TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Same here I have had two miscarriages in 2010 after my reversal....I have had everytest possible done as I am a bit pushie and refuse to wait for the third mc. I have seen this trend in TR patients, maybe our bodies need to get back in the swing of things!! M RE said bad luck! Geese I hate waiting!

Tater,Did you tell DH that it was O day?I have found that my DH does better not knowing.We really didn't have alot of problems when he did know,but I could tell he felt pressured and it would take longer to get the job done.,and that was the last thing I wanted while doing the smep.I say you already got enough spermies in there waiting for that egg hun!GL

:flower: heya ladies..

welcome to any new ladies i may have missed!!
:nope: I am out for this month and the witch got me... :cry:
its so annoying when you have a load of symptons then your AF arrives!
but I am ok now, and planning for February..

How is everyone else doing???

Brrrrrr its so cold over here!! xx

is anyone on here??? I"M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOT happy right now...AAAARRRRRGGGGG and I JUST need to vent it out...

I O'd today, we've been doing SMEP since Friday..CD8...well yesterday I got my + OPK so it started the 3 nites in a row...TODAY I freaking O..just went to bd and freaking DH can't get the job done...I'm so PO..SERIOUSLY...the ONLY freaking day I NEED the spermies to flow and he can't even get me 1..wth??? I'm just not happy..so what now..all this mucinex, charting, tracking, bd-ing..for NOTHING...It's just a bunch of crap..he's tired and can't get off..?? Really, hmmmm... I tried to get him in the bathroom to get me a sample and he's like, really, i can't get off w/ you..I'm going to get it done in a cup..? probably NOT, but worth a shot..I just can't even believe this..I'm so annoyed...............................................
BIG OLD GRRUUMPY face

Oh no....sorry, Honey! But it's okay, you've been doing SMEP and there are already spermies in there. That should be enough...:hug:

:flower: heya ladies..

welcome to any new ladies i may have missed!!
:nope: I am out for this month and the witch got me... :cry:
its so annoying when you have a load of symptons then your AF arrives!
but I am ok now, and planning for February..

How is everyone else doing???

Brrrrrr its so cold over here!! xx

Aggghhhhh! So sorry the :witch: got you. I hate her! But...you can start your plan of attack this cycle and hopefully this will be the lucky one for you. And I know what you mean. I was saying yesterday that all the AF symptoms I had before TR are now different, so I have no idea what to expect and it keeps me guessing...and makes me crazy...haha...

Sorry the witch got you angel :( Still no AF here what the hell!!! Im def. not preggo I have poas like twice a day now grrrr! It must be because Im stressing so much. All this mc talk is sad too :( I want a baby NOW!!!!!!!!!! lol

Sorry the witch got you angel :( Still no AF here what the hell!!! Im def. not preggo I have poas like twice a day now grrrr! It must be because Im stressing so much. All this mc talk is sad too :( I want a baby NOW!!!!!!!!!! lol

I know what you mean...my doctor said that the only thing bad about early testing...which we all do...is that they pick up early miscarriages...which we would never have known about had we not been testing early...so maybe that is part of the cause of the inflated numbers...that doesn't account for the ones that happen later...but I also think that our age has something to do with it too for those of us in the 35+ club...

But like I said, most of the ladies with MCs go on to get their sticky bean...so don't lose hope anyone!!! <3

Same here I have had two miscarriages in 2010 after my reversal....I have had everytest possible done as I am a bit pushie and refuse to wait for the third mc. I have seen this trend in TR patients, maybe our bodies need to get back in the swing of things!! M RE said bad luck! Geese I hate waiting!

:hi: Welcome Liberty!

When did you have your TR?

I hope 2011 is your year:happydance:

mornin you rockin dolls!!!!
MOMMA, WTHeck..this is ridiculous..I don't wanna give false Hope, BUT I have a friend that was pg same time as me @1st MC...I took an early test and was +...she took a test 5days after af and it was -..then tested at 10 DPAF, then 25 DPAF and still all negative...then finally after TWO af's shoulda gotten her, she FINALLY got a +test..I mc's and she had her baby..right on time:) SOoooo, keep holding out for that BFP..you not out til your out!!!!!

Sorry about af angelcakes~arrrgggg...we hate you af:growlmad:

Thanks for all your support girls..Fam, Arg..yes he knows all about everything and maybe your right...no telling is better?? IDK..but it's too late for THAT now... I cannot believe that we missed O...It's crazy BUT I know that I was being a brat...and I should NEVER have talked about my DH like that :nope: I'm putting all my trust in SMEP which does seem fool proof but it's NOT SMEP that's going to get me preggers and keep it sticky..I need to chill, but WHOA, NEVER EVER thought we'd miss O:nope: DH was sweet this morning..said we need to get those "spermies" in there ASAP when he gets HOME!!!:winkwink:
love ya girls..super mucho!!!!!
:hug:
:hugs:

girls, OK, so when your temp goes UP after O that means....What?
can you look at my chart again?! thanks

girls, OK, so when your temp goes UP after O that means....What?
can you look at my chart again?! thanks

Tater, i just peeked at your chart...from what *I* can read you have NOT o'd..take a look at Saga's O chart..she has o'd. You still have time to get the :spermy: in there!

:saywhat:really..? that's not elevated enough? Sag's did jump way up there way mine wasn't as flat as hers...so wasn't sure...well THAT'S good news then!!!!!!!!!!!!! in't it now!?!??! :yipee:

u just made my day Faith..thanks...boy I feel like a real dirtbag for being such a jerk last night :ignore: me for I need a manner lesson...

love you girls!!!!!!!

Thanks tater for the pep talk lol
I would love to help with the temping but im more lost then you haha good luck girls we need some BFP!!! whooohooo
Libery welcome :)

Momma IT CAN happen...I mean, I don't wanna get your hopes up or whatever, but I'm just saying IT DOES happen...so stop stressing..haha, listen TO ME saying that!! HAHA, but stop stressing girl!!!! Stress does all kinds of harm to us physically and it's no good...
I hate being up in air too, Think happy thoughts!!!!!!!!
:friends:

I know but its soooo hard I dream about it! its like my brain wont stop thinking what ifs!! Im thankful for the positive girls on here with out that It would be super hard! Cant wait to to hear your Oing and catching that egg!!

:saywhat:really..? that's not elevated enough? Sag's did jump way up there way mine wasn't as flat as hers...so wasn't sure...well THAT'S good news then!!!!!!!!!!!!! in't it now!?!??! :yipee:

u just made my day Faith..thanks...boy I feel like a real dirtbag for being such a jerk last night :ignore: me for I need a manner lesson...

love you girls!!!!!!!

I hope some of the "veteran" temping girls will jump here. I'm only on my 2nd month, BUT, just comparing them with others I've seen...it just doesn't look like you've O'd yet. ((((Paging REEDS & NEEDA)))) we need your help! Let's see what others have to say:thumbup:

well, I REALLY don't know...this is my 1st mo and It's been a mess since I started w/ the whole memory loss at 97.70 for 3 days in a row...I do know that I had tremendous L side O pain yesterday and lil bits on and off today...? WE'll see...It's GREAT to have you girls opinions!!! FOR SURE!!!!!

thaaaat's why I love ya!!!

love you girls!!!!!!!

You're not a jerk! You were just frustrated and needed to vent. We ALL do sometimes and that is what we are here for...really, without you girls...I don't know what I would do! TTC is definitely a very frustrating experience!

well, I REALLY don't know...this is my 1st mo and It's been a mess since I started w/ the whole memory loss at 97.70 for 3 days in a row...I do know that I had tremendous L side O pain yesterday and lil bits on and off today...? WE'll see...It's GREAT to have you girls opinions!!! FOR SURE!!!!!

thaaaat's why I love ya!!!

I looked at your chart...what was your exact temp on cd6?? Because I think that is what your coverline will be based on and where FF will start measuring for O. It looks to me like it was around 97.26 or so... So that means your coverline will be measured at 97.36, I believe....and your temp did go up today, but not above 97.36...so FF won't count that as ovulation until your temps have been above 97.36 for 3 days in a row. Tomorrow, as long as my temps are still up, FF will draw the cross hairs on my chart and show that I ovulated on cd14...but yours temp isn't high enough yet to start measuring for O....so maybe you haven't yet. They do say that the pain you feel may not be at the exact time of O...the pain could be the buildup before the egg is actually released...

So...it is my unprofessional opinion (haha) that you have not O'd just yet...you probably will today though...

Oh how I love ya sag, and faith and fam and momma and reeds and Oh how I shouldn't be tryping names b/c I'm bound to forget someone...

I dig ur unprofessional opinion Saga girl and appreciate it very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ON CD6 my temp is unreliable..I have it written down as 97.70 but on my chart is says 97.2 something...ARG IDK...
I hope you are all right that I haven't O'd ... just trusting that due to the lack of sperm yesterday there is an even bigger build up for today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
def am still having O pain, but NOT as great as yesterday...we'll see....I wish I woulda started temping WAAAAY sooner :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->