TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Oh how I love ya sag, and faith and fam and momma and reeds and Oh how I shouldn't be tryping names b/c I'm bound to forget someone...

I dig ur unprofessional opinion Saga girl and appreciate it very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ON CD6 my temp is unreliable..I have it written down as 97.70 but on my chart is says 97.2 something...ARG IDK...
I hope you are all right that I haven't O'd ... just trusting that due to the lack of sperm yesterday there is an even bigger build up for today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
def am still having O pain, but NOT as great as yesterday...we'll see....I wish I woulda started temping WAAAAY sooner :/
:friends:

Love you too, Girlie! Hang in there...and it is ALWAYS ok to vent to your friends! Nobody understands better than us!:friends:

Oh how I love ya sag, and faith and fam and momma and reeds and Oh how I shouldn't be tryping names b/c I'm bound to forget someone...

I dig ur unprofessional opinion Saga girl and appreciate it very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ON CD6 my temp is unreliable..I have it written down as 97.70 but on my chart is says 97.2 something...ARG IDK...
I hope you are all right that I haven't O'd ... just trusting that due to the lack of sperm yesterday there is an even bigger build up for today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
def am still having O pain, but NOT as great as yesterday...we'll see....I wish I woulda started temping WAAAAY sooner :/

Tater I really wouldnt stress it like the other girls said no matter what you got some fresh sperm in there lol and if the temp girls dont think you o'd yet you most likely didnt, keep up your good vibes and everything will turn out iin your favor :)

thanks girls :friends: I appreciate it sooooo much!!!!

SERIOUSLY!!!!

I know it's good to vent and I'm thankful that I can w/ no judgment in return...just feeling bad for making DH look like a gooney when he's not...probably NOT his fault he couldn't get done last night... but that's over and it'll be a learning experience!! Only hours away from a batch of fresh swimmers!!!!!

:dust: to all my TR girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just checked out Sag's chart again and I DEFINTELY DO NOT have a rise like that..so that's REAL hopeful for me!!!!!!!!! yay!!!

:flower: heya ladies..

welcome to any new ladies i may have missed!!
:nope: I am out for this month and the witch got me... :cry:
its so annoying when you have a load of symptons then your AF arrives!
but I am ok now, and planning for February..

How is everyone else doing???

Brrrrrr its so cold over here!! xx

I'm sorry that the :witch:came angel! Wishing you good luck and lots of :dust: for next month!!

Hey TTC!!! lil mama!!!!!!
I had a freak out last night...It's on the last 3pgs prolly..haha, but I'm good...either HAVE O'd or in the process of it...not sure...my temp girls are thinking NOT yet which IS GRAND!!!

How you feeling girl!?!?!?
:hug:

Hey TTC!!! lil mama!!!!!!
I had a freak out last night...It's on the last 3pgs prolly..haha, but I'm good...either HAVE O'd or in the process of it...not sure...my temp girls are thinking NOT yet which IS GRAND!!!

How you feeling girl!?!?!?
:hug:

I'm feeling good!! I hope you catch your eggie! and I hope you get your :bfp:too!! :hugs:

GOOOOD! glad to hear that!!!! Did you go to doc today, OR not til next week..i get forgetful about this stuff :/

Thanks girl..we are hoping and praying for that too!!!!! Definitely good chance that IT WILL be this month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just wanted to let you know that you ladies are wonderful!! There is other sites that I'm on and some of the ladies on there are so rude sometime!!!

GOOOOD! glad to hear that!!!! Did you go to doc today, OR not til next week..i get forgetful about this stuff :/

Thanks girl..we are hoping and praying for that too!!!!! Definitely good chance that IT WILL be this month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I go get blood work again Monday. I think my TR doctor will be letting me have a ultrasound until around 6 weeks.

GOod!!! after I posted that I got to thinking it wasn't until Monday....
No reason to get the ultrasound anyway..nothing to see until 6wks or after..which I never knew...W/ one of my MC everything was set in the uterus but NO sac..and I was like OH NO it's in my tube..but it wasn't..they explained to me that you can't locate the sack by US until like 5 wks and 7 days or 6wk and 2days or something like that..so it's better to wait and not get freaked out!! LOL
Bet your counting down though huh!?!?!?

GOod!!! after I posted that I got to thinking it wasn't until Monday....
No reason to get the ultrasound anyway..nothing to see until 6wks or after..which I never knew...W/ one of my MC everything was set in the uterus but NO sac..and I was like OH NO it's in my tube..but it wasn't..they explained to me that you can't locate the sack by US until like 5 wks and 7 days or 6wk and 2days or something like that..so it's better to wait and not get freaked out!! LOL
Bet your counting down though huh!?!?!?

YEP!! I'm counting down!!!

I just wanted to let you know that you ladies are wonderful!! There is other sites that I'm on and some of the ladies on there are so rude sometime!!!

Oh no...I remember reading on someone else's home page...I don't remember which lady it was...that they were told in another board to STOP posting because they were preggers...and I guess that meant the other ladies who were not preggers were not happy for them?

I almost fell over. How could you NOT be happy? I love that you pregnant ladies stay with us even after you get your BFPs...and you waited a while for yours, TTC. I am so happy for you. How could anyone not be, you know? And when you ladies are pregnant, it's inspiring to me because it means YES this can happen for me too...and ALL of us. And besides, we like picking your brain about HOW you got preggers...what you were doing that month, what supplements you were taking, did you try the BSF, etc.

I love the ladies on this board...they are all about supporting each other and not tearing each other down. There's no drama here!:hugs:

TTC when was your TR? Im just curious how long it took you to get you lil bean :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->