TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

OK, thanks TTC, so that's the same scenario as us then..bd'd last night and now tonight...OK< just to be safe, We will start our 3 in a rows tonight..it's just SOOOO close that I can't tell...Like I've already said, it's NOT darker, but soooo sooo close....
TTC, was your + DARKER than control line?

I couldn't have that"playhouse" back there!!! LOL OK, I"M DONE changing AVATAR for now ;)
Love you girls...

Put a pillow under your hips and lay there for 30 mins. That also help TTC along with the SMEP. I did both of these.

I did put a pillow under me..well, 1st night DH doubled as the pillow:haha: but last night used a pillow..I didn't make:nope: it 30 min...only about 15... but now that we are getting it on FOR REAL I'll do the 30 thanks TTC you doll!!!!!!

OK, thanks TTC, so that's the same scenario as us then..bd'd last night and now tonight...OK< just to be safe, We will start our 3 in a rows tonight..it's just SOOOO close that I can't tell...Like I've already said, it's NOT darker, but soooo sooo close....

Very close. Sometimes they did not seem has dark. I got the clear blue easy ovultion test the ones with the O:) this time and they are a lot easier to read.I used it along with my test strips to make sure it was +. Yep, you are in the same scenario has we were.

I did put a pillow under me..well, 1st night DH doubled as the pillow:haha: but last night used a pillow..I didn't make:nope: it 30 min...only about 15... but now that we are getting it on FOR REAL I'll do the 30 thanks TTC you doll!!!!!!

You are welcome!!

Very close. Sometimes they did not seem has dark. I got the clear blue easy ovultion test the ones with the O:) this time and they are a lot easier to read.I used it along with my test strips to make sure it was +. Yep, you are in the same scenario has we were.

I use the Clearblue Easy digital too...I think I would drive myself crazy trying to read them without the digital...

I thought I would let you know that I changed my profile pic to my 4 boys.

TTC! Your boys are adorable!!!! You are going to have FIVE! WOW! That will put you where I will be if my hubby and I really have two more...holy moly! Hahaha.

I use the Clearblue Easy digital too...I think I would drive myself crazy trying to read them without the digital...

I does drive you crazy trying to read them. The only why I could tell the change really good was to tape them to a piece of paper so I could look at the diffients in the color of lines. I also put the date and time that I took them.

Well I'll talk to you ladies later. I gotta go fix supper. Have fun :sex: and catching the egg. Take Care! :hugs:

yeah, you'd think they'd make it a less stress process...I mean, put a diff color line or something...how hard is it to know if what's darker...DUMB....I probably will just start tonight :) if it would happen to test + tomorrow too, no harm done....?

How much are the digi's? have a great night w/ your fam ttc!!!!
Sag, if you turn up missin,we all know what your doing!!!!!:winkwink:

sag, I know you have it, and anyone else...I'm wondering how do ya'll get the color/number chart below your temp chart on FF?? I want that..b/c I've been writing it all down for the last month and am real tired of doing it that way..that color chart looks sooooo much easier, but I can't figure it out...WHY is ff so difficult for me?!?!? Gosh
Thanks in advance!!!!!

yeah, you'd think they'd make it a less stress process...I mean, put a diff color line or something...how hard is it to know if what's darker...DUMB....I probably will just start tonight :) if it would happen to test + tomorrow too, no harm done....?

Hi Sherylb!!! I saw that this is your first cycle of TTC. When was your TR?

Yep, Tater, had to take a break there! :winkwink:Hahaha...my hubby is officially off to play poker. He needs his guy time.

I get my girl time tomorrow...6 of my girlfriends are coming over to watch the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Reunion show! Love it! Anyone else watch?

Yep, Tater, had to take a break there! :winkwink:Hahaha...my hubby is officially off to play poker. He needs his guy time.

I get my girl time tomorrow...6 of my girlfriends are coming over to watch the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Reunion show! Love it! Anyone else watch?

Man i missed so much when I stopped reading to make dinner, bath the kids and put them to bed lol
TTC I love your pic and your profile pic is great your boys are so cure!
Tater you bitch!!! i would love to be that skinny lol when im in my 2ww im to consumed to workout lol it's like im a 2week worker outer haha oh and i love love food especially chocolate:blush:
Sag I love the housewives and teen mom my poor husband hates when i make him watch it so I usually go to my room :)
not sure who asked but my daughters name is A-kail-ya its from greek mythology she was (sp) romus and reemus wolf mother
ok I think I covered it all oh wait ttc STAY OFF GOOGLE its so bad fro the brain!!!!

Man i missed so much when I stopped reading to make dinner, bath the kids and put them to bed lol
TTC I love your pic and your profile pic is great your boys are so cure!
Tater you bitch!!! i would love to be that skinny lol when im in my 2ww im to consumed to workout lol it's like im a 2week worker outer haha oh and i love love food especially chocolate:blush:
Sag I love the housewives and teen mom my poor husband hates when i make him watch it so I usually go to my room :)
not sure who asked but my daughters name is A-kail-ya its from greek mythology she was (sp) romus and reemus wolf mother
ok I think I covered it all oh wait ttc STAY OFF GOOGLE its so bad fro the brain!!!!

I just got the energy and the drive back to start working out around Christmas...but then there is so much FOOD at Christmas...and FOOD was and is my first true love...haha... So around New Years I told my hubby I wanted to start running again....so what did he do? He went out and bought me the treadmill I wanted so I don't have to run in the cold. I love that man...

And Tater, let me guess....you are one of those tall, thin Goddesses who are just NATURALLY thin? Jealous again...haha...I am worried about turning into Jaba the Hut in a mumu when I get pregnant...hehe.

Momma, I watch ALL the Housewives...but Beverly Hills are my favorite. I am so glad that the New York ones are coming back on...I love them too! And do you have any idea if the OC housewives will ever be back? I am starting to wonder...Oh, and get this...my hubby is the sweetest man...he watches the Housewives with me! HA! All his buddies make relentless fun of him for it...but he does and he likes it!

yeah, nevermind on the the FF chart...my GF sherylb hooked me up!!! She's not a TR girl though!!GO SHERlYB THIS you mo GIRL!!!!

OK i'm out on the housewives convo..IDK about it...Geez ladies,, I spend all my time on the internet LOL

You guys are TOO silly!!! sag, I can't see the rest of your bod..but if it matches your face girl you guna make the mumu look HoT when you preggers!!!! AND, no wonder the crazy man at Walgreens was hitting on ya;)
When i got preggers w/ my 1st I was 90 lbs..just always a small built girl ..but let me just tell you that I GAIN the weight when am full of baby..1st son I gained 72lbs, Tate I gained 69, and w/ Tahelon i gained 68...so don't be fooled!!! where I have my Biggest tat's(besides my sleeve) side, lower back, that's where I got all my stretch marks ICK...but next bfp I get I'm going to get HUUGE again, I PROMISE...I'll be unrecongnizable...

Yeah, i saw you were gone Sag..I knew!!!!!
I'm about to disappear here in a while TOO!!!!

momma, how you feeling as the night goes on??? you still having all that weirdness??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->