TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Oh yeah, that was a crazy chart...so up and then sooo down...are you doing progesterone cream ??
Do you know about the B Vitamins? I'm wanting to get some B6, but unsure if I need ONLY B6 supplement or if I need B6 AND B12..do they go hand in hand..? I wanna do it right, obviously...

We are good girl!!! this is our month!!!
who else is in the 2ww..??!!
:friends:

Are you taking prenatal vitamins? Mine have 100% daily value of B6 & B12 in them...and then I am taking Vitafusion Fiber Gummies for Weight Management too...they are supposed to make me feel fuller so I can get this stupid 10 pounds off that I gained after surgery...and they also have extra B6 and B12 in them...and I feel really good, so there is something to it!

Sag, I AM taking prenatals, BUT they are something the doc prescribed, and there aren't any nutritional facts on them...I had them from my very 1st MC~last April. they cost me $75 (yeah, go figure) i just realized a few weeks ago that they were going to expire so i figured I may as well eat them...There are only like 4 left, but I have NO idea what's in them and how much...??? IDK what to do..I feel like I need B6, but don't wanna take it w/out B12 IF that's what your supposed to do, don't wanna take B12 if I don't need it..I hate to rely on the GNC "professionals" b/c a lot of times ppl work at places where they have NO clue what they are doing... ;/
Sooo, IDK, I'm definitely going to start the prog...tomorrow in fact..or maybe today, IDK, I want it now!!!!!!
I'll have to check out some nutritional facts on some prenatals and see if I can just get the sufficient B's I need through that instead of having to remember 2 pills...
I'd have to think we are pretty much gearing up for BFP's I mean, we've bd'd about as MUCH as POSSIBLE :winkwink:
horray!!!! not too much longer..I love 6am(temp time)imagine that!!!!!!!!!! ahahahaha!

Bethany, this is what I take: Nature's Bounty Your Life Multi Prenatal and Nature Made Folic Acid 400 mcg. I looked at my prenatal and it includes all the B-6 and B-12 I need so I don't think I am going to take that supplement. My dr said that I can use OTC prenatals as long as I make sure I have enough Folic Acid. There is 800 in my prenatal but he said I need 1000 so I take 1200 total.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003UAA78...e=asn&creative=395105&creativeASIN=B003UAA78W
Mine does not say food coloring on the ingredients.

Ladies all prenatal have B6 in it. But some ladies do need extra of the B6...I took my prenatal the whole time I was TTC but still needed the extra boost of the B6 to help. Talk to your dr if your unsure or if you think you have a LP defect. BUt you will know for sure as well with doing your temps. I didn't have a LP defect but needed more B6 than what was in the prenatal until I was 12 weeks. And not the Vit B complex just B6

Sag, I AM taking prenatals, BUT they are something the doc prescribed, and there aren't any nutritional facts on them...I had them from my very 1st MC~last April. they cost me $75 (yeah, go figure) i just realized a few weeks ago that they were going to expire so i figured I may as well eat them...There are only like 4 left, but I have NO idea what's in them and how much...??? IDK what to do..I feel like I need B6, but don't wanna take it w/out B12 IF that's what your supposed to do, don't wanna take B12 if I don't need it..I hate to rely on the GNC "professionals" b/c a lot of times ppl work at places where they have NO clue what they are doing... ;/
Sooo, IDK, I'm definitely going to start the prog...tomorrow in fact..or maybe today, IDK, I want it now!!!!!!
I'll have to check out some nutritional facts on some prenatals and see if I can just get the sufficient B's I need through that instead of having to remember 2 pills...
I'd have to think we are pretty much gearing up for BFP's I mean, we've bd'd about as MUCH as POSSIBLE :winkwink:
horray!!!! not too much longer..I love 6am(temp time)imagine that!!!!!!!!!! ahahahaha!

You go girl! I am just taking the Target Brand prenatal vitamins...my doc says that is ok until I get my BFP and then he will put me on prescription ones....so that may be something to look into? It's a whole lot cheaper than $75! Sheesh! :winkwink:

And you know...there have been so many different opinions by all the girls doctors on here about WHEN to begin TTC....mine said start right away, but my body definitely said differently.

I think there is something to all the doctor's opinions who said to wait...I don't think that it is any coincidence that on cycle #4, my chart all of a sudden started to look "better" and it seems my body is having an easier time keeping up with making the right amount of progesterone...

Now that I say that, I hope I haven't jinxed it...watch my temps spiral down and go crazy over the next couple of days...

Keeping my fingers crossed...

Sag I think we are all just different...my surgery didn't affect my cycle at all. Even 15 months later I still had a progestrone issue..we all are different and you need to get to know your body and your cm with your temps will help. Chart chart chart and take it talk to your dr and make sure you have onethat really listens. :)

I just went over my Pink Pad calendar and realized Im O'ing around CD 17-18. Is that normal? I thought it should be earlier! Ive been peeing on OPK's for a freaking week now and have YET to see a spike. The automatic input says I should O today- but Im definitely not.

28 days, usually. Last month was 32 but i think that was because of the surgery...I know for sure I ovulated on the 4th of Jan with CD1 being Dec 18th. I had surgery on the 27th- so I expected everything to be a little off for last cycle. But now...I think Im just freaking myself out...

I Oed on CD21. I don't know how much you can trust an O calculator unless you have a good history of what day you Oed.

Dash do you temp?? Those O calculators can be off as well...watch your cm. If your O late your cycle should be longer as well your LP should always be the same. SHould be but I know that it is not always the case for everyone.l

Sheryl I looked at your chart that is a late O for your cycles...are you gonna pull your O overide date and let FF put one in for you in a few days to make sure its accurate??

Yeah, I keep an eye on it. In December I had EWCM on the same CD. It thought I Oed on CD12 but removed it when my temps didn't sustain.

If you did really O that late in your cycle you might have a LP defect...how long is your normal LP?

I don't know. This is my first month charting. I am aware of what it should be. My cycle has gotten 2 days longer each month for the last 3 months so I am not stressing over it.

You go girl! I am just taking the Target Brand prenatal vitamins...my doc says that is ok until I get my BFP and then he will put me on prescription ones....so that may be something to look into? It's a whole lot cheaper than $75! Sheesh! :winkwink:

And you know...there have been so many different opinions by all the girls doctors on here about WHEN to begin TTC....mine said start right away, but my body definitely said differently.

I think there is something to all the doctor's opinions who said to wait...I don't think that it is any coincidence that on cycle #4, my chart all of a sudden started to look "better" and it seems my body is having an easier time keeping up with making the right amount of progesterone...

Now that I say that, I hope I haven't jinxed it...watch my temps spiral down and go crazy over the next couple of days...

I WISH we had a target..probably best we don't though I like it too much...how many mg's of the B's are in the ones you are taking.??..I just need to go to a few different places and compare labels and ask some q's...we live in a small town so the pharmacists are always willing to look something up which is nice and helpful...$75 IS insane, when they told me that's what I owed I about fell over..They are apparently(supposed) to be "the best" but not real sure why...they are huge purple ones..I have trouble in the :loo: and can't stick w/ my metamucil during preg so I know they have a stool softner, but colace is probably just as good..

My doc also said to go ahead and try as soon as my body felt like it was ready...we were preg in 3 wks..haha....wasn't crazy love, very slow and gentle..but was fine..I've had 3c-sect and recover very quickly...so it wasn't bad for me at all...
you haven't jinxed ANYTHING..we are going to have our 2011 babies together!!!!! us a probably several others!!!!!!! yay!!!!

<3:hugs:

Dash, I'm a POASA so this is MY 2 sense!!! KEEP dipping those sticks until they come up + +++!!!!!!

:dust:

Sag I think we are all just different...my surgery didn't affect my cycle at all. Even 15 months later I still had a progestrone issue..we all are different and you need to get to know your body and your cm with your temps will help. Chart chart chart and take it talk to your dr and make sure you have onethat really listens. :)

I agree wholeheartedly...and I am lucky. I DO have one that listens...it's my TR doctor and he is just 10 minutes away!

Dash, I'm a POASA so this is MY 2 sense!!! KEEP dipping those sticks until they come up + +++!!!!!!

:dust:

I totally need to be enabled! :thumbup: I always know when I O because I have EWCM...I started having watery discharge today, so *hopefully* I O soon!

Reeds- no, I dont temp yet. I am thinking about doing it on TTC cycle #2 if we don't get a bfp the 1st month. I have interstitial cystitis (really sensitive, very small bladder) so I get up a lot during the night...

I WISH we had a target..probably best we don't though I like it too much...how many mg's of the B's are in the ones you are taking.??..I just need to go to a few different places and compare labels and ask some q's...we live in a small town so the pharmacists are always willing to look something up which is nice and helpful...$75 IS insane, when they told me that's what I owed I about fell over..They are apparently(supposed) to be "the best" but not real sure why...they are huge purple ones..I have trouble in the :loo: and can't stick w/ my metamucil during preg so I know they have a stool softner, but colace is probably just as good..

My doc also said to go ahead and try as soon as my body felt like it was ready...we were preg in 3 wks..haha....wasn't crazy love, very slow and gentle..but was fine..I've had 3c-sect and recover very quickly...so it wasn't bad for me at all...
you haven't jinxed ANYTHING..we are going to have our 2011 babies together!!!!! us a probably several others!!!!!!! yay!!!!

<3:hugs:

I sure hope so, Girlie. I know I am READY and so is everyone else in here! And we are due some :bfp: on this board. So I am hoping 2011 is a lucky year for us all. BABY :dust: to all my TR girls!

I LOVE Target too...we have one 10 minutes away and that is NOT a good thing...hahahaha...Let's see...I just went and got my vitamins & my fiber gummies...

In my vitamins, there is:

(the label says they are made by the same manufacturers as Stuart Prenatal..is that a brand/prescription vitamin? I have no idea...)

2.6mg of Vitamin B6...which is 104% Daily Value

8 mcg of Vitamin B12...which is 100% Daily Value

800mg of Folic Acid...which is 100% Daily Value

In my fiber gummies, there is (for 2 gummies):

Vitamin B6 - 2mg & 100% Daily Value

Vitamin B12 - 12mcg & 200% Daily Value

Folic Acid - 400mcg & it says that is 100% daily value...but that does not jive with what my prenatal vitamins say....eh, who knows...

Hope that helps!:friends:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"