TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Sag, I AM TOTALLY W/ YOU~TOTALY wtheck is that drama all about anyway...I won't mention names but there's been a mention to ME privately that the bfp-ers don't like to post b/c people start getting "weird" emotions about it. I Have to say~that's A HUGE pile of crap....If we can't all get along and get UNhappy when someone gets a bfp then THOSE are the ppl that may wanna consider to stop posting..I'm also VERY thrilled for each girl that has had a bfp since TR...I'm right there w/ ya that I wanna pick your brain, I wanna stalk your pregnancy to make sure everything GREAT and I want the preggers to continue this journey w/ us..we are like sisters...no drama just love..
Those preggers out there..DO NOT feel threatened b/c you have been blessed..that's silly and we love you !!!
I can tell ya, after ALL this work..I will NOT be checking outta here after I get my BFP..oh no mam, I'll be full force hard core STILL!!!!!!

I just wanted to let you know that you ladies are wonderful!! There is other sites that I'm on and some of the ladies on there are so rude sometime!!!

Oh no...I remember reading on someone else's home page...I don't remember which lady it was...that they were told in another board to STOP posting because they were preggers...and I guess that meant the other ladies who were not preggers were not happy for them?

I almost fell over. How could you NOT be happy? I love that you pregnant ladies stay with us even after you get your BFPs...and you waited a while for yours, TTC. I am so happy for you. How could anyone not be, you know? And when you ladies are pregnant, it's inspiring to me because it means YES this can happen for me too...and ALL of us. And besides, we like picking your brain about HOW you got preggers...what you were doing that month, what supplements you were taking, did you try the BSF, etc.

I love the ladies on this board...they are all about supporting each other and not tearing each other down. There's no drama here!:hugs:

I agree Saga!!:hug:

Sag, I AM TOTALLY W/ YOU~TOTALY wtheck is that drama all about anyway...I won't mention names but there's been a mention to ME privately that the bfp-ers don't like to post b/c people start getting "weird" emotions about it. I Have to say~that's A HUGE pile of crap....If we can't all get along and get UNhappy when someone gets a bfp then THOSE are the ppl that may wanna consider to stop posting..I'm also VERY thrilled for each girl that has had a bfp since TR...I'm right there w/ ya that I wanna pick your brain, I wanna stalk your pregnancy to make sure everything GREAT and I want the preggers to continue this journey w/ us..we are like sisters...no drama just love..
Those preggers out there..DO NOT feel threatened b/c you have been blessed..that's silly and we love you !!!
I can tell ya, after ALL this work..I will NOT be checking outta here after I get my BFP..oh no mam, I'll be full force hard core STILL!!!!!!

Yes you will Tater!! There not to may threads on this site I read. I just mainly stick around to talk to you wonderful ladies and a couple of other friends that I meet on this site.

I don't read any others actually LOL. I started a couple when i 1st joined..BUT only 1 outa 3 had responses and I keep in touch w/ a friend from that..and just keep the others open in case someone makes a post...but I don't need much else:) everyone on here is like a fam(ily) and I lOve it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Couldn't ask for anything better!!!!!!!
:hugs: :friends:

Wonder since page ONE of this thread how many deliveries there's been..this is a huge thread..nearly 500 pages~there has to be LOTS of miracles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TTC when was your TR? Im just curious how long it took you to get you lil bean :)

I had my TR 6/7/10. We did not start ttc until Nov. 2010
How are you momma? :hugs:

So really it only took you 3 months :) thats def. something I wanted to hear :happydance: I think I focus on the bad to much sometimes mostly in the 2ww lol I hate not being in control and this is something def. not in my hands:nope: Im doing ok still no af cramps here and there and alot of wet cm :blush:
How are you doing you must be on :cloud9: Im soooo excited for you i cant wait to see some pics:baby:

Tater I think I asked that question a little while ago too and someone said no babies :( I hope Im wrong about that

TTC when was your TR? Im just curious how long it took you to get you lil bean :)

I had my TR 6/7/10. We did not start ttc until Nov. 2010
How are you momma? :hugs:

So really it only took you 3 months :) thats def. something I wanted to hear :happydance: I think I focus on the bad to much sometimes mostly in the 2ww lol I hate not being in control and this is something def. not in my hands:nope: Im doing ok still no af cramps here and there and alot of wet cm :blush:
How are you doing you must be on :cloud9: Im soooo excited for you i cant wait to see some pics:baby:

I'm doing good!! I go get more blood work Monday. I will be having a ultrasound sometime around 6 weeks.

NO BABIES?!?!?!? Are you serious>..? that's crazy...wow..that can't be right...Well, if it is, it's about to change...Reeds is due REAL soon and TTC is just beginning her journey...!!!!! YAY!!!!!

And YOU are possibly about to change that...Momma, do you usually have lots of CM before af???? Girl are you preggers?!?!???!?!?!?! did you test today??????

I read the first 300 pages of this thread right after my surgery- I know there are at least a few babies! And there were some who announced BFP's then after a while quit coming onto this board.

Personally, I know 5 people who have had TR's and ALL had babies within a year. I'm young, and I'm fertile, and I'm hopeful!

Momma have you O'd yet? If you did wet cm could be a good sign!

thats what I AM saying..unless that's a normal af sympt..that's a GOOD thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What? The pic of me with the Nerf Battle-axe? Haha. I thought it might have too much personality for people who don't know me that well. Bahaha.

It was from my daughters birthday...its how I greeted everyone...

Hahha, yeah that pic...it was FINE!!!!!! I like a lot of personality!!! no judgment here!!!!!

Funn-ay!!!!! :hug:

Dash thats great! It keeps me hopefull for a few days I really have been questioning this whole thing (there has been alot of bad news :( ) Now im not feeling so down :)
yeah i oed around the 13th or 14th Im hoping af stays away for 9 months :) I guess its a time will tell kinda thing! Dash when are you starting you ttc?

What? The pic of me with the Nerf Battle-axe? Haha. I thought it might have too much personality for people who don't know me that well. Bahaha.

It was from my daughters birthday...its how I greeted everyone...

Nice to meet you dash!

Well I'll talk to you ladies later. I got go get ready to pick up my boys! Bye for now!!:hug:

Yes- a good friend of mine conceived a month after her TR. And one of my cousins is a TR baby- she is 27, just think of how much technology has improved since then! I also have several other friends and family with success stories. Its hopeful for ALL of us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->