TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Tater that is how my chart was up and down even after O my body was struggling to keep my progestrone up....hence is why I started the pro cream. FX your temps keep climbing!!

FF uses the 5 temps previous to O to set your coverline is what I was told.

NOT skipping the cream~ getting it on Tuesday and getting THE BEST they have...we've bd'd soooo much I can't know how I'd miss the egg..you too sag...thanks tons for all your input...I don't get the whole chart idea, YET, but sure am glad you all do!!!! Hopefully in like 6 mo I'll be big w/baby helping some other freak out newbie on here on page like 1200~!!!!:thumbup::hugs:

Oh Sag, I think you were saying my coverline (whatever THAT is LOL) was 97.36...? right..and as I was checking out my chart page today it said that it was 97.16...So i don't know how they get that..or how you were figuring maybe the .36...that's ALL something I HAVE NO clue about...but just wanted to say that....Not that it matters, just b/c you had mentioned it and I had NO clue what you were talking about and then saw it on FF today..I hadn't ever seen it there before, but maybe b/c this is my 1st chart and had to wait til O..? IDK

:friends:I love ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was using your temp from cycle day 6...it looked like it was around 97.26....which means your cover would have been 97.36 using the cd6 number....but you were spotting that day....which I thought was ok and you could still use cd6...but apparently they don't use the temps until you have no bleeding whatsoever...so I was wrong about the temp from cd6. FF used another temp...thank God, I am thankful for that because now your chart makes complete sense...love you girlie...I am SO glad I was wrong about that day!

I have no clue what you are talking about HAHAHAHAHHA:wacko:
but it doesn't matter,:nope: I'm over it, just trusting I'll get better w/ the chart as time goes by..I'm glad you were wrong, but more importantly I'm glad you were a wealth of educated info when I needed it most...You were super helpful and encouraging to me and I apprecaite you for that!!!
i love ya back GF, my ovulating sister :winkwink:
we are going to have babies on the same day in 2011!!!!!!
oh ps..group of happy dancers made me day!!!! thanks
:friends:

FF uses the 5 temps previous to O to set your coverline is what I was told.

NOT skipping the cream~ getting it on Tuesday and getting THE BEST they have...we've bd'd soooo much I can't know how I'd miss the egg..you too sag...thanks tons for all your input...I don't get the whole chart idea, YET, but sure am glad you all do!!!! Hopefully in like 6 mo I'll be big w/baby helping some other freak out newbie on here on page like 1200~!!!!:thumbup::hugs:

Awwww...I like that!

Oh Sag, I think you were saying my coverline (whatever THAT is LOL) was 97.36...? right..and as I was checking out my chart page today it said that it was 97.16...So i don't know how they get that..or how you were figuring maybe the .36...that's ALL something I HAVE NO clue about...but just wanted to say that....Not that it matters, just b/c you had mentioned it and I had NO clue what you were talking about and then saw it on FF today..I hadn't ever seen it there before, but maybe b/c this is my 1st chart and had to wait til O..? IDK

:friends:I love ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was using your temp from cycle day 6...it looked like it was around 97.26....which means your cover would have been 97.36 using the cd6 number....but you were spotting that day....which I thought was ok and you could still use cd6...but apparently they don't use the temps until you have no bleeding whatsoever...so I was wrong about the temp from cd6. FF used another temp...thank God, I am thankful for that because now your chart makes complete sense...love you girlie...I am SO glad I was wrong about that day!

I have no clue what you are talking about HAHAHAHAHHA:wacko:
but it doesn't matter,:nope: I'm over it, just trusting I'll get better w/ the chart as time goes by..I'm glad you were wrong, but more importantly I'm glad you were a wealth of educated info when I needed it most...You were super helpful and encouraging to me and I apprecaite you for that!!!
i love ya back GF, my ovulating sister :winkwink:
we are going to have babies on the same day in 2011!!!!!!
oh ps..group of happy dancers made me day!!!! thanks

Yaaaay, I am so glad they made your day!!! And yes, wouldn't that be wonderful, my O-Sister?? Babies on the same day would be fantastic!!!!

Tater! Been on the all road all day...but, had to check BnB tonight...love the temp:thumbup: sorry we got ya all worked up for nothin:wacko:

As Reeds or Needa said (sorry, can't remember who..) EVERYONE's charts are different and it's really hard to compare. Glad everything is looking good:happydance:

Awww THANKS faith..it wasn't you girls that had me worked up..I had me worked up and you girls chilled me oUt!!!

Safe travels..hope you don't stay away for too long, but enjoy your trip!!!!!!!!!
Make babies while you are away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and good nite to all my TR girls..love ya ALL..talk with you all tomorrow!!!
:hug:

I just wanted to pop in and let tater know she is waaaaay better at temping then I !!! I think I moved to much this am or something because my temp is at the top of the chart lol maybe this month is a true learning month :) To all the girls in there 2ww I hope its goes really qucik for you and ends with a bfp!!!!

oh no momma, I don't know what I'm doing lol...What do you mean at the top of the chart? I'll have to look at...can you send me the link..? If you create a ticker w/ ff anyone can just click on the ticker and it'll take us right to your chart!!!!

Ohhh the dreaded 2ww....arg...go fast go fast...
my temp was up up this morning, praying it stays!!!!!

oh no momma, I don't know what I'm doing lol...What do you mean at the top of the chart? I'll have to look at...can you send me the link..? If you create a ticker w/ ff anyone can just click on the ticker and it'll take us right to your chart!!!!

Ohhh the dreaded 2ww....arg...go fast go fast...
my temp was up up this morning, praying it stays!!!!!

I saw that your temps keep going up. Yaaaayyyyyyy!:hugs:

yeah! did ya see that!?!?!? It's a lil too early to get excited though, rite? I'm NOT ss this cycle...remember!! HAHA, and I'm TRYING my best not to read into it, especially when I've SO chart ignorant....but when I saw was 97.72 or whatever I was like WHOA!!!!!

I'm going to check yours out..was waiting til you posted so I knew it'd be from today :hugs:

yeah! did ya see that!?!?!? It's a lil too early to get excited though, rite? I'm NOT ss this cycle...remember!! HAHA, and I'm TRYING my best not to read into it, especially when I've SO chart ignorant....but when I saw was 97.72 or whatever I was like WHOA!!!!!

I'm going to check yours out..was waiting til you posted so I knew it'd be from today :hugs:

I know, I am trying not to read into mine too...but my chart this month looks "better" than my chart last month (it's right below my current chart when you click on my link). It looks like I am having an easier time keeping my progesterone up this time. I am just hoping and praying that means good things...

Oh yeah, that was a crazy chart...so up and then sooo down...are you doing progesterone cream ??
Do you know about the B Vitamins? I'm wanting to get some B6, but unsure if I need ONLY B6 supplement or if I need B6 AND B12..do they go hand in hand..? I wanna do it right, obviously...

We are good girl!!! this is our month!!!
who else is in the 2ww..??!!

Tater I posted the link its next to my journal link. Like I said I totally messed something up lol It's ok I will keep trying and I should be getting my smily face opks tomorrow :)

Oh yeah, that was a crazy chart...so up and then sooo down...are you doing progesterone cream ??
Do you know about the B Vitamins? I'm wanting to get some B6, but unsure if I need ONLY B6 supplement or if I need B6 AND B12..do they go hand in hand..? I wanna do it right, obviously...

We are good girl!!! this is our month!!!
who else is in the 2ww..??!!

No, no progesterone for me right now. I don't have a history of miscarriages and my luteal phase has been 13 or 14 days...so I think I am okay...I think the "better looking chart" is because my body is getting back to normal and maybe it's finally getting ready to be able to get pregnant after surgery...that's my theory anyway...If I do start having miscarriages...I am 35 now and anything is possible...then I am going to have my doctor give me the progesterone suppositories...it worked for one of my friends who had so many miscarriages, I lost count, poor thing...but once she started on those, she got her baby girl! So I am just going to see what happens...and I am going to keep my fingers and everything else crossed...hahaha....:winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->