TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

ToTaLLy!!!! it's great to be sooo close w/ someone through all of this...even though our cycles ARE SOO different..we still can go through it together!!!
What is you expected date of af..??even though I am NOT expecting af's this month!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has ANYONE heard from Jasmine????

yeah, I did see yours..it's crazy..like flat, flat, flat, flat then WAMO...WAAAAY up there...it's crazy how that works!!!! Thanks for sharing... it'll be fun to overlay them after a couple of cycles:)

yeah, I did see yours..it's crazy..like flat, flat, flat, flat then WAMO...WAAAAY up there...it's crazy how that works!!!! Thanks for sharing... it'll be fun to overlay them after a couple of cycles:)

Yep, I followed the exact same pattern last time...flat, flat, flat...then whammo!

Last cycle, my flat temps were 97.18....but this time, my flat temps were 96.8 and the jump after ovulation was bigger this time because my temps were lower pre-O. I have no idea if the low beginning temps mean anything...but, hey, I am grasping at straws here...and I hope it does mean good things and maybe, just maybe, I will be preggers this month....hoping, hoping, hoping...for ALL of us!

ToTaLLy!!!! it's great to be sooo close w/ someone through all of this...even though our cycles ARE SOO different..we still can go through it together!!!
What is you expected date of af..??even though I am NOT expecting af's this month!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has ANYONE heard from Jasmine????

Noooo...and I am getting worried for Jasmine....

FF says AF is due on February 9 and that is what I calculated too. But, I am with you...I am being positive and planning for it to stay away this time...

hmmm, weird how it changes...crazy woman body.LOL
I posted a message on Jas's profile where are you...there were posts from ppl though congratulating her on her BFP..so I don't know..?

I think mine was Feb 11...that's according to 29 day cycle..it's usually 28 or 29...we'll see..I"M NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT ss this month..I AM going to record how I feel and what's going on..BUT I REFUSE to ss this time..it made me crazy last month and I was even more disappointed when the bfn came than normal..it's not worth it for me

Ok, I got tater's ticker going. And changed it to something prettier.

And tater now that I have seen you pledge not to SS I am going to hold you to it if you start to. :p

Ok, I got tater's ticker going. And changed it to something prettier.

Thank you so much, Sherylb! They say you learn something new every day and you helped me learn my new thing today. I have seen the FF tickers before, but I had NO idea that you could click them and see someone's chart! How 'bout that! I've added mine now....thanks again, Sherylb!

IDK if I like this ticker as well..I love the FROG and the bubbles..but I liked how the other one said CD whatever and however many more days until whatever..I confuse so easily the other one may be better...wonder if I can have both...?b/c it IS really awesome that you can click and chart stalk...
Thanks Sheryl!!!

yeahhhh!!! that'd be fun!!!! :)I'll take it!!!!!!
there's so many different dates, I can't keep anyone's straight..maybe you and sag are OCT..?but I don't really know that for sure LOL

that sux...hate when you are used to something and it doesn't do what it's supposed to :(

No, I don't think it's bad to use a heating pad..I've never had cramps too bad that I needed one, but I know girls that have...

yeahhhh!!! that'd be fun!!!! :)I'll take it!!!!!!
there's so many different dates, I can't keep anyone's straight..maybe you and sag are OCT..?but I don't really know that for sure LOL

Yep, I'm in the October class! Haha... 10/15/2010

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->