TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

I pray all is well with everyone. I know I have been MIA for awhile. Sadly I miscarried Jan 9 and been dealing with all of the emotions and changes in my body. I have a wonderful supportive family and my faith without them I wonder how I would handle it. It's a process that has its highs and lows and believe me I have had my share of them both. I have to hold on to the Lord's promises and trust that he will bless us with a child in his perfect timing. Today is low day for me ladies. Each day it gets easier. Forgive me absence

I pray all is well with everyone. I know I have been MIA for awhile. Sadly I miscarried Jan 9 and been dealing with all of the emotions and changes in my body. I have a wonderful supportive family and my faith without them I wonder how I would handle it. It's a process that has its highs and lows and believe me I have had my share of them both. I have to hold on to the Lord's promises and trust that he will bless us with a child in his perfect timing. Today is low day for me ladies. Each day it gets easier. Forgive me absence

Glad you're back...and so sorry for your loss. :hug:

here I go on a posting frenzy:wacko: SOORRY>>I seem to do this a LOT
don't wantcha girls to get too tired of me doing this:ban:
ANYway, here's my thing...on FF...what is "watery" CM compared too?? I mean, like literal water...dripping out from my hoohoo or the FEEL of it..b/c I just checked my CM and there NOT very much, but when I pulled my finger out it's clear and slippery..DEFINITELY NOT stretchy, just what I guess I'd call watery, but I don't know if that's accurate..?? I can roll my thumb n midd finger around VERY easily..it's super slippery, but again, NOT very much of it..not like covering my finger or anything...so I don't know how to post my CM on FF ???? Any suggestions...??? I wish I had a personal tell all girl right beside me every step of this journey..well you girls are like that..but something tangable... !!! LOL

loads and loads and loads of :dust:

I think I would definitely call that watery...and that is fertile CM. It means O is coming for you soon!

awww floppy, sorry to hear about your loss:( NOT good, but LOVE that your faith and hope isn't in yourself..BUT in the Creator of LIFE!!! I've been through MANY MC"s since my surgery AND can't understand any of it..BUT DO know that as Jer 29:11 states..it's ALL OK..I'm in His hands and really is the ONLY place I wanna be...doesn't make the hurt go away..but makes there be hope when some of the world is hopeless....I will pray for your peace and joy,,,
James 1:2-4, 12,17,18 READ IT...I LOOOVE JAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hugs and loves to you !!!!

I REALLY DON"T think this site is going to work..I'm completely puter illiterate ~how are you guys getting your chart site on here so we can all look..
anyway, I didn't get to temp yesterday..not a good day...wouldn't have been reliable..BUT do you notice the difference from the Sunday to today...could that rise mean something??????? and also, what's the dotted line about??
Thanks for looking and if it doesn't work, help me out w/ how to make it work
:hug:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php?interface=0

I clicked on the link and it took me to my chart...hehe. It took me a while to figure out how to do it too...but this is what I did.

I went to the lefthand column on my FF chart and click where it says "Sharing"

One you do that you will see an option to PRINT. Click that.

Then the print menu comes up and down at the bottom, it says DOWNLOAD PDF. Click that.

Open it and save the PDF to your computer.

Once you have done that, when you are typing a message in this forum, look at the tool bar for the messages...you will see, from left to right, FONTS, SIZES, A, a smiley face, and then a PAPER CLIP. Click the paper clip.

It will allow you to attach files from your computer...click BROWSE and find the PDF on your computer...double click...and then hit the UPLOAD button and it should attach to your message!

I hope I did not make that confusing....I hope I helped!

TTC, SOOOOO glad to hear that..but really didn't expect anything different :) you got a miracle there girl and we are (I'm speaking for all of us:blush:)SOOOOO happy for ya!!!!!!!!

So when's next appt?? next week?? are they just going to keep doing the bloodwork??
DID you ask the doc why he said he thought you were having a false + ?

:friends:

Thanks Tater!!:hugs:
I go back for blood work next week. I go once a week until 2/24.
He said why he thought it was false was due to the blood in my urine( because I took my pregnancy test when i was spotting) which I think it was implantion bleeding.

I'm so sorry for your loss floppy. You are in my prayers and thoughts. Take Care.:hug:

I thought I would let you ladies know that my lab results came back normal!!!!!

TTC that is great!!!! you must feel some relief, I know being a TR girl it seems every step of this is a nail bitter.
josey that sounds like such a test, its gotta be so hard with a physical reminder in your face everyday :hugs: The waiting 3 months must be hard too. Just remember you wil have your baby no matter what and i bet when you do you will never put him/her down :wohoo:

Thanks mommax3!!:hugs:

I REALLY DON"T think this site is going to work..I'm completely puter illiterate ~how are you guys getting your chart site on here so we can all look..
anyway, I didn't get to temp yesterday..not a good day...wouldn't have been reliable..BUT do you notice the difference from the Sunday to today...could that rise mean something??????? and also, what's the dotted line about??

I clicked on the link and it took me to my chart...hehe. It took me a while to figure out how to do it too...but this is what I did.

Then the print menu comes up and down at the bottom, it says DOWNLOAD PDF. Click that.

Once you have done that, when you are typing a message in this forum, look at the tool bar for the messages...you will see, from left to right, FONTS, SIZES, A, a smiley face, and then a PAPER CLIP. Click the paper clip.

It will allow you to attach files from your computer...click BROWSE and find the PDF on your computer...double click...and then hit the UPLOAD button and it should attach to your message!

OK is this working. sag, you the girl!!!!! OK, try this and then leme know what you see here girls..cuz I CAN"T READ it..:growlmad::nope:

Attachments

• chart.pdf
    46.4 KB · Views: 3
Thanks for the love and support ladies. Its good to know that I can come to a place such as this and be comforted and supportive. I have been part of other boards that were not loving, caring, supportive or understanding. I am glad you all here for me to express myself and support me. Thanks so much. It means so much when one is going through something to know that they aren't alone. I wanted to post earlier but wasn't ready. Now its time for me to dust myself off and try again.

Jeremiah 29:11 means so much to me for its so true.

FLoppy, I've never been apart of any other forums, boards, threads..what the heck is a thread!!?? haha, but I don't wanna be now that I've found BnB...The girls On here ARE SOOO amazing and I love you guys , but really are kinda like stranger..dash put it PERFECT earlier today, ttc makes us do crazy things:tell strangers on the internet all about ourselves..but for me and to me, it's TOTALLY blessing...and for lots on here:)

Yes, the Word of God IS true and is ALIVE...I'm glad you are dusting off, starting again...I believe that having our tubes tied and then deciding it was the WRONG choice, that the Lord will bless all us soo much more b/c of the decision we've made for the reversal...His timing IS perfect and Good and through all things He'll be glorified...MC is NOT His plan, but when we don't understand our hope is in Him!!!!!!
p.s I'm long winded, always have been, always will be:) hehehe

loves and hugs :hug:

awwww im not even really in this convo. but im soooo damn emotional today that I just started crying reading it :( I love you girls!!!!!!!!! we are all going to make it to the finish line we all just might not take the same road to do so :)

ohhh momma!!!!! i love u 2!!!!!! darn emotions running wild r they?! you can b in this conver - its not limited*
some times just feels good 2 let tears flow tho!

:hugs:

Floppy,I am sorry to hear your news hun.We all are always here if you ever need to talk.:hugs:

OK is this working. sag, you the girl!!!!! OK, try this and then leme know what you see here girls..cuz I CAN"T READ it..:growlmad::nope:

Ok...looks good! I can see where most of your temps are clustered in the same range...and I can guess about where your coverline will go when you O. Doin' great!

Thanks for the love and support ladies. Its good to know that I can come to a place such as this and be comforted and supportive. I have been part of other boards that were not loving, caring, supportive or understanding. I am glad you all here for me to express myself and support me. Thanks so much. It means so much when one is going through something to know that they aren't alone. I wanted to post earlier but wasn't ready. Now its time for me to dust myself off and try again.

You are so right. I was reading somewhere before...someone's homepage or journal...that when they were pregnant that other ladies asked them to STOP posting...I thought HOLY CANNOLI! These girls in this group are such a blessing! We ALL may have different experiences, but we want the same thing...A BABY! And I think I can safely speak for all of us when I say there is not one girl in this group that would begrudge someone getting pregnant. In fact, it is the opposite...we are HAPPY to see other TR ladies get their miracles...because it is inspirational and gives hope and shows that it WILL happen...there is absolutely no drama with these ladies and I love them all.

It's been a blessing, a relief, a source of laughter...these ladies pick me up when I am feeling down....we all do that for each other...no one understands what we are going through unless they've also had a TR...and I personally don't know anyone but me who's had one. I would have been LOST without you ladies...and trust me...my hubby loves me wholeheartedly, but he does start to glaze over when I start talking excessively about TTC after TR...

I really don't know what I would do without the support of all you ladies. I love you all!

You are so right. I was reading somewhere before...someone's homepage or journal...that when they were pregnant that other ladies asked them to STOP posting...I thought HOLY CANNOLI! These girls in this group are such a blessing! We ALL may have different experiences, but we want the same thing...A BABY! And I think I can safely speak for all of us when I say there is not one girl in this group that would begrudge someone getting pregnant. In fact, it is the opposite...we are HAPPY to see other TR ladies get their miracles...because it is inspirational and gives hope and shows that it WILL happen...there is absolutely no drama with these ladies and I love them all.

It's been a blessing, a relief, a source of laughter...these ladies pick me up when I am feeling down....we all do that for each other...no one understands what we are going through unless they've also had a TR...and I personally don't know anyone but me who's had one. I would have been LOST without you ladies...and trust me...my hubby loves me wholeheartedly, but he does start to glaze over when I start talking excessively about TTC after TR...

I really don't know what I would do without the support of all you ladies. I love you all!

I totally agree with every word you just wrote :thumbup: I feel the same way I dont know how I would function with out you girls :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->