TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Sag- what section do you find the fiber gummies? With vitamins or fiber?

Dash I'd say o'ing on CD 17 or 18 is a little too late for a 28 day cycle but your cycle may take alittle longer to regulate. I know after my TR I stated AF right on time 6 days later and then th next cycle was 11 days late. I had always been a 28 day cycle but since tr it has been anywhere from 26-31 days but always having a 14day lp

Sag- what section do you find the fiber gummies? With vitamins or fiber?

I ordered the fiber gummies...which are REALLY good, actually, from drugstore.com. They do work, I do feel more full and I am not hungry between meals...I highly recommend!

They are Vitafusion Fiber Gummies Weight Management. Mine are peach, strawberry & berry flavored and they are quite yummy! I paid around $5 for 90 gummies...not bad!

Dash I'd say o'ing on CD 17 or 18 is a little too late for a 28 day cycle but your cycle may take alittle longer to regulate. I know after my TR I stated AF right on time 6 days later and then th next cycle was 11 days late. I had always been a 28 day cycle but since tr it has been anywhere from 26-31 days but always having a 14day lp

Dash, you just had surgery in December, right? I am sure your cycle is just taking some time to regulate itself after surgery...mine did. My first AF after surgery showed up a whole week early...which put my luteal phase at 7 days! But it has since righted itself and I feel like the old me...and my charts are looking good too....you'll be fine....:hugs:

My last period was 4 days late....my body is probably just adjusting. In the meantime, I will keep compulsively peeing on sticks :p

ETA: I just went over my calendar for the last 6 months- and I WAS Oing on CD 13-14 before December. That makes me fully believe it is just the surgery!

My last period was 4 days late....my body is probably just adjusting. In the meantime, I will keep compulsively peeing on sticks :p

ETA: I just went over my calendar for the last 6 months- and I WAS Oing on CD 13-14 before December. That makes me fully believe it is just the surgery!

It is, it is! I O'd on cd13 or 14 before surgery...and if you check out my past 2 charts...I am doing it now after TR, so you will too!

Sag I think we are all just different...my surgery didn't affect my cycle at all. Even 15 months later I still had a progestrone issue..we all are different and you need to get to know your body and your cm with your temps will help. Chart chart chart and take it talk to your dr and make sure you have onethat really listens. :)

I agree wholeheartedly...and I am lucky. I DO have one that listens...it's my TR doctor and he is just 10 minutes away!

Your a lucky one. I had my TR done in North Carolina and live in Mo. I thought my OB/GYN was great until I started having the mc's and he just wouldn't listen to me. I know my body way better than he did and I could tell him what I thought was going on he could have at least tested me...I went to another dr and he listened and helped right away. He did tell me that I was having spontaneaous a******* and that until I got pregnant again not alot he could do and he did refer us to a FS but I was determined to get pregnant on my own. Luckily and with God's help I did and with the help of the progestrone and everything else I was on I got my foerver baby.

I am just saying if any of you ladies feel like your dr is not really listening or they rush you in or out find another and met with them first if your TR dr is not available. That was the down fall to having my TR done in anoter state.

I just got my progesterone cream tonight...and then I went to Walmart to compare the Prenatal..I was GOING to get B6 vitamin and was ALL about it..but then when i was at GNC I just didn't feel good about it...so I compared the prenatal gummies to the walmart brand and there were actually MORE vitamins, and higher doses in the NON gummy kind(this is NOT the kind sag is using I don't think)...the only thing the gummies had that the regular vitamin did NOT was DHA...and the NON gummies were way more $$(at walmart that is) I was REALLY glad I didn't buy the B6 b/c the prenatals had as much or more than the plain B6 pill..I think w/ the progesterone and the Prenatal it'll be PERFECT!!!!

P.s I AM NOT SS I AM NOT~ but I feel gross....ugh. welcomed if I'm preggers and needs to go if I'm not...

My period was RIGHT on after TR..like didn't affect me whatsoever, just goes to show NO MATTER WHAT we do the same, we are all sosoooooo different!!

:dust: :dust: and MUCH MORE :dust:
love ya girls!!!!!
:friends:

Hey ladies!

Just did a quick search on progesterone cream to sustain pregnancy and found this brief and helpful (at least I thought so:winkwink: ) article on the subject:thumbup:

https://www.associatedcontent.com/a...gesterone_can_help_women_conceive.html?cat=52

Thanks FAITH!!! I just read that and YES..it's HUGE and I DO believe MANY MANY people including doc's over look it...I KNOW, just feel it, that that is MY problem, I mean COME ON, FIVE mc's in a year..that's insane and there HAS to be a reason and MY reason is low progesterone...
That's a very helpful article and I appreciate you taking the time to send that to us!!!!

I chose a cream that I believe is a God send..I went to GNC and they only had 2 choices. One was the GNC brand and it said DO NOT take while ttc, pregnant, or nursing, now I KNOW that distributors HAVE to have something to that affect on their labels..but that was EXTREME, I didn't even consider it..the other brand was "PRODUCTS OF NATURE, NATURAL WOMAN'S PROGESTERONE CREAM" Since I was at the store I text a friend to google it for me and she told me it does NOT sound good...it was suuuper expensive and also said do not take while preg or nursing...It's reallllly hard to know WHAT the heck is good AND safe...plus I just didn't feel right when the ppl that work at GNC had NO idea about the product at ALL, they knew where it was on their shelves but NO help w/ any info. When I'd ask a q they looked at me like I had lobsters coming outta my ears....
I ended up purchasing a cream from our lil organic store..it was beautiful..I just didn't feel good about the stuff at GNC and went there...the girl that owns it is actually pregnant w/ tweens and said she used it..so that made me feel soooo good and I can't wait to get it on and get that sticky bean..
sorry that was lengthy but I wanted to say all of that!!!!
love ya girls!!!!!

Thanks FAITH!!! I just read that and YES..it's HUGE and I DO believe MANY MANY people including doc's over look it...I KNOW, just feel it, that that is MY problem, I mean COME ON, FIVE mc's in a year..that's insane and there HAS to be a reason and MY reason is low progesterone...
That's a very helpful article and I appreciate you taking the time to send that to us!!!!

I chose a cream that I believe is a God send..I went to GNC and they only had 2 choices. One was the GNC brand and it said DO NOT take while ttc, pregnant, or nursing, now I KNOW that distributors HAVE to have something to that affect on their labels..but that was EXTREME, I didn't even consider it..the other brand was "PRODUCTS OF NATURE, NATURAL WOMAN'S PROGESTERONE CREAM" Since I was at the store I text a friend to google it for me and she told me it does NOT sound good...it was suuuper expensive and also said do not take while preg or nursing...It's reallllly hard to know WHAT the heck is good AND safe...plus I just didn't feel right when the ppl that work at GNC had NO idea about the product at ALL, they knew where it was on their shelves but NO help w/ any info. When I'd ask a q they looked at me like I had lobsters coming outta my ears....
I ended up purchasing a cream from our lil organic store..it was beautiful..I just didn't feel good about the stuff at GNC and went there...the girl that owns it is actually pregnant w/ tweens and said she used it..so that made me feel soooo good and I can't wait to get it on and get that sticky bean..
sorry that was lengthy but I wanted to say all of that!!!!
love ya girls!!!!!

Thanks, Faith for posting that article! And Tater, you're probably right...after all, you know your body better than anyone else. Start using the progesterone and I bet you will have a bean soon!!!! When can you start using it, right away? Woohoo!

I just got my progesterone cream tonight...and then I went to Walmart to compare the Prenatal..I was GOING to get B6 vitamin and was ALL about it..but then when i was at GNC I just didn't feel good about it...so I compared the prenatal gummies to the walmart brand and there were actually MORE vitamins, and higher doses in the NON gummy kind(this is NOT the kind sag is using I don't think)...the only thing the gummies had that the regular vitamin did NOT was DHA...and the NON gummies were way more $$(at walmart that is) I was REALLY glad I didn't buy the B6 b/c the prenatals had as much or more than the plain B6 pill..I think w/ the progesterone and the Prenatal it'll be PERFECT!!!!

P.s I AM NOT SS I AM NOT~ but I feel gross....ugh. welcomed if I'm preggers and needs to go if I'm not...

My period was RIGHT on after TR..like didn't affect me whatsoever, just goes to show NO MATTER WHAT we do the same, we are all sosoooooo different!!

:dust: :dust: and MUCH MORE :dust:
love ya girls!!!!!

Yep, the only gummies I am taking are fiber gummies...and are you taking the fish oil? It's loaded with vitamin D, EPA & DHA...which are good for us in so many ways and good for baby's brain development...

Okay, Tater! I've already been on here a couple of times looking for your temps this morning...I wanna see what they are today! :flower:

GOoD morning My friends!!!!!
I got to bed late, so getting early is NOT something we do!!!

I posted my temps..I am anxious to see yours too sag!!!!!!!!!
YES< I AM taking the Fish Oil, I started it the day AFTER I O'd!!! mine say 2 x's daily..I always take ONE, but recommends w/ a meal and I'm not always home and forget to take it w/ me,,,

IDK what to get from the temps...? I thought they are supposed to stay uP?

oh hey momma, IDK if I mentioned this, forgive me if I'm repeating myself..BUT, that FF link you posted yesterday took me to MY chart..HHAHA< I DID THE exact same thing at 1st...

How were your temps looking today!?!??!?!?!
:hugs2:

oh hey momma, IDK if I mentioned this, forgive me if I'm repeating myself..BUT, that FF link you posted yesterday took me to MY chart..HHAHA< I DID THE exact same thing at 1st...

oh haha im a dumb ass sometimes lol no big because of this new puppy and 2 sick kiddos I have not been able to temp :( The past 2 mornings I was woken up by a kid or puppy and moved around to much for my temp to be accurate. oh well I will just use some opks and pre seed and smep this month. SO i see you and sag are doing good with your 2ww are you getting anxious? Where is the link to your chart? i wanna stalk it. FX you get your bfp I want some good news please!!!

So, momma, go to your chart or calender on FF..and right beside where you click the box to enter your signs, there's a box for home page setup...click on that and in blue at the top(ish) of the screen is 4 options: change URL, add password, preview and get sharing codes/buttons..you want to click on the get sharing codes/buttons,,,there's a HTML and bbCode..just copy and paste the bbCode onto your signature.....That's What I did until I got the FF ticker that when you click it just takes you right to my chart!!!!
:hug:

oh haha im a dumb ass sometimes lol no big because of this new puppy and 2 sick kiddos I have not been able to temp :( The past 2 mornings I was woken up by a kid or puppy and moved around to much for my temp to be accurate. oh well I will just use some opks and pre seed and smep this month. SO i see you and sag are doing good with your 2ww are you getting anxious? Where is the link to your chart? i wanna stalk it. FX you get your bfp I want some good news please!!!

NOOoo, you are not....it's a HUGE learning experience,,,always good that people are helpful...I certainly need it too!!!!!:thumbup:
Awwww,that's a bummer I've always slept so so sound, now it's like I think too much about needing to temp or something...hopefully it'll get regular real soon for ya!!!!
Me AND sag's tickers are linked to FF so if you just click on them it'll take you right to our charts..I gave the instructions though for you to link your chart to your signature.....
Hope your lil ones get to feeling better SOON..the sickness is NOOO fun for anyone...

I'm trying NOT to be anxious...I'm thinking there are "some things" happening, or weird, or questionable but I'm NOT allowing it get to outta control..I don't even wanna talk about them b.c it'll go further than I want..I AM NOT SS< I AM NOT SS< I AM NOT SS, i just need to keep reminding me!!!!:hugs:

NOOoo, you are not....it's a HUGE learning experience,,,always good that people are helpful...I certainly need it too!!!!!:thumbup:
Awwww,that's a bummer I've always slept so so sound, now it's like I think too much about needing to temp or something...hopefully it'll get regular real soon for ya!!!!
Me AND sag's tickers are linked to FF so if you just click on them it'll take you right to our charts..I gave the instructions though for you to link your chart to your signature.....
Hope your lil ones get to feeling better SOON..the sickness is NOOO fun for anyone...

I'm trying NOT to be anxious...I'm thinking there are "some things" happening, or weird, or questionable but I'm NOT allowing it get to outta control..I don't even wanna talk about them b.c it'll go further than I want..I AM NOT SS< I AM NOT SS< I AM NOT SS, i just need to keep reminding me!!!!:hugs:

Thanks tater i will link my chart today not that its accurate lol but at least it will be good to go for next month if need be :) I know exactly what your saying about trying not to ss it realy is consuming and makes the 2ww seem lke pergatory :cry: im even trying to keep busy and not be a bnb aholic
good luck this month :hugs:

if I start setting my alarm for like 6am tomorrow morning and make it a point to temp properly from now on will it still be helpful for this month?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->