TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

PS: The witch got me last night :( She was back with a vengence! This month Im all over it im going to smep, temp and opk !!!!

Ugghhh...sorry she got you. But I am glad you have a plan of attack in place! Wishing you lots of baby :dust: this month!

Tater thank you!! And I am glad that all you lovely ladies want me to stick around. I am more than willing to help anyway I can and pray that all of you get a sticky bean soon.

Yes, we DO want you to stay! I just do not understand how someone else can be upset by another TR lady's pregnancy...it simply does not register.

You yourself said that you had a difficult road in getting your baby...but you have it and that should be celebrated. We are HAPPY for you. And your story gives us HOPE and that is what we all need...

Glad you are here Reeds. :kiss:

Thank you ladies you are all very sweet. I will keep posting and updating and helping as much as I can.

Sorry the witch got you Momma...she is evil.

Awww momma :hugs: She is truley a witch..ughhh

Reeds I agree with the ladies it would not be the same without yours and Needa's help and support, it helps!

AFM, 10 or maybe 11 dpo?? not sure really that's if I did O...BFN no signs of anything today, feel great not one single symptom..lol Just waiting for the witch...hurry up already!!

Babydust to all you lovely ladies xx

Awww momma, OH well it's kinda actually FUN to have the plan of attack...glad it's here though, no more waiting and all about the NEW cycle!!!!!!!!!

fx'd that SMEP works!!!!!

I'll be in my 2WW starting tomorrow or the next day..

Can someone click on my ticker and look at my at my chart?? It actually went DOWN this morning..not by much, but definitely DOWN..what's up w/ that??
This is last day of 3 in a rows..skip tomorrow and one more time on Mond...
:dust: :dust: and MUCH more :dust:

now I'm hearing that I haven't O'd..wtheck????? ahhhh man...if I haven't by now I probably won't is what I'm thinking..OPK's are neg...were +on Wed..
:( sad sad sad face

now I'm hearing that I haven't O'd..wtheck????? ahhhh man...if I haven't by now I probably won't is what I'm thinking..OPK's are neg...were +on Wed..
:( sad sad sad face

Hmmm...I looked at your chart too...have you been using OPKs every day? Take one today...

It looks like none of your temps are high enough to be O and FF isn't detecting it either. But that is OK...a lot of women do not O until late...so that really isn't a problem. What are your symptoms like? Still having O pain? If you haven't o'd that just means you still have a shot at a BFP this month...just keep doing it every other day until your temps rise...

Hugs, Honey...this is the most frustrating and confusing journey for us all....but not o'ing yet is nothing bad...I promise!

aw, sag, I feel like I pooped my heart out when I read a message that said doesn't look like i O'd YET:( I'm sooooo sad....why would my OPK be + on Wed w/ loads of O pain and go neg the next day if it wasn't going to happen???? I did take one today..the line is sooooo faint it's barely there. LIKE BARELY there...
If you don't O on time, I mean how many more days could it be???
My doc told me FRI, it was my specific q...if I have reg cycles(af) then Can I assume I'd be O-ing regularly and he SAID YES< DEFINITELY
:(

aw, sag, I feel like I pooped my heart out when I read a message that said doesn't look like i O'd YET:( I'm sooooo sad....why would my OPK be + on Wed w/ loads of O pain and go neg the next day if it wasn't going to happen???? I did take one today..the line is sooooo faint it's barely there. LIKE BARELY there...
My doc told me FRI, it was my specific q...if I have reg cycles(af) then Can I assume I'd be O-ing regularly and he SAID YES< DEFINITELY

Oh that doesn't mean you're not o-ing regularly...I am sure you are! I usually ovulate on day 14, but there are a lot of women who regularly O on day 17 or some other later day. Your O-day just might normally and regularly be later than you think. That's not bad, I promise! And vice versa, there are lots of women who regularly O early...like day 10 or so. We're all different, so you just might be regular on a different date...see what I mean? No worries girlie...just keep bding until you see a temp rise that lasts 3 days...and I think, I think, your coverline would be 97.36....so anything above that is a rise...keep going, you are doing just fine. I promise!

And you know what...maybe you DID O and maybe your therm is just wrong....but to be on the safe side...just keep bding until you see a temp rise...you'll be fine either way. Sometimes it's just a tough call...do you believe your body...or technology and a computer...ughhh...so confusing. But don't worry...you have your bases covered either way, Girlie. Don't worry!

OK, thanks..feeling bits better :/ just bits though..haha
So, if I AM going to O (tomorrow is day 17) then would it be norm to get - OPK's or should I STILL get the + bc they ARE DEFINITELY NEGATIVE, reaaaal negative...

Oh the ttc world..I NEVER knew...I NEVER EVER SHOULDA got TL

So, if I AM going to O (tomorrow is day 17) then would it be norm to get - OPK's or should I STILL get the + bc they ARE DEFINITELY NEGATIVE, reaaaal negative...

Hugs, Mama...your day will come!

That's how I feel too...I wish I never had a TL and I had mine for the stupidest of all reasons....and if you feel like you really did O...you said you had O pain...then it's probably just your thermometer....ugh....

But hey, I don't know about you, but I LIKE BD...so it doesn't hurt to keep doing it...hehe. But EITHER WAY, you have your bases covered, Girlie....don't worry...and I of all people know that is easier said than done...haha.

I don't know if I really did O..I really don't..I DO know that the OPK was DEFINTLEY + and the Low L side pain was THERE..for sure..the doc told me I'd o from the L side and there was NO doubt the pain was there...we'll see..I DO hate that stinking thermo..I have since the 1st 4 days when I was charting my temp at 97.70~come to find out there wasn't memory....it seems to be different everyday and as my chart shows, not too far off from the previous day..So I really don't know if it's the thermo

Why would it be?? I didn't have that surge of warmth the 1st time that you mentioned you had...but I did this time...BC I just did it..DH said I better not b/c I'd probably I'll probably turn into a fizzing volcano and then he won't be able to do me LOL!!!!

We'll see...guna wait an hour or so..?

Why would it be?? I didn't have that surge of warmth the 1st time that you mentioned you had...but I did this time...BC I just did it..DH said I better not b/c I'd probably I'll probably turn into a fizzing volcano and then he won't be able to do me LOL!!!!

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! You are cracking me up!

Hey...what is your CM like today...before the BSF? That's also a good way to double check to see if you have O'd or if O is near. Mine is creamy today...no more watery, so I know O is behind me for sure.

And yeah, just wait until it is all dissolved...not grainy...and you're good to go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->