all around 96.8. Last month when they were flat before O, they were all 97.18.

Tater, I haven't O'd yet...the one I sent you is my current chart. Want to see last month? Will that help more?

My brand new one did that to me at first...went and bought another and my temps weren't so flat just a old BBT that had sat on a shelf for a while. Just a thought. Temping is frusrtating enough without having a thermometer that drives you crazy. LOL

Do you have a dip before and O? If you go to FF there is a place on there that says share and it will give you the code to your chart to share. I love looking at charts. LOL I am boring.

I bought three in a row because I thought there is no way I could have flat temps...but I really do. I thought the same thing too! :wacko: They all read the same thing. I went and looked online...other women have flat temps too...the only time it is a problem is if they are flat before and after O...and then it really is your thermometer...this is just the way I temp...it makes it super easy to know when O is.

Here's my one from last month...

Attachments

• december chart.pdf
    67 KB · Views: 4

Oh, and I never have a dip before O...I was worried about that too, but not every woman does...guess I am one of those...

I think it is absolutely fascinating and bizarre that not one of us temps exactly alike...thank God for Fertility Friend and being able to search similar charts! I had myself convinced there was something WRONG...haha...

Sag,I took a peek a your chart too,I have only been temping a few days and got a +opk today and so far mine are also flat.I just bought the year vip so hopefully I will figure it all out soon.

Sag,I took a peek a your chart too,I have only been temping a few days and got a +opk today and so far mine are also flat.I just bought the year vip so hopefully I will figure it all soon.

ok girls im not temping this month but will be starting next month what does flat mean?

Im sure you ladies probably went to this site but if not i wanted to let you know about it, peeonastick.com It was super informative my fav. was how it explained some woman depending on there cycle length and o day wont get a + preg test until after there missed period as somewoman might get a + way early idk alot of stuff so i found it to be cool! I mean come on i just realized im a 27 day cycle girl like 2 months ago lol

Sag,I took a peek a your chart too,I have only been temping a few days and got a +opk today and so far mine are also flat.I just bought the year vip so hopefully I will figure it all soon.

Yep, some of us just have flat temps...as long as it isn't flat before and after O and there is some fluctuation throughout the cycle...we're fine. I double check my therm every time I temp too by taking it 3 times in a row...one right after the other...if there's no fluctuation, or very little (e.g., #1 - 96.8, #2 - 96.8, #3 - 96.78), then it is reading accurately. I had a brand new one go bad once and when I tested consecutively it would give crazy readings each time (e.g., #1 - 97.45, #2 - 98.4, #3 - 97.89). I through that one out and got a new one.

And then I thought it must have gone bad again because of flat temps...so I bought three more and they all give the same readings...I now have some brand new spare in my nightstand just in case I have one that goes bad again.

ok girls im not temping this month but will be starting next month what does flat mean?

To me it's where your temps stay the same .

Look at my chart from last month and my current one from this month and you'll see what we're talking about...as long as they are flat only for a short period of time...not before and after O...then you're okay.

Chart 1 is labeled that way because it's the first chart I downloaded to my computer, but it is really this month's chart. There are no 'cross hairs' because I haven't ovulated yet...you'll see on last month's my flat temps and that I ovulated on day 14.

Attachments

• chart-1.pdf
    48.8 KB · Views: 4
  • december chart.pdf
    67 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members