TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Oh yeah, even starting tomorrow will still be helpful...I didn't get rolling for real until about CD7...the 1st day I forget what happened and then the next 3 I totally marked the same thing b/c I THOUGHT I had a memory on my thermo and don't...ARG, then in the midst of all of that I changed my time for the 1st week,, I thought 8 would be good, b/c we don't get up til about 9:30 but then I realized It was really was TOO late, so I changed it to 7 and that wasn't ideal either, so now it's 6...the 1st mo really is learning what works best...I got down on myself but now that I'm about done w/ this cycle, I 1st am SOOO thankful for everyone that looked at my chart, helped me and encouraged me...and 2nd, wish I wouldn't have freaked out about stuff...it's really not worth it and all the freaking out we may do isn't going to get us anymore wisdom until we practice..so start tomorrow and just go w/ it..there was a day that I didn't get to temp..it'll happen...
:hugs:
You are doing GRREAT momma!!!!!!

GOoD morning My friends!!!!!
I got to bed late, so getting early is NOT something we do!!!

I posted my temps..I am anxious to see yours too sag!!!!!!!!!
YES< I AM taking the Fish Oil, I started it the day AFTER I O'd!!! mine say 2 x's daily..I always take ONE, but recommends w/ a meal and I'm not always home and forget to take it w/ me,,,

IDK what to get from the temps...? I thought they are supposed to stay uP?
:friends:

As long as they are above the coverline, you are fine. It's okay to have a little variance from day to day...and your chart looks good. It's WAY above that cover! Yaaayyy!:happydance:

Saaaaga,,,Sag, hey Sag, SAGA, SAGAPO where are you!??!?!:shrug:

:hugs:

I'm here!!! Hahahaha...now where are yoooooooooou????:wave: We got that new dog this weekend and I have been entertaining her all morning. They said she was bad and that she poops and pees in the house...and she did on Saturday...but that was the only accident she had. She's a Boston Terrier and those little dogs do NOT respond well to yelling and scolding...and that is what they did. I think she kept doing it BECAUSE they yelled...all I had to do to train her was say nothing when she had that accident...no yelling...but every time she went in the backyard to do her business, I praised her and then gave her a piece of cheese when she came inside. She caught on really quick. No more accidents.

And they made her sleep in a crate for 8+ hours...I let her sleep in the bed. She thinks she has died and gone to heaven...haha. They also never let her ride in the car, which she LOVES...I let ALL three dogs go with me in the morning to drop the kids off at school and then to pick them up in the afternoons...she loves it!:holly:

Hooooly doughnut shops..I can't wake up today...I'm pretty sure progesterone cream makes ya sleepy...? I think I read that, but holy mackerel I have a whole whopping tsp in my system...Phew, IDK, but I"M SLEEEPY today..we got a bunch of snow today AND freezing rain w/ more to come](*,)
I HATE winter so it's a good day to be lazy...:winkwink:

Awww Sag, I hate little dogs and I would so have yelled at it...I'm so grateful for people like you and Ceasar Millan b/c I just don't have the patience...
I feel bad for them though when they have to be in a crate for soooo long, and little dogs can't really hold it all that long anyway :nope:
I'm glad you're having fun w/ her though..that's great!!! You are a dog rescuer!!!! and maybe a dog whisperer!!!!:change:
:hug:

Im FF stalking you all :thumbup: Just thought you should know!

Still no pos OPK for me, but having some serious signs that I'm getting ready to O. Bought some Odwalla B Monster today so I can naturally pack in those B vitamins and a whole bunch of the other stuff I cant take supplements of.

...Im 2ww-ing with you. I mean, not WITH you, but right here waiting to see how it turns out for you guys!

Thanks Dash!!! You can stalk it's OK!!!!
What the heck is Odwalla B Monster!?!??!?

Hope that O comes sooooooon and you can stop dipping OPK's GOSH...glad to hear it's on it's way..it sucks waiting around for all of this, O, temps, bfp's, bfn's 2WW UGH, we ALL hate you 2WW!!!!!!!!!!!

:hug: girl!!!!!

about how many days before af are you supposed to see the temps up ?? I read that I shouldn't test until 18DPO( YEAH right!!) since this is my 1st temping cycle..but is there some point that I'll know I'm preg by my temps?

Hooooly doughnut shops..I can't wake up today...I'm pretty sure progesterone cream makes ya sleepy...? I think I read that, but holy mackerel I have a whole whopping tsp in my system...Phew, IDK, but I"M SLEEEPY today..we got a bunch of snow today AND freezing rain w/ more to come](*,)
I HATE winter so it's a good day to be lazy...:winkwink:

Awww Sag, I hate little dogs and I would so have yelled at it...I'm so grateful for people like you and Ceasar Millan b/c I just don't have the patience...
I feel bad for them though when they have to be in a crate for soooo long, and little dogs can't really hold it all that long anyway :nope:
I'm glad you're having fun w/ her though..that's great!!! You are a dog rescuer!!!! and maybe a dog whisperer!!!!:change:
:hug:

OMG, I lOOOOOVE Cesar...the Dog Whisperer...I grew up on a farm here in SC, so I have a lot of experience with animals. A Greek girl on a farm....yeah, weird, I know. My dad raised corn and tobacco...but my parents were also hippies...we grew our own food and raised our own animals...we had everything...horses, goats, cows, pigs, dogs, cats...you name it!

And then my dad worked with a wild animal rescue so we were always fostering animals who had been injured before they could be re-released into the wild. We had a bobcat once and an owl...and a red-tailed hawk too...rabbits, birds, all kinds of stuff.

However, somewhere in my genes, I am mostly a city girl...I lived in the Bahamas for a while, New Jersey too, before settling back down here in SC. You couldn't PAY me to live on a farm now...but I still do love animals...

My friend adopted two little girls...ages 2 & 4...and they already have an autistic son...so they were overwhelmed when the dog started pooping...and she told me she was going to put her on Craigslist. I said OH H*LL NO YOU'RE NOT! I'LL TAKE HER! And she is lovely...the sweetest thing. I LOOOOVE her!

Oh, and I don't crate animals...Once they are trained, they should be able to roam free without doing anything bad...and so far so good with her! The last dog I rescued was from a kill-shelter in West Virginia...she had three days to live and I wanted her so one of the attorneys I used to work for was up that way for an asbestos trial and picked her up for me and brought her here. I am a bleeding heart for an animal...hahaha.

about how many days before af are you supposed to see the temps up ?? I read that I shouldn't test until 18DPO( YEAH right!!) since this is my 1st temping cycle..but is there some point that I'll know I'm preg by my temps?

Yep...it's called a triphasic chart. Right now your chart is biphasic. Meaning, it shows 2 levels of temps...one before ovulation...low...and one after...higher. Some women when they are pregnant, their temps will take another big jump and stay up...that's triphasic and probably means you are pregnant if they don't dip to or below the coverline before AF is expected. This usually happens during implantation...7 - 10 days after O. But it can be as early as 5dpo or as late as 12dpo.

BUT this does not happen to every woman who is pregnant. A lot of pregnant women's charts will just stay elevated past the time AF is due. (When AF is coming, your temps will usually plummet back to the coverline or below the day before or day AF is due.) If it stays up...you might be preggers.

Also, you might have a temperature dip during the 7-10dpo time period...if you do, a dip will go down to or below the coverline and then come right back up the next day...if you have one...it COULD be because implantation was taking place...but you won't know that for sure until you have a postive BFP because women with non-pregnant charts can also have the dip too...but it is just something interesting to look for...

I guess the biggest thing to look for at this point is for our temps to stay up...and up means close to your others temps and above the coverline...

So, here's to hoping for temps that don't drop, Tater!!! And babydust to ALL my TR ladies!:dust:

Im FF stalking you all :thumbup: Just thought you should know!

Still no pos OPK for me, but having some serious signs that I'm getting ready to O. Bought some Odwalla B Monster today so I can naturally pack in those B vitamins and a whole bunch of the other stuff I cant take supplements of.

...Im 2ww-ing with you. I mean, not WITH you, but right here waiting to see how it turns out for you guys!

And we'll be stalking you too when you start temping...teehee.

I hope O comes soon for you! Waiting is the hardest part...ugh.

I LOOOVE ceasar too, that man iS AMAZING..to say the Least. I have a dog, love her to death, but not a Dog lover, anyway, Ceasar Though, he's something I LOOOVE watching that show..I always wonder if he'd come her to train my kids!!!!!

Sounds like an very interesting, fun, unique life...I wouldn't mind living on a farm, if I didn't have to get up at the crack dawn and milk cows...or feed chickens, or plow the fields, eh, on 2nd thought I better not live on a farm!!!!

Thanks for all that info girl..you're a wealth of it!!!!! It's good to know...All I can really do is day by day by day and that's fine...just wanted a lil heads up....not that I WON'T be POAS though here in the next several days :winkwink:

I LOOOVE ceasar too, that man iS AMAZING..to say the Least. I have a dog, love her to death, but not a Dog lover, anyway, Ceasar Though, he's something I LOOOVE watching that show..I always wonder if he'd come her to train my kids!!!!!

Sounds like an very interesting, fun, unique life...I wouldn't mind living on a farm, if I didn't have to get up at the crack dawn and milk cows...or feed chickens, or plow the fields, eh, on 2nd thought I better not live on a farm!!!!

Thanks for all that info girl..you're a wealth of it!!!!! It's good to know...All I can really do is day by day by day and that's fine...just wanted a lil heads up....not that I WON'T be POAS though here in the next several days :winkwink:

Me either. I am going to hold off until day 11 or 12... FF told me to wait too until something like 18dpo...yeaah, RIGHT! Like I have that much self control!

It WAS a very fun and interesting life...but I don't ever want to do it again for all the reasons you said! Feeding chickens at 6am in the rain was not my idea of fun...or getting the eggs from the hen house and finding a SNAKE in the nest...AGGHHHHHH...or harvesting watermelons in the hot southern summer sun that were as big as I was...or picking tomatoes and discovering it had a giant green horn worm on it...ewww....or getting kicked halfway across the pasture by a horse you were trying to put a bridle on...nope, no more for me...

I have 3 dogs now and that's enough too. Now I just want a BABY! Hehehe.

I live in a subdivision now....and as far away from the farm as I could get! Hahaha....

Yeah, I have had the same thought...I would LOVE for him to train my kids! HAHAHA!

this 2ww is the pits....No ss is keeping it boring...nothing much to talk about when I'm not freaking out :(
I want something fun to happen!!!!!

GOoD night girls!!!!
:hug: and :dust:

Sagapo!!! You're chart is looking good girl..maintained for 3 days then UP!!!! YAY!!!! Would it be SS if I asked you if you felt anything? Would it be SS if I told you I didn't :( I am like calling on nauseousness!!!! haha!!!!

It doesn't matter~does it..? If My temp times are not ALWAYS right at 6am? Like a few days ago it was 6:20(didn't hear my alarm) and today it was 5:40...heard DH's alarm...
I hope that doesn't sway the accuracy of it...
:dust:
ARE WE the only ones in the 2WW??

Sagapo!!! You're chart is looking good girl..maintained for 3 days then UP!!!! YAY!!!! Would it be SS if I asked you if you felt anything? Would it be SS if I told you I didn't :( I am like calling on nauseousness!!!! haha!!!!

It doesn't matter~does it..? If My temp times are not ALWAYS right at 6am? Like a few days ago it was 6:20(didn't hear my alarm) and today it was 5:40...heard DH's alarm...
I hope that doesn't sway the accuracy of it...
:dust:
ARE WE the only ones in the 2WW??

Yours looks good too! It just keeps going up and up and up! After that article that Faith posted, I want most of my temps to be at least .4 above the cover and we are both doing that. Woohoo.

As long as your temps are within an hour period every day...it won't hurt them at all! You're good!

I think we are the only ones in the 2ww. Oh how I hate the 2ww. I don't feel anything yet...not sure if the nausea this morning was a fluke...if today is the only day it happens, it probably was...so I'll keep an eye on it.

How long are you going to wait to test? I am going to hold off until at least day 11 or 12...but I know I won't be waiting until AF is due or after...much less 18dpo...hahaha.

this 2ww is the pits....No ss is keeping it boring...nothing much to talk about when I'm not freaking out :(
I want something fun to happen!!!!!

GOoD night girls!!!!
:hug: and :dust:

Me too....we REALLY REALLY need some BFPs on this board....and soon! Lots of BABY :dust: to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->