TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Sorry Mrs.Mommy, yes a pharmacist

Fingers crossed for you both Mrs.Mommy and Anxious5, hope your 2ww passes with ease!

HappySmile, hope you get your BFP instead of AF on Monday. I'm due Fri/Sat, so know how you're feeling!

Hi ladies,
I was just lurking in the post and I cannot wait until I can take PT again. I love to have 2 girls.

Is anyone from Texas?

:dust: Lots of baby dust to you all.

Since I have not had my reversal yet I will be you all cheerleader and I will be praying for you all.

Ready4onemore I am actually from Texas but am now living in Mexica...A big change I know but I go visit at least once a month
Thnx cheeky goodluck to you also

Hi ready4onemore :hi:

I'm in the UK, but I think everyone is in the US (correct me if i'm wrong please ladies!)

When are you having your reversal? I had mine last November and currently hoping I'll have a BFP by the end of the week!

I'm hoping for at least 2 more, preferably one of each :D

Ready4one I currently live in TX although I'm not originally from here. I'm at Ft. Hood/Killeen near Waco. Where abouts are you? I noticed yous said you were thinking about going to Dr. Levin in Louisville, KY, that is the area I am originally from. LOL I'm trying to hold my tongue cause I'm such and advocate for where I went to have my TR and you would also save over $4,000. I'll just put that out there and if you are interested I'd be glad to share some info. with you.

To the 2WW girls...(hugs) I know it's so rough.

Mel and Happy I hope it is BFP for you

As for ReedsGirl and Josey I'm right there with you on AF. CD2 but I'm so thankful despite the horrible cramping and back ache I'm still thankful to be back on track!

I am in Humble, Texas.

Flutter, please share.

Cheeky, I hope you get a BFP soon.

Fluter we are on the same cycle this month!! Thanks for waiting for me. LOL

I am praying every night that all my TR girls end this cycle with BFPS!! And the ones AF got we will be behind you next month!!:) Going with some PMA and praying I can keep it all month. Lots and lots of praying for me this month

Joining you in prayer Reedsgirl!
So far Im 2dpo...and feeling just fine. ( not that I would expect to feel any different) is anyone else around the same time as me?

Ok I went to Rio Bravo, MX...YES I said MX lol. I did a lot of research on this before I made my choice and I joined their forum almost a year before I had my TR. I have even met about 30 other gals that went there. We chat each day via text and FB. Ok anyway I encourage you to check out the site. It is riobravoreversal dot com. Dr. Levi is the best doctor I have ever met in my life. I have never received so much care and attention from a US doc as I did in Rio Bravo. So you should at least join the forum just to read the testimonials and such. They are so kind to clean up any scar tissue from previous surgeries or remove cysts on ovaries for no extra cost! They are truely miricle workers. There is huge cross on the wall in the surgery room and they actually say a prayer before they begin. Oh and you husband is allowed to be in the room with you. He is allowed to film or take pictures too! Ok I'm sorry I could go on forever. lol

flutter, I did look at the site. It is very nice. How long ago did you have your TR? I haven't going the group yet because I want my DH to see what he thinks too. I will keep you posted.

I think I am addicted to this forum. LOL is that possible?

I got my first af after tr then nothing, dr gave me meds saying we need to get this going.... start complaining. Hell can u buy provera on line....

ready4one I had my TR on 3/6 or this year. DH was a lil nervous about going to MX when I first mentioned it. Then I joined the forum to read all the stories and got to meet lots of the girls that live here in TX and he was sold. I love this forum too!

hopmpray...I had my AF on time after TR as well then this cycle was 12 days late!

Flutter, have you started :sex: baby dancing yet? No trying to get in your business just wondering how long do you have to wait. Is it like a c-section? I am so excited and scared at the same time. I know when I go I am going to be all smiles.

Oh yea I already started the :sex: The Dr. at RB tell you to wait 2mo but I didn't cause everyother Dr. in the world said wait one cycle. I waited 15 days to do anything at all. I felt completely healed so it was on!!!

oh and the cut is way smaller than a c-section. It's not that bad at all really. I mean it wasn't for me anyway since I've had c-sections. The more you get up and move around and get blood flowing to the incision the better you feel.

Morning Fluterby! 2pm here now lol

Day's almost done, bring on the weekend :D

How are you doing?

No AF this morning, BFN too though booo!!!

Now going out my mind, temp went up slightly this morning will just have to see what happens overnight

Will continue testing daily till AF arrives i guess!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->