TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Ladies! why, oh why are we seeing so many M/C with the TR ladies?:shrug: I'm truly so worried!

For those who have experienced a M/C since a TR, did you have your progesterone levels checked once you got a positive PG test? I'm just so, SO sorry for everyone's losses:hugs: I would really like to know if we can find any common thread with the M/C. :cry:

Ladies! why, oh why are we seeing so many M/C with the TR ladies?:shrug: I'm truly so worried!

For those who have experienced a M/C since a TR, did you have your progesterone levels checked once you got a positive PG test? I'm just so, SO sorry for everyone's losses:hugs: I would really like to know if we can find any common thread with the M/C. :cry:

Faith I know I just dont understand it?!?! Especially when they have had there levels checked and the baby was in the right place :cry:Its just so sad thinking about how the TR girls must feel and its sooo scary that I to might have the same fate.

I did not get my progesterone levels checked when I got preggers, but by the time I had my appointment I was already mc'ing so she never had a chance to do anything really, just watch my hcg levels decrease. It is scarey! I am unsure if the losses are due to the TR , if the surgery was successful( no issues with tubes, scar tissue etc..) then just bad luck? Age? Although I am newly 33 and don't think age is that big of a MC factor? But who am I? I am no doc. I know before I got my TR she did tell me that risk for etopic/msicarriage are increased but not by a huge amount just by a couple of numbers.

I feel for each and everyone of the ladies that have gone through a loss, you get so close and then it is all taken away from you. I know I had my tubes cut and burned 12 years ago, and I just had them fixed in October, maybe my body was not prepared? No clue. But we do have ladies that are preggers after a TR, and I am sure there are many more that have babies and are carrying fine that are not on this or any thread. Just because there were some losses that does not mean that the rest of you will :hugs: I now know I can get preggers which is giving me more of a drive to get my baby. I will get my baby!!! I am not sure when..lol but hopefully 2011 will be my year! It will be all of ours!!

Yes, lots of ladies seem to have MCs before they get their sticky bean...but the thing I have noticed is that they DO go on to get their sticky...it will happen, for ALL of us. Don't lose hope!:hugs:

did you have your progesterone levels checked once you got a positive PG test? progesterone level was low once I was mc it is scary Faith. Thanks for your hugs they are comforting.

It isn't good and after a LOT of research I REALLY am believing it's Progesterone....REEDS is now preggers!! YAY!! but she DID have a MC before this sticky bean which is due very soon!!! BUT she started using OTC prog cream after O just incase and then once she got her BFP the doc prescribed her something orally..I've had 5 mc's and WILL def be using the OTC creme this cycle...
I am also no doc so I can't say that like THE problem..but it sure has my thinker thinkin it is..??
I'm seconding the DON"T lose hope from Saga girl~when we start to give up is when our faith takes a turn....
WE WILL be blessed each and everyone of us b/c of decision to chose life....
Sticky beans for ALL OF US!!!!!!!!!!!!
i love you girls

Hi ladies....I never had my levels checked when I had my mc. Dr said it was not an issue?? Unsure how he knew...possible blood work prior to TR? Anyways...I have mentioned this before in this thread, not to be negative but it seems like most TR gals have a mc before they have a healthy pg?? Odd eh!!! I wish that was not a pattern I have seen....who knows. It's truly in God's hands and we have to have faith and trust in him.
Good luck girls!!!

Your link to FF requires me to log in and I forgot my password and ID. Add a link with your signature so we don't have to log in. FF is a great tool....helped me get pg.

hmmm how do I add a signature...?? I'm not real smart when it comes to alla this :/
Saga walked me through the whole pdf thing...

ummm.....i can't remember. LOL. There is a spot where it says u can add it to a site or semething like that. reeds helped me do mine and I just took my chart off a few months ago.....hmm....can't help as I don't remember

It took me like a week to figure out how to find the BBT chart..LOL..w/ LOTS of help LOL
I can't seem to figure it out..thanks though b/c you were guna check it out!!!!
:hug:

Get sappo to help u post a link in your signiture and then all can check it out whenever. Good luck...I will check back tomorrow.

Tater to link your FF chart in your sig there is a share link on the tool bar of FF. YOu click on that and at the top there is a link you can copy and paste into your sig and people will be able to view it. :)

thaaaaaanks REEDS!!!!! I will try this out!!! Wonder why PDF didn't work though, b/c it worked on saga's posts..and I did exactly what she told me...???
:hug:

Hey girls question Im going nuts, So when i wake up in the am my bbs are sore and my belly are sore and as the day goes on everything gets worse and by night im even getting nausa, my boobs hurt soooo bad hubby says they look bigger and my tummy is super crampy! then when I wake up again symptoms are not that bad there just not bad then as the day proggresses they get worse, whats up with this?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->