TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Mel that would be super cool!:happydance:

Josey sorry babes

Reedsgirl I get my stuff from reliablerxpharmacy dot com (I think that is the name of it) if it's not let me know and I'll double check.

ASFM...I don't know where I am at the moment. So much has happened since the week of my TR with our families. His gma getting ill and us traveling to IN, her passing away, my gma started chemo then last week she fell and broke her femar (I live 1100 miles away so I'm no help), now my period is MIA, and yesterday DH doc read his MRI of his knee and said he has no cartledge left in his knee and multiple lacerations. He is being referred to an ortho surgeon. He may get med-boarded out of the Army because of this. Ughhh so much going on

Thanks guys....im thinking of HSG but don't know whether to wait till 1 yr annivesary of having TR before doing it...plus really don't want to be forking out more money than we already have not sure how much its going to cost......

Sorry Cheekey and Josey but remember it isnt over till :witch: shows her ugly face

Flutterby I am so sorry that you are going through all that..keep your head up and leave it in Gods hands

Afm..Dh took me to a different Doc last nite and he took me off all my meds :huh: said that they wouldnt help anyways :shrug: , He gave me something better for my headaches and said all me and Dh would need to help us is Folic acid

Wow Fluter...thats a lot to deal with in a short period of time! Maybe stress is making your cycle wacky!

Im sorry to hear all the bfn's too. It isnt over yet though!

Reedsgril, that is the kind of luck I have sometimes! Its allright though, sometimes those "delays of schedule" are Gods way of getting things done.

I took another opk and it is more positive than the first one was. The test line is darker..but, since yesterday, my cm is turning to white lotiony? I thought there would more ewcm at the time of ovulation?

Anxious, that is great that you are off all those other meds. Let your body work itself out...I have to do that a lot. Even if I drink too much coffee for a while, I have to just clear my system out.

My hubby bought me a new sewing machine last weekend, so I figure that should keep me busy during the tww this go around...

Hi there, Im new here.I had my reversal done 10 weeks ago and am now ttc. This month Im feeling very bloated and heavy in my stomach, my nipples are really sore and my bbs are feeling heavy. Ive got bad pmt but AF not due til next Monday - is this my body getting back to normal? Just feel like AF is going to be earlier than normal, but surely not by a week??? Anyone help?

Welcome happysmile:hi:..I am also new to this ,just had my TR a month ago so I am not much help to you but rest asure the girls here are verygood at calming our fears and worries...Good luck and :dust:your way!!!

Thanks Anxious, its nice knowing Im not the only one out there feeling the same. Ive not told many people about the reversal, as I want to surprise people with me news :)

My cycles have been ontime since my reversal ( march 11)...Ive had two now. As for the moods and such...I think there is a bit of adjusting with our hormones after any procedure done on our girl stuff? I know that it was much better after the reversal than it was after the ligation. Im still fresh our of reversal, but there are some more knowledgeable about all this than me!

Welcome aboard! Its so nice to "see" new faces to have along on our ttc after reversal journey!

Welcome Happysmile!! Hope your journey is a short one!:)

Mel & Josey so sorry for the BFN...but ladies we are still in this until that ugly witch shows her face...its amazing what being outside in the fresh air planing flowers and some prayers can do for a persons attitude. I have PMA again. I have a crappy last few days and thank you again ladies for being so darn supportive!!:) THANK YOU!!!

Fluter sounds like stress is the culprit of your wacky cycle. There is no easy way to deal with it so hang in there hun and BIG CYBER HUGS TO YOU!!

Mrs. Mommy how are you today??

Welcome HappySmile. I just had my reversal on March 6. My first AF was right on time. It was shorter and lighter but still very normal. Now my 2nd AF was supposed to be here last Sat. and still has not showed but got a BFN. I have belonged to another forum of reversal patients from the Dr. I went to for the TR and it is really common to have AF issues for up to 6mo after. Everyone is different. HTH! GL TTC

I remember reading some where that you shouldnt take Ibuprofen if you are TTC but cant seem to remember where...Does anyone know if that is true?

Anxious I don't know about that? I hope someone else does.

AFM...I'm getting a fertility/healing massage soon. I'm in contact with a lady that's mother is a curendera and is willing to do this for me for free! I figure it can't help and it might be some relaxing ME time!

Ok I looked up the iburofen thing and yup shouldn't take it. Stick to Tylenol

Among over-the-counter medications for pain relief, Tylenol is safe, but ibuprofen isn’t. Ibuprofen interferes with implantation and causes other problems in pregnancy.

Hey Fluter I found the hcg stuff but not sure how much to order...what size bottle did you get and do you do the injectibles or drops?

I do the drops. Do NOT buy anything that is pre-mixed. It will be homeopathic and not real hCG. Real hCG is not sold in the US. Also once real is mixed out of the medical container it comes in it has to be refridgerated. For a 30 day supply you can do it two ways. You can order 5000IU's x2 or 1000iu's x1. Let me direct you to a video on you tube to help you out in great detail. just type in mixing hcg sublingual the lady's name is mommaclock. She does a vlog of her hcg journey and is extreamly helpful. Let me know if you need anything else...Tally

Wow Fluter thanks for that info..I almost bought some premixed stuff. I am really confused as what to buy. LOL I guess to lose weight nothing is easy. Its is kinda like ttc. HAHAHA HOw you feeling today?? Any sign of AF?

How is all the tr girls??

Reedsgirl...you should really check out that lady on youtube. She has lots of good info on it. She has lost tons and tons of weight!

There is still no sign of AF. It's starting to make me sad and feel like my body is jacked up now. idk what to do

Thanks flutter the doc gave me ibuprofen mixed with caffeine for my headaches but I havent taken them cuz since I quit th other meds I have been feeling alot better :thumbup:

I just went to the bathroom and OMG the :witch: showed her face! I never thought I'd be so happy to see her!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->