TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Sag,I took a peek a your chart too,I have only been temping a few days and got a +opk today and so far mine are also flat.I just bought the year vip so hopefully I will figure it all soon.

ok girls im not temping this month but will be starting next month what does flat mean?

Look at my chart from last month and my current one from this month and you'll see what we're talking about...as long as they are flat only for a short period of time...not before and after O...then you're okay.

Chart 1 is labeled that way because it's the first chart I downloaded to my computer, but it is really this month's chart. There are no 'cross hairs' because I haven't ovulated yet...you'll see on last month's my flat temps and that I ovulated on day 14.

oh ok I see it and how do you know when you ovulate? what was that super dip in your temp? thanks for letting me pick your brain :)

Sag,I took a peek a your chart too,I have only been temping a few days and got a +opk today and so far mine are also flat.I just bought the year vip so hopefully I will figure it all soon.

ok girls im not temping this month but will be starting next month what does flat mean?

Look at my chart from last month and my current one from this month and you'll see what we're talking about...as long as they are flat only for a short period of time...not before and after O...then you're okay.

Chart 1 is labeled that way because it's the first chart I downloaded to my computer, but it is really this month's chart. There are no 'cross hairs' because I haven't ovulated yet...you'll see on last month's my flat temps and that I ovulated on day 14.

oh ok I see it and how do you know when you ovulate? what was that super dip in your temp? thanks for letting me pick your brain :)

Fertility Friend makes it so easy...it detects ovulation for you and puts the crosshairs on your actual ovulation day. BUT, ovulation is generally the last day before a sustain temperature rise...my last low day before O was the 14th day...and I ovulated then. After O my temps got CRAZY...I was hoping that the low dip on 6dpo was implantation...but alas...it was not...

And no prob! You, me, and Superstoked are all members of the October class...right? Hopefully, we will all graduate together soon too! :winkwink:

And same for everyone else! I hope there are a lot of BFPs coming up soon! BABY:dust: to all the TR ladies!

Sag for some reason I can't see your Dec chart. And yep not everyone gets that dip before O.

Sag for some reason I can't see your Dec chart. And yep not everyone gets that dip before O.

Oh! For some reason, it saved it to PDF in 3 pages...the first one is nearly blank and my December chart is actually on the 2nd page...that might be all it is...I hope...

I can't even read all of these..lol..my brain feels like someone is twisting it when i try to read and look and study:( I may never know from temping and charting...haha, but oh well..not hoping to keep ANY of this up after this cycle....

I had maintained the same "flat" temp too..but i'm mostly sure that was b/c I THOUGHT my thermo was supposed to have the memory(hence the memory tactic on the BOX)but I'm mostly sure it doesn't now that EVERY SINGLE day my temps were exactly 97.70!!! since then I haven't had the same temp from one day to the next....

Sag, have you gotten your +OPK yet? You are supposed to O in 2 and me in 3...mines still very faint line...What day do you usually O, 12 or 14?? FF is telling me it'll be day 14...

love YOU GIRLS!!!!!

I can't even read all of these..lol..my brain feels like someone is twisting it when i try to read and look and study:( I may never know from temping and charting...haha, but oh well..not hoping to keep ANY of this up after this cycle....

I had maintained the same "flat" temp too..but i'm mostly sure that was b/c I THOUGHT my thermo was supposed to have the memory(hence the memory tactic on the BOX)but I'm mostly sure it doesn't now that EVERY SINGLE day my temps were exactly 97.70!!! since then I haven't had the same temp from one day to the next....

Sag, have you gotten your +OPK yet? You are supposed to O in 2 and me in 3...mines still very faint line...What day do you usually O, 12 or 14?? FF is telling me it'll be day 14...

love YOU GIRLS!!!!!

I am going to test tonight...prob about 730 or 8 to see if I get a positive...my LH is definitely going up...the control line was almost as dark as the test line earlier...so if it isn't positive tonight, I am sure it will be tomorrow.

I usually ovulate on 14, right on the dot...

Hello ladies,

Welcome to the newbies. I am Karen.

Reeds, sorry the hear about your uncle. You know I am praying.

I have updated my journal.

is this Karen, the one we've all been looking for?!?!?!??!?!

YAY!!!!
Now where's JAS?!?!?!?!??!

Thanks Sag, you actually DID already say that earlier today didntcha!!!??? OOps...thanks for restating that though...FF tells me I'll be O-ing on day 14 too...we are soooo cycle sisters!!!! :) haha!!!

Oh and I got fish oil, but know what, I'm just guna pm you...
ttys

YAY!!!!

Thanks Sag, you actually DID already say that earlier today didntcha!!!??? OOps...thanks for restating that though...FF tells me I'll be O-ing on day 14 too...we are soooo cycle sisters!!!! :) haha!!!

ttys

YAY!!!!

ttys

LoL yes that is me.

SO I just wanted to share with everyone how nuts im going, Last night around like 5 I started getting really queesy and had really bad cramps so in my head I was thinking thank you god this is it!!! I mean I swear it was exactly how I felt whenI was preggo with my other 3. I couldnt remember my syptoms to much before but while that feeling was taking over my body it all came back to me :) I was sooooo excited though I kept it to myself because you just never know. Well this morning there is no more nausa and the cramps are mild and here and there and im super emotional (I cried while watching a music video!) So im sure last night was a fluke and the evil witch is on her way. BOOOOO! Anyways my point is wow! what an emotional roller coaster the 2ww is and Im sure when I get my bfp I will be sooo nervous too! ugh what a ride but its soooo worth it!!!

awww momma that's annoying AND frustrating...I TOTALLY get what you are saying...last cycle I DID make myself CA RAZY w/ the 2ww...I felt sooo pregnant it was exciting:) 7 and 8 DPO I was SOOO nauseated I was like WOW!! YES!! YAY!! then no kidding at 9DPO EVERYTHING stopped...I was soooo sure it was it, then when day 9 came I was SOOO disappointed...it IS a roller coaster:wacko:
I'm sorry you feel that :witch: coming on:growlmad: but it'll be another mo of learning your body..that's the way I HAD to look at it bc I was so disappointed:(
we devised a new cycle plan and that got my mind of that this wasn't the mo....
keep your chin up !!! our times a comin!!!
:hug:

awww momma that's annoying AND frustrating...I TOTALLY get what you are saying...last cycle I DID make myself CA RAZY w/ the 2ww...I felt sooo pregnant it was exciting:) 7 and 8 DPO I was SOOO nauseated I was like WOW!! YES!! YAY!! then no kidding at 9DPO EVERYTHING stopped...I was soooo sure it was it, then when day 9 came I was SOOO disappointed...it IS a roller coaster:wacko:
I'm sorry you feel that :witch: coming on:growlmad: but it'll be another mo of learning your body..that's the way I HAD to look at it bc I was so disappointed:(
we devised a new cycle plan and that got my mind of that this wasn't the mo....
keep your chin up !!! our times a comin!!!
:hug:

aww thanks tater this is why I <3 you guys ! Im totally ready for next month now im like lets go af i want to get on with this lol. is everything going well with you and your smep? We need some more BFP here whoohoooo!!

:friends:
see, I know right..I was actually calling AF on last cycle too!!! I couldn't wait till it got here so we could get it over w/ and get started!!!!!!!!

YES, SMEP is great!!!! DH wants t-shirt that says I HEART SMEP!!:haha:
we are enjoying and looking forward to every other day...Started it Friday! Haven't gotten a + OPK yet, but it's coming and I'm glad!!! started a stronger dose in pill form of mucinex and seriously think it's ALREADY working!!! SO hoping and believing and praying this is THE Month, but not only for me, but LOTS OF US!!!!!!
I DO LOVE YOU GIRLS TOO!!!:hugs:

:friends:
see, I know right..I was actually calling AF on last cycle too!!! I couldn't wait till it got here so we could get it over w/ and get started!!!!!!!!

YES, SMEP is great!!!! DH wants t-shirt that says I HEART SMEP!!:haha:
we are enjoying and looking forward to every other day...Started it Friday! Haven't gotten a + OPK yet, but it's coming and I'm glad!!! started a stronger dose in pill form of mucinex and seriously think it's ALREADY working!!! SO hoping and believing and praying this is THE Month, but not only for me, but LOTS OF US!!!!!!
I DO LOVE YOU GIRLS TOO!!!:hugs:

yay! I cant wait to see your BFP!!! and this one is gonna stick and grow and be your lil miracle:cloud9: you know i do remember seeing you say that you knew it wasnt your month and you just wanted af to get here already. I guess thats what happens when were in it to win it! smep tshirts you should market that It seems there are alot of preggo woman that have used that plan I would buy one :) My dh owns is own heating and cooling business and also plows snow for walmart and home depot so he is always working or tired when he is home its so funny because it just takes so much for him to mount up now a days lol He still does what I ask its just not as care free so I know when its time to smep he is going to just die due to his lack of energy :blush:
I know tmi but hey its the truth. ok anyway i ramble and get off track alot so I will stop talking now

oh ps: I had hubby buy me a puppy sat night now i have something to keep my mind off negative things while the kids are at school. She is sooooo cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->