TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

A puppy..yeah!:happydance:

What kind did he bring you?

We don't have any pets as we travel A LOT through the year with dh's business BUT we "puppy-sit" for my sis. They have a puggle (pug/beagle) she's 14 weeks and is sooooo cute...my kids get their "pet fix" when we watch her. Only thing is, she messes up my temping because she gets up 2-3x a night to potty! It's very similar to have a toddler around...cleaning up messes, picking up all the things she could chew on, etc. She's a cutie though:haha:

awwww puppies :awww:

momma, there's never tmi..for me anyway..I was just telling DH last night that I never say TMI b/c I don't think there really can be..I mean, unless we are going to get into details of things that should stay intimate....
anywho...i love a fella leg talker offer...I'm always long winded...:blush:

A busy husband isn't something I have to battle(in the winter anyway)..:nope:I'm sorry that it's a set back for your BD-ing..just no fun when it's like we have to :juggle: juggle everything...or ONE person doing SOOO much...all DH wants is to :sleep: and then as a woman, what are we to do??? :hissy: don't wanna be a brat..but don't wanna give up baby making either....:nope:
sorry it's a struggle...it's probably not this way in the summer HUH?!?! My dh works for PennDOT, so winter is his slow time.....summer is the tired season for us, which I hate :trouble: but it is what it is.....

Glad that you gearing up for af ~ getting on a NEW plan, to keep that :witch: away for a LOOOOONG time!!!!!!!:friends:

oh ps: I had hubby buy me a puppy sat night now i have something to keep my mind off negative things while the kids are at school. She is sooooo cute!

Wanting babies makes you do crazy things- get pets, put baking soda in your bajingo, pee on sticks 10 out of every 30 days, talk to strangers on the internet, lube up with Canola oil, stand on your head after sex...

Yay for cute puppies! Whenever I'm baby hungry I make my husband get a baby animal :blush: We live on a farm so there's plenty of baby animals to be had! Last year it was baby goats, this year we picked up an abandoned kitten. I think we finally decided no more pets or we might be one of those people on that Animal Hoarders show :p

OK dash, I'm DYING over here:rofl:
hahahahhahaaha, you CA RACKING me up...You are soooo right though..ever word of it!!!!!!!

What, you don't have 2,500 rats yet..?? I don't know what qualifies you as an animal hoarder, but giving your house over to THAT many rats has to do it..

Awwww, boy, I love you hormonal strangers !!!!!!:hugs:

funny how we ARE really strangers BUT I DO feel like I know lots of you...:blush:

:hug:

oh ps: I had hubby buy me a puppy sat night now i have something to keep my mind off negative things while the kids are at school. She is sooooo cute!

SOOOOOOOOOO funny! My hubby and I are talking about adopting another dog...this one is a Boston Terrier mix...and we already have 2....a female Daschund Mini named Penny and a Brussels Griffon named Joey...

I spoil my dogs rotten and even just had a sweater custom made for my Penny...yeah, I am one of those weirdos that dress my dogs....can anyone tell I really, really want/need a baby??? HAHA!

Wanting babies makes you do crazy things- get pets, put baking soda in your bajingo, pee on sticks 10 out of every 30 days, talk to strangers on the internet, lube up with Canola oil, stand on your head after sex...

Yay for cute puppies! Whenever I'm baby hungry I make my husband get a baby animal :blush: We live on a farm so there's plenty of baby animals to be had! Last year it was baby goats, this year we picked up an abandoned kitten. I think we finally decided no more pets or we might be one of those people on that Animal Hoarders show :p

I'll second Tater! You're cracking me up! And the reason it is so funny is because I identify with ALL of it! I love you girls. It is such a comfort to know that everything I am feeling/doing is NORMAL and that you girls are going through the same thing!

SO I just wanted to share with everyone how nuts im going, Last night around like 5 I started getting really queesy and had really bad cramps so in my head I was thinking thank you god this is it!!! I mean I swear it was exactly how I felt whenI was preggo with my other 3. I couldnt remember my syptoms to much before but while that feeling was taking over my body it all came back to me :) I was sooooo excited though I kept it to myself because you just never know. Well this morning there is no more nausa and the cramps are mild and here and there and im super emotional (I cried while watching a music video!) So im sure last night was a fluke and the evil witch is on her way. BOOOOO! Anyways my point is wow! what an emotional roller coaster the 2ww is and Im sure when I get my bfp I will be sooo nervous too! ugh what a ride but its soooo worth it!!!

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you and sending good vibes your way! I love seeing other girls get BFPs...it shows that YES, it can and will happen for ALL of us! Keep us posted! Love you girls!

First off omg! you girls are great and histarical!!!!! I love you :) i guess what is'nt a struggle when ttc after tr?!!? I love that I get to talk to you guys everyday and here whats going on in everyones heads and lives it really makes this time more bearable :) I think were all baby nuts I got a sweater for my dog too and my sister has a puggle she has been ttc for 2 years now and in that time span she ot 2 doggies lol and yes the puggle is always in some outfit haha my puppy is a german shorthaired pointer and she is a snuggler which is what I need :) Keep up all this baby making good work girls I hope by the end of this year everyone on here has a new baby to celebrate christmas with !!!!!!

Hi, Ready for one more just wanted to say sorry for your loss hun my thoughts are with you...and know exactly how you feel....... x x x

Yes, hopefully this will be a lucky year for us ALL!

I am (and already have been) trying my luck this cycle. I knew O was right around the corner and I just got a +OPK. Keep your fingers crossed!

BABY :dust: to us all! <3

Yes, hopefully this will be a lucky year for us ALL!

I am (and already have been) trying my luck this cycle. I knew O was right around the corner and I just got a +OPK. Keep your fingers crossed!

BABY :dust: to us all! <3

yay!!! for opks and ovulation:happydance::happydance:

Hi Faith im ok back to work full time now and plodding on like we do...bit hard at work as another girl i work with is due in 9 weeks and i fell pregnant the same time so we have near enough the same due date...but im coping well with it all......

With me having injection in nov i have to wait 3 months before ttc which the date will be 25th Feb....in meantime going to make app to docs to arrange a HSG check my remaining tube see if its healthly and not blocked if so then we will cross that bridge when we come to it....

Been busy planning our summer holiday...Hope you girls ok and looking after yourselves....hello to all the newbies x x x

Jo x x x

Hi Faith im ok back to work full time now and plodding on like we do...bit hard at work as another girl i work with is due in 9 weeks and i fell pregnant the same time so we have near enough the same due date...but im coping well with it all......

With me having injection in nov i have to wait 3 months before ttc which the date will be 25th Feb....in meantime going to make app to docs to arrange a HSG check my remaining tube see if its healthly and not blocked if so then we will cross that bridge when we come to it....

Been busy planning our summer holiday...Hope you girls ok and looking after yourselves....hello to all the newbies x x x

Jo x x x

:hi: nice to meet you Josey!!

I thought I would let you ladies know that my lab results came back normal!!!!!

I thought I would let you ladies know that my lab results came back normal!!!!!

TTC that is great!!!! you must feel some relief, I know being a TR girl it seems every step of this is a nail bitter.
josey that sounds like such a test, its gotta be so hard with a physical reminder in your face everyday :hugs: The waiting 3 months must be hard too. Just remember you wil have your baby no matter what and i bet when you do you will never put him/her down :wohoo:

TTC, SOOOOO glad to hear that..but really didn't expect anything different :) you got a miracle there girl and we are (I'm speaking for all of us:blush:)SOOOOO happy for ya!!!!!!!!

So when's next appt?? next week?? are they just going to keep doing the bloodwork??
DID you ask the doc why he said he thought you were having a false + ?

:friends:

hey, all you SMEPers .... if you are following DeAnna's plan..she says NOT to drink anything FOUR stinking hours before testing OPK~just wondering if you all are following that precisely..?? It's hard for me....FOUR HOURS..gosh..but I'm getting a lil AaRRRG feeling my OPK's are sooooo faint...I kinda figured if it was faint today it'll be a lil less faint tomorrow..but I tested round 1 and it seemed MORE faint than yesterday..Maybe it really does have to do w/ fluid intake..??? Just wanted to see what you all thought about that 4-hour wait...?
Thanks and loves to my TR girls!!!!!!
Miracles happen EVERYDAY...thank you Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I REALLY DON"T think this site is going to work..I'm completely puter illiterate ~how are you guys getting your chart site on here so we can all look..
anyway, I didn't get to temp yesterday..not a good day...wouldn't have been reliable..BUT do you notice the difference from the Sunday to today...could that rise mean something??????? and also, what's the dotted line about??
Thanks for looking and if it doesn't work, help me out w/ how to make it work
:hug:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php?interface=0

here I go on a posting frenzy:wacko: SOORRY>>I seem to do this a LOT
don't wantcha girls to get too tired of me doing this:ban:
ANYway, here's my thing...on FF...what is "watery" CM compared too?? I mean, like literal water...dripping out from my hoohoo or the FEEL of it..b/c I just checked my CM and there NOT very much, but when I pulled my finger out it's clear and slippery..DEFINITELY NOT stretchy, just what I guess I'd call watery, but I don't know if that's accurate..?? I can roll my thumb n midd finger around VERY easily..it's super slippery, but again, NOT very much of it..not like covering my finger or anything...so I don't know how to post my CM on FF ???? Any suggestions...??? I wish I had a personal tell all girl right beside me every step of this journey..well you girls are like that..but something tangable... !!! LOL

loads and loads and loads of :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"