TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

I will probably start POAS at like 10D..b/c I have Ic's and believing this is THE month so won't need them after this!!! SO may as well use them up!!!

I know I'll get bfn's, well, IDK THAT, but am assuming it,,I can't have IC's in the cupboard and NOT pee on them :blush: Wanna do one today, but I won't...that'd be silly.
Yeah, like there's NO way no How I'd wait for a Late Af to test..is that smart..Yeah, probably, but I'm not smart LOL !!!!
:friends:

TTC where you been girl..you feeling OK, how was blood work yesterday?
Thinking of you!!!
:hugs:

I only ovulated 2 days late! Way better than last cycle (cycle after TR). I think Ive realized the OPK's don't work for me because of the problems I have with my bladder. I had EWCM and I got a faint pos OPK, BUT I also pee like...once every 1-2 hours, and that's not normal. The directions say hold it for 4 hours before you test and I could never do that. But Im banking on I O'ed, from the right side...last night. Im sure of it!

I will probably start POAS at like 10D..b/c I have Ic's and believing this is THE month so won't need them after this!!! SO may as well use them up!!!

I know I'll get bfn's, well, IDK THAT, but am assuming it,,I can't have IC's in the cupboard and NOT pee on them :blush: Wanna do one today, but I won't...that'd be silly.
Yeah, like there's NO way no How I'd wait for a Late Af to test..is that smart..Yeah, probably, but I'm not smart LOL !!!!
:friends:

Me either! Hahahahaha....I don't have any here....to keep me from doing it early...but I am going to go get some on day 11 or 12...I hear that Wal-mart brand (Equate) early pregnancy tests are super sensitive...I think I will go on Sunday.

HORRAY! for O-age!!!!
I've never been diagnosed w/ any bladder issue, but I also pee like every hour or 2..I DID NOT wait 4 hours to pee while I was OPK-ing...not once...I'm not saying it's not better to, or better to, but I didn't do it...I can't...and I'm not going to put myself through pain to POAS!...
I'm suuuper glad you O'd girl...So are you Trying then?!?!?!?!?
Finally, something exciting today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:hug:

I THINK, don't hold me to it, but the Equate ones are the same ones in a different box that you can get at Dollar General...Are the Equate one's the 5Day early ones...at the dollar store you can get ONE for $3.00 or 2 4 $6....They are also the same at CVS...I THINK, like I said, don't hold me to it, but if they are cheaper and the same, why spend more?!?!!?!!!!!

Do you know the Iu's or whatever, I'm pretty sure the DG ones' are 25...

I only ovulated 2 days late! Way better than last cycle (cycle after TR). I think Ive realized the OPK's don't work for me because of the problems I have with my bladder. I had EWCM and I got a faint pos OPK, BUT I also pee like...once every 1-2 hours, and that's not normal. The directions say hold it for 4 hours before you test and I could never do that. But Im banking on I O'ed, from the right side...last night. Im sure of it!

Trust your body, Girlie!!! If you know you O-ed, then you definitely O-ed! And only two days later this time. That's FANTASTIC! And just wait, next month you will O even earlier...you'll be back to your previous O schedule before you know it. Yaaayyyyy!!!! Mine did the SAME thing...I don't have my first two charts recorded on FF...I wish I did though, but it's just the last two. BUT I was journaling, so I know my cycles were messed up...but by the third...I was back to normal and you will be too! Yaayyyy!

HORRAY! for O-age!!!!
I've never been diagnosed w/ any bladder issue, but I also pee like every hour or 2..I DID NOT wait 4 hours to pee while I was OPK-ing...not once...I'm not saying it's not better to, or better to, but I didn't do it...I can't...and I'm not going to put myself through pain to POAS!...

Ditto on what she said! Hahaha...

I THINK, don't hold me to it, but the Equate ones are the same ones in a different box that you can get at Dollar General...Are the Equate one's the 5Day early ones...at the dollar store you can get ONE for $3.00 or 2 4 $6....They are also the same at CVS...I THINK, like I said, don't hold me to it, but if they are cheaper and the same, why spend more?!?!!?!!!!!

Equate are at Dollar General?!? Hallelujah! We have both the Dollar General and the Dollar Store...which one should I go to??

Oh, and what are Iu's?

I'M mostly 100% sure they are 25..or maybe 10IU ~ the 5days early ones...THey have worked for me on more than MANY occasions!!!!!

Oh, and what are Iu's?

Okay, nevermind...now I know what Iu's are! Hahahaha....

Ohhhh what are IU's hhaha, Sorry, yeah, the amount of HCG that has to be in the urine for the sensitivity to detect it..or something like that..
the sensitivity...

Oh, and what are Iu's?

Ok, I just looked the DG one's up...they are 20IU's...I'm MOSTLY positive they are same as equate...and I"M PRETTY sure the equate one's are like $8ish and they are 25IU's..just FYI:hugs:

Oh, and what are Iu's?

Ok, I just looked the DG one's up...they are 20IU's...I'm MOSTLY positive they are same as equate...and I"M PRETTY sure the equate one's are like $8ish and they are 25IU's..just FYI:hugs:

I'm going to Dollar General!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HORRAY! for O-age!!!!

Trying next cycle...so I'm just hanging out, waiting until I start my next cycle. Longest. Wait. Ever.

HORRAY! for O-age!!!!

Trying next cycle...so I'm just hanging out, waiting until I start my next cycle. Longest. Wait. Ever.

UUgghh, yeah, no doubt..believe it...
Well, fx'd all hurries up and goes GREAT!!!!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back