TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

would it be bad if i used a heating pad?

Not at all! I don't think they get hot enough to alter your body temp significantly...the only time it would be a problem is if it was hot enough to cause your temp to elevate so much that it caused your blood pressure to rise...but that really only happens with saunas and jacuzzis...so no worries.

After my TL, I had cramps so bad I would need to stay in BED! It was awful and all the Tylenol in the world didn't touch it. My AF was also extremely heavy...my TR doctor said that having the reversal would help with all that...and so far, he is RIGHT! After that first cycle from h-e-double hockey sticks, they have been so much BETTER!

Does anyone else run??

I am newly getting back into it and this week my calves and especially my shins have been hurting and burning...but only when I run. As soon as I stop, I am okay. It doesn't feel like shin splints, so I have no idea what is going on...I think I just need to keep running, and take quick breaks as needed, until I push through it until that stops happening...this happen to anyone else???

sag - my periods are not to bad anymore but im trying to make it come and 2 months ago i used a heating pad and I got my perod shortly after. That time I was positive i was not preggo this time im pretty sure but not positive just playing on the safe side :)
I run on my treadmill and i too get burning in my schins Im not sure why I always have and i hate it I dont mind running but as soon as this happens it makes me want to stop
I have to be honest i dont really push through it it hurts to bad butyour probably right if you do it will eventually go away :)

sag - my periods are not to bad anymore but im trying to make it come and 2 months ago i used a heating pad and I got my perod shortly after. That time I was positive i was not preggo this time im pretty sure but not positive just playing on the safe side :)
I run on my treadmill and i too get burning in my schins Im not sure why I always have and i hate it I dont mind running but as soon as this happens it makes me want to stop
I have to be honest i dont really push through it it hurts to bad butyour probably right if you do it will eventually go away :)

I know! I had to start and stop today...a lot...I still kept my heart rate up...but I just hated having to interrupt my run...maybe I need to drink more water or something...I dunno...but I am going to keep on keepin' on...haha.

You go girl!!! maybe you will pass on some of your energy to me today I just took an hour nap and im still tired lol! I will google the burning schins

I just looked up the schins burning thing and there were no real good answers check your shoes, properly stretch, and Ice non of that really helps huh

I don't run...I would die...I hate running, death is better :) haha, seriously though... so I can't help w/ the burning shins...

but goat head and pass ME some a that energy bc we just took a 2 hr nap...and I DO NOT wanna be awake..thinking O has something to do w/ this...This is 1st mo charting everything...so we'll see, but I'm pretty sure I run outta steam during O...?

love ya my TR girls!!!!

I don't run...I would die...I hate running, death is better :) haha, seriously though... so I can't help w/ the burning shins...

but goat head and pass ME some a that energy bc we just took a 2 hr nap...and I DO NOT wanna be awake..thinking O has something to do w/ this...This is 1st mo charting everything...so we'll see, but I'm pretty sure I run outta steam during O...?

love ya my TR girls!!!!

Hahaha... Oh, I think I could die sometimes while I am running...but, it's either torture myself with running, or have a big ol' butt. I choose torture...and energy? Who has the energy? Haha... I just got home from picking up my kiddos and I have to get busy cleaning the house because my girlfriends are coming over tonight...and I can BARELY keep my eyes open!

I know! I had to start and stop today...a lot...I still kept my heart rate up...but I just hated having to interrupt my run...maybe I need to drink more water or something...I dunno...but I am going to keep on keepin' on...haha.

Try taking potassium, and a Cal/Mag supplement. Keeps muscle cramps away!

Cal/Mag is also great for cramping during periods.

It ALSO keeps the uterus from being irritable when your pregnant.

It ALSO keeps the uterus from being irritable when your pregnant.

Thanks good to know but im not really in pain I just thought the heat would make my period come, i never tried it I took a nap instead lol

It ALSO keeps the uterus from being irritable when your pregnant.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for this info! I'm going o try this:thumbup:

is anyone on here??? I"M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT happy right now...AAAARRRRRGGGGG and I JUST need to vent it out...

I O'd today, we've been doing SMEP since Friday..CD8...well yesterday I got my + OPK so it started the 3 nites in a row...TODAY I freaking O..just went to bd and freaking DH can't get the job done...I'm so PO..SERIOUSLY...the ONLY freaking day I NEED the spermies to flow and he can't even get me 1..wth??? I'm just not happy..so what now..all this mucinex, charting, tracking, bd-ing..for NOTHING...It's just a bunch of crap..he's tired and can't get off..?? Really, hmmmm... I tried to get him in the bathroom to get me a sample and he's like, really, i can't get off w/ you..I'm going to get it done in a cup..? probably NOT, but worth a shot..I just can't even believe this..I'm so annoyed...............................................
BIG OLD GRRUUMPY face

aww tater sorry hun remember you may not O today. it might b tomorrow so bd tomorrow for good measure and you should have some swimmrrs still in there from earlier bd sessions. good luck!

thanks....I just really feel like it was O today, and if it was I'm out...probably.....There was sooo much L side pain today and OPK was + yesterday...it's just SO annoying..I can't believe this...
thanks though..feels better to talk to someone<3

is anyone on here??? I"M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT happy right now...AAAARRRRRGGGGG and I JUST need to vent it out...

I O'd today, we've been doing SMEP since Friday..CD8...well yesterday I got my + OPK so it started the 3 nites in a row...TODAY I freaking O..just went to bd and freaking DH can't get the job done...I'm so PO..SERIOUSLY...the ONLY freaking day I NEED the spermies to flow and he can't even get me 1..wth??? I'm just not happy..so what now..all this mucinex, charting, tracking, bd-ing..for NOTHING...It's just a bunch of crap..he's tired and can't get off..?? Really, hmmmm... I tried to get him in the bathroom to get me a sample and he's like, really, i can't get off w/ you..I'm going to get it done in a cup..? probably NOT, but worth a shot..I just can't even believe this..I'm so annoyed...............................................
BIG OLD GRRUUMPY face

This was ME last cycle....charting stress, tons of opks (first month of this) and FINALLY I get + opk and dh is too tired.:ninja: I was pissed too! Always ready...except when we REALLY need them to be. They just can't understand how consuming this is to us:dohh: The next morning I let him know that ALL of my focus on O time WAS FOR NOTHING...as I was sure I O'd that night. Anyway, come to find out, I didn't actually O until 2 days later...according to my temps. You may not be out yet..wait and see what your temps do. Try to bd in the morning..if you can. I know it's soooo hard when you're not happy with dh at the time. In the long run, you end up hurting your chances for conceiving by being mad and "punishing him" (like I did) then you're certain to not be PG this cycle. :hugs: I'm sorry..I totally understand how you're feeling:flower:

Thanks Faith..I couldn't believe it ;/
I doubt we'll do it in the morning...4pm is probably the earliest and I may try to make it happen...IDK,have a feeling that it's guna be the same thing tomorrow as tonight and not sure what to do about that...nothing I can do really I guess except be out this MONTH AGAIN>>>ARRRRRGGGGGG

I'd a rather him say that he didn't wanna bd rather than bd and get nothing but a lil penetration and then a limp noodle,,that's mean I know I'm being a brat..but it's O time and there's no messing w/ me and O time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->