TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Ok now I need some more help...sorry girls. I think I want to start taking Soy Isoflavones. Should I start taking it on CD3 for 5 days?

After AF is gone I'm gonna start on Vitex so hopefully my cycles will stay reg. I've never had a problem with my cycles before now so this really freaked me out.

Hi ladies,

I am new and I have not had my TR yet. But I was wondering if it is okay if I hangout here with you ladies. Please :flower:

Hi Ready4onemore! Welcome. Do you know where and when you are having your TR?

Welcome ready4onemore...You are welcome here..When is the TR scheduled for?

Of course you can Ready4onemore! Nice to have you along!

Fluter...I dont think you can take the soy and the vitex together as they cancel each other out. I took them this month, so I cant report how it worked just yet. I took vitex when I concieved my last child...no side effects, and a bfp the first month. Vitex takes a while to build up in your system, so Im not sure if it helped me to get pg. Congrats on getting af! Isnt that funny to say? Usually its just the opposite. You should schedule bubble baths into the schedule this cycle...destress a bit!
Im not sure if Im going to take or check anything this month. I have had the hardest time getting into things this cycle...Im too busy thinking about ttc instead of just enjoying my hubby. Or, I might just try the vitex. Not sure yet.

Welcome readyfor1more!!

Fluter so happy you can start a new cycle!!:) I liked taking to soy on cd3-7 but that is when I took my clomid.

I am thinking the only thing I am taking this month is my prenatal vitamin and the metformin. And I am not doing anything else....just going to enjoy being with my Tj. Oh and by the way ladies Af got me today. So now my cycle this month was only 26 days and last month 25...not sure what is going on.

Sorry Reedsgirl that AF showed up...stay positive and move on to the next is all we can do.

I need some advice on the SI and Vitex. I thought you take the soy during AF and not the vitex and just pick back up on the Vitex after AF is gone. I don't wanna screw this up so if anyone knows plesae tell me:thumbup:

Hey Fluter I have no clue about the Vitex. I wish I could help. Have you googled it?

I have googled it and I've got conflicting info. I've also got conflicting info on the SI too. I think I'm gonna just try a round of SI to see what happens and go from there since Vitex can take up to 3mo to get in your system

Hello ladies!

Reeds I am so sorry AF got you this month. Take some time to yourself & dh!

Fluter I know nothing about either of those I am so sorry.

Everyone else I hope you all are doing good!

AFM~I am hanging in there! Still sicker than a dog but I am enjoying it! We get to have another u/s on Tuesday & I am so excited!!

Fluter I did like the soy so I may use it again this month but know for sure I am sticking with the metformin even though it makes me sick there is alot of success on it. I see alot of ladies on other threads using the Vitex but not too sure about it and the soy seemed to give me the wanted results within the same month with no waiting so...there is my thoughts on it. LOL

Hey Jaimad glad all is well

Fluter...I think the Vitex counteracts the soy when taken together. That is what I read, and for myself, I just decided to stick with one or the other. I think the Vitex does more to regulate cycles, the soy boosts ovulation.

Sorry the witch got you Reedsgirl. A few more days, and on to the next cycle. I like your plan this month. Sounds like a relaxing break, and just enjoying being in love.

Jaimad, enjoy that ultrasound Tuesday!

Everyone else, have a great night!

Evening Mrs.Mommy. Do you temp? I can't remember. LOL I am going to do that this month but no opks. I just want to see for sure if I O unless I should use the opks to get a idea about the time. BUt I really just want to relax its consuming to much of my life

Thanks Ladies. I plan to have my TR in October and I plan to go to Dr. Levin in KY. I would love to have 2 girls I have 2 boys. But my hubby does not have any.

I dont temp, but have considered it. Do I need a special thermometer or just a regular one? Also, Im not very good at getting up at the same time everyday!

Morn Ladies,

Sorry reedsgirl thats AF got you welll she paid a visit to me yesterday so looks like im onto another month like yourself last month i had a 27 day and this month 26????.....i was just starting last night so do i count that as cd1????

Hi ready4onemore, welcome to the thread. Good luck with your reversal!!

Fluterby, I'm so glad your AF finally arrived so you can start on your new cycle!! :D I took my Soy on CD1 to 5, hoping for an early O. O was one day early, smack bang on OH's birthday lol

Great to see you Jaimad!! Glad to hear everything's okay, sorry about the sickness, hopefully it won't last long! Hope to see scan photos soon xxx

Mrs.Mommy, temping is a great way to understand your cycle better. You'll need a BBT thermometer, they're not expensive. You can get them online and from most chemists

Sorry AF arrive Josey :( If it was full flow i'd count that day as CD1, if it wasn't i'd count the following morning as CD1 instead.

My AF is due Fri/Sat, still BFN here though. Going to buy a decent test Saturday if AF not arrived. FF is still saying my Chart looks triphasic with possible implantation on CD22, so will just have to wait and see!

Hello again, Im doing my own head in. Had sore bbs for over a week now and AF not due until Monday; feeling pretty tired but am quite busy at work and my stomach is feeling constantly bloated. Im getting very slight cramps, but nothing that is worth mentioning really - and I keep thinking this is my month! I know I have to wait, but Im so impatient! Would rather AF showed up early, than have to wait :(

Sorry af got you Josey!
Is the chemist the same as the pharmacist here Stateside?

So, the TWW begins for me...Ive decided that to occupy my time..I will
1) pray
2) try to bake the spiced applesauce bread I found
3) work on perfecting my cinnamon rolls
4) sew that Amy Butler skirt that I have been staring at for 2 years.

Im hoping to resist going out to buy tests before af is due unless I have some of the dead giveaway symptoms.

Reedsgirl and Josey , sorry Af got you ladies
Mrs.mommy so here goes your 2WW...I am also on my 2WW, with absolutely no symptoms, but I am not gonna complain I was take off my meds and feel 100% better!!!!I am 4dpo and have 9 more days till I test ( I hope I can hold out) As I am not very strong willed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->