TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

awww, yeah, listen to your doc girl...now that your preggers I'd probably quit Googling!! ;)

yeah, It WAS amazing...we had seine and were fishing...and they KNEW it, was like they smelled it....A whole pod of 6 came right up to us...were actually stealing fishy's from our net...so we'd take it up on the beach and empty it then get back in the water and they just came right to us!!!!!!!!!!!!! they were SOOOOOOO amazing...so sweet and GENTLE>..everyone knows that from Seaworld..BUT I NEVER knew how AWESOME they were in the WILD!!!! They were so gentle that they wouldn't even take the fish from our hands..we had to PUT them in their mouths!!!!
Tate put his hand 1/2 way down one's throat and brushed his hand against it's teeth...his face was priceless..thought it bit him!!!
truly was AMAZING!!! we went back and spend thanksgiving there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my gosh what an experience! Your kids will never forget that! I will definitely check it out. I've heard how nice Jekyll Island is...we were contemplating going back to Tybee or going to the Destin area, FL. I miss clear waters...so Destin was my way to pretend I am in the Caribbean again but not have to pay for the airfare for all the kids...but now I am going to check out Jekyll Island too!

awww you can't really see it tooo tooo good...but that's me but wasn't as bald there as it was when we shaved..DH shaved down down down..never NOT had hair before..Felt weird 1st couple of days!!!! Everyone mentioned how white it was...well, yea, hello, I've had hair for 29 years!!! haha

I love the new pic! I changed my profile pic to one of my and my hubby...

OK, well here's a better pic...I'm not leaving it up for long LOL
if it weren't for my BOBS..at Tate calls them, wouldn't know I was girl!!!!!
hahaha!!!!

thanks doll!!!!
How are you feeling today preggers mama!!!??!!!!
thinking about you :)
:flower:

I've been a little upset today. I'm taking baby aspirin and some people said its good to take and others says its not. I called my OB doc and he said its okay to take( he told me it was okay to take when I started TTC). Not to listen to everything on the internet and call them for any questions. I got so upset about what the internet was saying and what others was saying it had me :cry:. Other than that I'm doing good, Thanks!!:hugs:

:hugs:

I just PO another stick..it's definitely negative..so I guess it's A SUUUPER good thing I did that one at 10:30 this morning b/c usually I don't do one before 1pm..since it was + and the rest today weren't I would have TOTALLY missed it

thanks doll!!!!

I've been a little upset today. I'm taking baby aspirin and some people said its good to take and others says its not. I called my OB doc and he said its okay to take( he told me it was okay to take when I started TTC). Not to listen to everything on the internet and call them for any questions. I got so upset about what the internet was saying and what others was saying it had me :cry:. Other than that I'm doing good, Thanks!!:hugs:

Awww...:hug: Your doctor says it's okay, so you will be fine! :hugs:

thanks doll!!!!

:hugs:

Thanks!!

I just PO another stick..it's definitely negative..so I guess it's A SUUUPER good thing I did that one at 10:30 this morning b/c usually I don't do one before 1pm..since it was + and the rest today weren't I would have TOTALLY missed it

Just jump your hubby when he gets home! That's my plan tonight too...as a matter of fact, he just got home...and he is going out tonight to play poker with the guys...I told him before he leaves, he has some business to attend to...hehe. :winkwink:

Tater, I looked at your pic and your profile pic too...and you look tall and thin! I am jealous...hehe. I am only 5 feet tall even...and if I so much as sniff a carrot, I swear I gain 5 lbs. I am still trying to work off the 10 I gained after surgery!! It'll come off...as long as I keep using my treadmill...which is good for my booty AND good for TTC...hehe.

thanks doll!!!!

Awww...:hug: Your doctor says it's okay, so you will be fine! :hugs:

Thank you!!

yeah, I'm tall and thin...about 118 right now...think my hair added a few extra pounds, but I'm up and down...somedays I look 4mo preggers..ahaha,

well, Ok, I'm SORRY to obsess about my OPK's to you girls..but the more time that goes by the darker the lines looking it's def NOT darker than control line, but it's SOOO close it's hard to tell..it's def darker than the one at 2 today, so what's that about?? IDK what to do?? start 3 in a row tonight or wait till tomorrow...in the SMEP plan it tells you to BD every OTHER night at CD8...which we did which made LAST night a BD night..so if we do it tonight and the next 2 that makes 4 days in a row..."DeAnna's plan(SMEP)" doesn't say what to do if your OPK is + on a night right after THE night..know what I'm saying..so DO we start tonight or wait til tomorrow?????????

yeah, I'm tall and thin...about 118 right now...think my hair added a few extra pounds, but I'm up and down...somedays I look 4mo preggers..ahaha,

well, Ok, I'm SORRY to obsess about my OPK's to you girls..but the more time that goes by the darker the lines looking it's def NOT darker than control line, but it's SOOO close it's hard to tell..it's def darker than the one at 2 today, so what's that about?? IDK what to do?? start 3 in a row tonight or wait till tomorrow...in the SMEP plan it tells you to BD every OTHER night at CD8...which we did which made LAST night a BD night..so if we do it tonight and the next 2 that makes 4 days in a row..."DeAnna's plan(SMEP)" doesn't say what to do if your OPK is + on a night right after THE night..know what I'm saying..so DO we start tonight or wait til tomorrow?????????

Hmmm...I dunno...I haven't done SMEP yet...but, all I know is that once you get a positive, you'll be ovulating soon...so I probably wouldn't wait...

When I did SMEP we where BD every other day my opk was + the day after the day we already had BD so we actully ended up BD 4 days in a row.

I thought I would let you know that I changed my profile pic to my 4 boys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->