TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Sorry I didn't mean to mislead. I was looking for Tater's signature and this was where her last post was.

sag, real fast, is there a time limit of BSF like put it in before bd or just whenever?
Thanks girl!! it's almost BD TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sag, real fast, is there a time limit of BSF like put it in before bd or just whenever?

Well, I'm not Sag...but I thought someone said about 30-45 min before bd'ing:thumbup: Hope you catch the egg:happydance:

that's OK, thanks faith!!
OK, well, I DID end up doing it...and has only been about maybe 15min..so now just waiting!!!
THANKS LOTS!!!!!!
:dust:

see if this works for my chart??
I'm trying reeds, I'm trying!! LOL
My Ovulation Chart

yeah, you'd think they'd make it a less stress process...I mean, put a diff color line or something...how hard is it to know if what's darker...DUMB....I probably will just start tonight :) if it would happen to test + tomorrow too, no harm done....?

How much are the digi's? have a great night w/ your fam ttc!!!!
Sag, if you turn up missin,we all know what your doing!!!!!:winkwink:

I think the digi's cost around between 25 and 30 I think.

Ooooh! I am just now seeing this! I did it about 2 hours before BD...

yeah, you'd think they'd make it a less stress process...I mean, put a diff color line or something...how hard is it to know if what's darker...DUMB....I probably will just start tonight :) if it would happen to test + tomorrow too, no harm done....?

How much are the digi's? have a great night w/ your fam ttc!!!!
Sag, if you turn up missin,we all know what your doing!!!!!:winkwink:

A great place to buy digi opks is Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Clearblue-Digital-Ovulation-Tests-20-Count/dp/B002VLYAOI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1296104475&sr=8-1

These are GREAT to use in conjunction with IC opks...just helps confirm when your unsure *if the test line is darker than the control line:wacko:* on the IC opks...I just use them as confirmation...this way a box of 20 lasts me several months:thumbup:

Tater I so see your chart...looking good hun. Now just put that link in your signature and we can look at it any time you want us too without having to post it again. I think you should be fine with BSF as well as long as it didn't feel gritty I am sure if all absorbed. XX

Ok girls I did'nt wake up with af like I normally do, I made hubby have a quicky to hurry it along and still nothing! Im crampy so im sure its coming, If its not here by the time I go to bed then im stumped because thats NEVER happened! I dd poas ic this morning and it was negative so its gonna be a long day I have alot or running around to do hope she doesnt show up when im out, that would be bad (Im putting a pad on just incase)
Oh another thing I have alot of lotiony cm when i woke up I rean to the bathroom with tampon in hand but it was a false alarm. hmmmmm

weeeeeeeiiird momma:shrug:
I know when you are used to something, but WAITING for something and it's all different....eeerrrrgggg it's annoying..I'm annoyed for you:winkwink:

Hope af hurries up and gets here so you can get it over w/....cracking me up making DH get busy this morning!!!:haha:

:hug:

WHHAT IS MY TICKER DOING????LOL

THANKS for the digi advice..not planning on needing any for next Mo ;)
BUT good to know..

Thanks for looking at my chart YAY!! finally..I got it on here!! Is it speaking to anyone..LOL Is it showing you "something"!!!!?????
IDK what it's saying:shrug:

So, the BSF, hmmm...I'm not sure how I could do it wrong, but not sure I did it as accurate as I should have..?? I followed the directions I found, but seemed soooo thick on my finger and REAL dry(obviously) when i was trying to put it in...It did make CM..but not really enough to be noticeable, or wowing..We'll see

:hugs: :hug:

ticker? wtheck

Haha, I see your ticker! And I have no idea!

I definitely ovulated yesterday when I thought I did. My temps rose this morning. What are your temps like this AM, Tater? Still temping?

And tell me how you were able to get a link to your chart that does not prompt the viewer to use a password!

Attachments

• chart- jan 27.pdf
    51.1 KB · Views: 3
ahahha, IDK, how I did that w/ my chart..??? It's a miracle!!!
Yep, i'm still temping..it went down just a TEENY bit from yesterday..not sure what that means..
I'm definitely O-ing today and it's DEFINITELY from the L side..ewww buddy it's sore...My OPK today was negative...so I'm REALLy glad we started bd-ing last night starting the 3 in a row's ...
I think my ticker is OK now..?!?!

OK, on ff, I went to my calendar and chart page then right beside where you click the box to enter you "periods/signs" there the box for "home page setup" I clicked that then there's 4 options..."change URL", "add password", "preview" and "get sharing codes/buttons" click on get sharing codes/buttons box.then there's the HTML OR bbt code..I just copied the bbCode..and added then I THINK i just pasted it to my post...bc REEDS looked at it and said that worked, now I just needed to add it to my signature, so ya'll can look at it whenever..w/out ME having to paste it on my post...I haven't done that yet...I will though...
let me know if that works..?

ahahha, IDK, how I did that w/ my chart..??? It's a miracle!!!
Yep, i'm still temping..it went down just a TEENY bit from yesterday..not sure what that means..
I'm definitely O-ing today and it's DEFINITELY from the L side..ewww buddy it's sore...My OPK today was negative...so I'm REALLy glad we started bd-ing last night starting the 3 in a row's ...
I think my ticker is OK now..?!?!

Ahhh...if you are Oing today, you will see some sort of rise tomorrow. We are one day apart. Cool, eh?

actually it looks like my temp went UP a lil from yesterday not down...

Yeah, I just looked at your chart again and the temp increase is only slight. Tomorrow you should see a significant difference. Did you see mine?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->