TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

haha, well, I DID check CM before I did BS...and so far this WHOLE time i've been unsure...can't know if I should describe it as watery..you tell me what you think..it's been minimal..even w/ mucinex..there was a day or 2 that it kinda dripped out when I peed...but when I just checked it and how it's been..has been clear but real slippery....It may seem a lil less on my finger today, BUT there hasn't been much...
so, real slippery, minimal, and clear..is that watery??
So far, def not dry or creamy...

haha, well, I DID check CM before I did BS...and so far this WHOLE time i've been unsure...can't know if I should describe it as watery..you tell me what you think..it's been minimal..even w/ mucinex..there was a day or 2 that it kinda dripped out when I peed...but when I just checked it and how it's been..has been clear but real slippery....It may seem a lil less on my finger today, BUT there hasn't been much...
so, real slippery, minimal, and clear..is that watery??
So far, def not dry or creamy...

That's still fertile CM...I am 3dpo and mine is already creamy...not fertile CM...you're doing great!

PS: The witch got me last night :( She was back with a vengence! This month Im all over it im going to smep, temp and opk !!!!

Sorry to hear the :witch: got you momma! Praying for your :bfp:next month!!

hey ttC!!! you should change your name to ADC!!!! you go girl!!!!

I'm eh OK..thanks to sag,better than earlier!!! Again, am typing w/ pillows under me hips!!! so yay but my chart is indicating that I haven't O'd yet..?? and that's all up in the air...I had +OPK on wed, looots of O pain, but actually am still kinda having since then..so IDK..just get done w/ the 3 in a row through SMEP..skip tomorrow and one more time on Mond..if chart STILL not saying O, just guna go w/ bd every other day till IDK when..
how you ?? You feeling good!!!???
:friends:

Tater, I certainly agree with Sag..you might O late this month. I didn't get a + opk until 2pm CD17, it was - by 4pm CD18 and FF calculated O on CD19 based on my temps. Your CM is sounding promising still:thumbup:

I have to admit...first thing I thought when I woke this morning was "I've got to get on BnB and look at Taters temps:rofl:" And it's not like I have NOTHING else to do...I'm trying to get everything packed for an 8 week business/leisure trip with the family...so LOTS to do, but always thinking of my TR family:hugs:

And on a side note...I just realized that Ready is also in the October Class...I think it's me, Ready, Superstoked and Momma...anyone else?

I've been reading the posts in this thread off and on all day...back from the beginning...I am up to page 350 now. I have learned so much! And I am wondering what happened to Mrs. Mommy...it's been 20 pages and no word from her...I'm going to keep reading until I've read it all!

hey sag, I just checked parents.com and mymonthlycycles.com, which is what I've always used in the past to just see when i COULD possibly be O'ing(I've been preg 5x's) and mmc is telling O is TODAY~and parents.com doesn't actually show a calendar like mmc and ff, but it is saying my most fertile times are the 28th, 29th, and 30..so IT IS all good!!!!! I'm typing w/ my hips high in the air!!!!!!!!! :blush:
and the swimmers are at work~ thanks for chilling my crazy bones out earlier :)

HIYA FAITH!!!!! YOU ARE TOOOOO SWEET!!!! WELL, AS YOU PROBABLY SAW THEN, NOTHING TO SEE EH?! :(
SO WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING ON..I MEAN IT'S BEEN 4 DAYS SINCE A +OPK AND EVEN W/ YOU O'ING LATE THE OPK'S STILL DON'T MATCH UP..ID GET IT..?

AN 8 WEEK TRIP THAT SOUNDS EXCITING:) WHEN DO YOU LEAVE?
:hugs:

Tater, I certainly agree with Sag..you might O late this month. I didn't get a + opk until 2pm CD17, it was - by 4pm CD18 and FF calculated O on CD19 based on my temps. Your CM is sounding promising still:thumbup:

I have to admit...first thing I thought when I woke this morning was "I've got to get on BnB and look at Taters temps:rofl:" And it's not like I have NOTHING else to do...I'm trying to get everything packed for an 8 week business/leisure trip with the family...so LOTS to do, but always thinking of my TR family:hugs:

I did the SAME thing! And Faith, I am so happy you had the same opinion as me for Tater. If she hasn't O'd, she definitely will. Some ladies just O later than others...and that is normal and okay...

Love you ladies!

Hey ladies. How are you all today??

Tater did you not temp on CD11?? I may have missed it but when did you start using your OPKS? Your chart is pretty steady. How long is your cycle normally?

Ovulating late in your cycle can be a bad thing if your LP is not long enough...you really need at least a 10-12 day lp to give the egg time to implant properly before your progestrone starts to drop and your uterous starts shedding its lining for you cycle.

Hey ladies...let me fix some of the confusion or drama about us ladies that got our BFP's leaving the thread. It was me that said that to Tater and NO it has not happened on this thread EVER but it has on other threads so with that being said the main reason I don't post as much as I do not want to offend or make anyone feel as though by my posting I am rubbing my ticker in there face. As far as most of the ladies who have gotten BFP's and not posted lately sadly they have mc. At this point Needa and I are the furtherest in our pregnancies....that anyone in this thread has made it. I am sensitive to everyone's feeling and as long as everyone is comfortable with me posting I will continue too but if at any point anyone is uncomfortable I will completely understand. It took my 15 months and 3mc's to get this bean and I know how we can all have bad days during our journey and sometimes when your having a bad day the last thing you want to do is log into your place where you feel you can vent and have someone else pregnant and posting in the ttc section. Please do not take this wrong but asI said I have seen this happen on other threads...and for the most part they want their buddy to stick around but sometimes its just too much. I hope that makes sense.

Well said Reeds.... I read this thread several times a week. I add my input in when I can, but have no clue about SMEP...don't even know what it stands for.
I am cheering on all u TR ladies as God is my witness, I know the heart ache of the dreaded TWW, and the questions/doubt/symptoms that u go through. It's a rough road but I truly wish u a short TTC journey. No one knows what a TR girl goes through but us, so stay strong and baby dust to u all!!!!

Hey ladies. How are you all today??

Tater did you not temp on CD11?? I may have missed it but when did you start using your OPKS? Your chart is pretty steady. How long is your cycle normally?

NOOOW I'm Freaking out again:cry:GOODNESS...
NO, I didn't temp that day..it was a messed up morning, i had jumped out of bed before temp time not even thinking b/c my lil guy needed me...so I blew it that day...
IDK what to say about that LP phase or whatever...what can I do about it~anything? either I may be having issues, or it's my thermo..since my thermo has been a Piece of crap since day ONE I don't hesitate to blame it...I've never understood the Luteal Phase EVER at ALL
What are you thinking Reeds, not even prog cream will help me?
:wacko:

On mmc.com it says my luteal phase is 14 days, but Idk how they came up w/ that..think it was just in there as a standard # b/c I never knew/know/how to figure out how long it is...so maybe that's why it says that...?
IDK..I'm getting more annoyed about this...if I don't O this cycle and temps NEVER go up, I QUIT..sounds crappy to say, but it's true...I can't keep doing this and doing this...I'm Not stressed until I am, but alla this O stuff is freaking me out...I like to be peaceful and really I'm doing it to myself...I chart, temp, take pre-natals, fish oil and aspirin, stick BS in my whoha, eat mucinex for a good part of the month and make sex like a business proposal... and NONE of that can MAKE me O...what's the point of ALL of that if I don't O????? UGH...never really crossed my mind that it was an issue b/c my periods are REGULAR...GOSH, sorry, I may be flying off the handle..it's been every other day now, so I'm right of schedule ...AARRGGG...my cycles are 28, or 29 days, seems like they rotate...
anyway.............

Don't freak Tater. Your Lp is the phase in your cycle from the time you O til your bleed begins. Ideally it is 12-14 days. And yes progestrone can help but so does Vitamin B6. I was wondering about your cd 11 because your temps are up from cd 12 and have kinda leveled. It may be nothing and don't fret about it...you have bd enough that if you have Ov you have covered it I am sure. How long is your cycle normally??

On mmc.com it says my luteal phase is 14 days, but Idk how they came up w/ that..think it was just in there as a standard # b/c I never knew/know/how to figure out how long it is...so maybe that's why it says that...?
IDK..I'm getting more annoyed about this...if I don't O this cycle and temps NEVER go up, I QUIT..sounds crappy to say, but it's true...I can't keep doing this and doing this...I'm Not stressed until I am, but alla this O stuff is freaking me out...I like to be peaceful and really I'm doing it to myself...I chart, temp, take pre-natals, fish oil and aspirin, stick BS in my whoha, eat mucinex for a good part of the month and make sex like a business proposal... and NONE of that can MAKE me O...what's the point of ALL of that if I don't O????? UGH...never really crossed my mind that it was an issue b/c my periods are REGULAR...GOSH, sorry, I may be flying off the handle..it's been every other day now, so I'm right of schedule ...AARRGGG...my cycles are 28, or 29 days, seems like they rotate...
anyway.............

Hun relax. But I wouldn't do the mucinex and the BSF you can makes your cm to watery. It will all work out sweetie. :hugs:

I'mmmm a freaker as you all know by now :/
my cycles seem to rotate from 28 to 29 days, I've never had a shorter or longer one than that....
I was just reading on the LP..if I O'd at CD19 that would give me a 10 day LP which would be on the shorter end..but still ok,,,that's what I read anyway...

What are you saying about my CD11 and CD12 temps...SPeak to me in complete simple human layman terms Reeds bc ... I'm completely ignorant :wacko:and need it put as simply as possible:blush:

You're NOT going to hurt my feeling if you explain it like I'm a 5yr old...I'd prefer that!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->