TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Sag, how many "points for pregnancy" do you have on your FF?

I have 24 points, you?

I have 16...when you have~like say today was nausea for you~do you mark that on your chart...or are the things you are experiencing ALL day the only things you put on ?? I get confused about it...like when i have a headache but it goes a way, do I take it off, or keep it on...if I get up w/ a headache and haven't charted yet, and it has gone before I do chart..do I mark it, or not?
That's just an example...I'm just unsure if it's all day things, or ANYTHING for however long.....???:wacko:

HORRAY! for O-age!!!!
I've never been diagnosed w/ any bladder issue, but I also pee like every hour or 2..I DID NOT wait 4 hours to pee while I was OPK-ing...not once...I'm not saying it's not better to, or better to, but I didn't do it...I can't...and I'm not going to put myself through pain to POAS!...
I'm suuuper glad you O'd girl...So are you Trying then?!?!?!?!?
Finally, something exciting today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:hug:

Trying next cycle...so I'm just hanging out, waiting until I start my next cycle. Longest. Wait. Ever.

I believe it...ugh. I didn't wait to try...but I really believe I should have...I think you'll be in good shape because you did. :flower:

I have 24 points, you?

I have 16...when you have~like say today was nausea for you~do you mark that on your chart...or are the things you are experiencing ALL day the only things you put on ?? I get confused about it...like when i have a headache but it goes a way, do I take it off, or keep it on...if I get up w/ a headache and haven't charted yet, and it has gone before I do chart..do I mark it, or not?
That's just an example...I'm just unsure if it's all day things, or ANYTHING for however long.....???:wacko:

I did mark the nausea on my chart even though I only had it an hour and a half this morning. If I have it, I mark it...and get this, there is a place, a box, under where you save the information and it is entitled "Notes"...It took me until THIS cycle to even notice it...hahahaha! BUT, I always make notations in mine...just for me...I noted that my nausea was only in the morning...just so I don't forget...you can put notes in there too about when you had the headache and how long it lasted, etc...one thing I have been putting in mine is that my breasts are always unbearably sore after O. They are tender this cycle, but only barely...what that means, I have NO idea, but I thought it was noteworthy...

I have 24 points, you?

And yep, I would mark EVERY symptom you have, even if it goes away and doesn't last the whole day. That's how I do it...

OK great...thanks..I did note the NOTES!!!
I used it day there was no swimmers:( haha,

OK good to know..I just wanna be sure..the whole points things kinda gets my hopes up even though I need waaay more points, so I don't wanna be marking wrong for a false hope...ya know...

I need to get some things marked in there then..thanks sag girl!!!!

:friends:

OK great...thanks..I did note the NOTES!!!
I used it day there was no swimmers:( haha,

OK good to know..I just wanna be sure..the whole points things kinda gets my hopes up even though I need waaay more points, so I don't wanna be marking wrong for a false hope...ya know...

I need to get some things marked in there then..thanks sag girl!!!!

:friends:

I noticed that one of the things I get the most percentage points for is noting CM, so I will make sure to do that every day...and mark whatever else...I got 10.6% for nausea...but I think the most points come from your temp itself??? I think...

And can you BELIEVE I just noticed the NOTES box! I guess I was so focused on my temp and just a few days ago, I was like...hey...NOTES? What is this NOTES box??? Haha...

HORRAY! for O-age!!!!
I've never been diagnosed w/ any bladder issue, but I also pee like every hour or 2..I DID NOT wait 4 hours to pee while I was OPK-ing...not once...I'm not saying it's not better to, or better to, but I didn't do it...I can't...and I'm not going to put myself through pain to POAS!...

Trying next cycle...so I'm just hanging out, waiting until I start my next cycle. Longest. Wait. Ever.

Dash, good for you...get started "observing" everything early. I wish I would have done that rather than waiting until I was actually TTC:dohh: We decided to do the TR in late August, 2010..actual surgery wasn't until 11/12/10. I *wish* I would have started temping, opks and just plain 'ol observing..during the wait time:thumbup:

Best wishes for a short TTC journey:flower:

I only ovulated 2 days late! Way better than last cycle (cycle after TR). I think Ive realized the OPK's don't work for me because of the problems I have with my bladder. I had EWCM and I got a faint pos OPK, BUT I also pee like...once every 1-2 hours, and that's not normal. The directions say hold it for 4 hours before you test and I could never do that. But Im banking on I O'ed, from the right side...last night. Im sure of it!

Dash, what are the problems with your bladder? Do you get infections easily?

HORRAY! for O-age!!!!

Dash, good for you...get started "observing" everything early. I wish I would have done that rather than waiting until I was actually TTC:dohh: We decided to do the TR in late August, 2010..actual surgery wasn't until 11/12/10. I *wish* I would have started temping, opks and just plain 'ol observing..during the wait time:thumbup:

Best wishes for a short TTC journey:flower:

Me too Faith! It would have given us a good baseline to go on and get familiar with the process ahead of time...but I didn't do that...I just jumped into the deep end of the pool feet first....haha...I would recommend it Dash's way though...

I have Interstitial Cystitis. Its like having a really sensitive bladder- I don't have it nearly as bad as some people, I'm just sensitive to certain things (vitamins, coffee and tea, anything to acidic) and will have bladder pain if I consume them. The "lining" of my bladder is worn down- anything that changes the acidity literally burns.

I started keeping track of O and cycles a few months before surgery because we originally planned on having IVF. I have what Ive tracked back since September, so I'm getting pretty good at being able to tell whats going on with my body just by tracking certain things like CM or cramping. BUT- knowing I'm ovulating now and my body is super fertile is making waiting to TTC SO HARD! Ive started a rewards system for myself- I bought tickets to a big concert in a few weeks when my period is due. I will reward myself for waiting to TTC by having a great time, and drinking heavily. Bahaha.

I have Interstitial Cystitis. Its like having a really sensitive bladder- I don't have it nearly as bad as some people, I'm just sensitive to certain things (vitamins, coffee and tea, anything to acidic) and will have bladder pain if I consume them. The "lining" of my bladder is worn down- anything that changes the acidity literally burns.

I started keeping track of O and cycles a few months before surgery because we originally planned on having IVF. I have what Ive tracked back since September, so I'm getting pretty good at being able to tell whats going on with my body just by tracking certain things like CM or cramping. BUT- knowing I'm ovulating now and my body is super fertile is making waiting to TTC SO HARD! Ive started a rewards system for myself- I bought tickets to a big concert in a few weeks when my period is due. I will reward myself for waiting to TTC by having a great time, and drinking heavily. Bahaha.

Hahaha...good for you! And drink while you can! Woohoo! What concert are you going to see?

Yeah no kidding- I need to live out this year within the next month, haha. We are going to see The Presidents....no sure if everybody would know who they are or not.

Yeah no kidding- I need to live out this year within the next month, haha. We are going to see The Presidents....no sure if everybody would know who they are or not.

I haven't heard of them...but I am old and out of the loop...haha...:winkwink:

Tater:hi: my trip is going well! (thanks for asking:hugs:) We're in Covington, LA tonight...hopefully arrive in Sarasota, FL tomorrow night:thumbup: Looking forward to some WARM weather. We've been freezing since we left Wyoming. Texas has had some nasty, bitter cold wind! We've driven in freezing fog, blowing snow, freezing rain/sleet and bitter cold wind :wacko: looking forward to SUNSHINE:happydance:

AND tonight is a *required* SMEP night..staying in a suite with a separate bedroom so we can do some bd'ing :happydance:....loving smep! Making sure to follow the plan as I'm not absolutely certain yet on my O times..although my ticker is saying 8 days to go (based on info from last cycle) I am having more CM than usual...we shall see what February has in store FOR ALL OF US:hugs:

How are you feeling? I peeked at yours and sag's charts this morning...looking good:thumbup:

Hey Girl!!!! SOOOO good to hear from you...UGh the weather..I can relate..we are getting all of that too :nope: icy, rain, wind, snow...I"m SOOO over it...I hate winter...:wacko:

I'm a lil jealous...wish I was in FL too...just for a short time to enjoy the sun, ewww yeah, the sun that sounds SOOO nice:happydance:

Get on that SMEP girl..I also heart SMEP...WAS glad that it was over tho...sheesh, we did a LOT of bd'ing!!!!!! It's nice to have a break!!!!!

Are you dipping OPK's..I didn't get a + until like 6 days after we started SMEP..so keep on keeping on!!!!

Yeah, me and sag's charts are maintaining!!:happydance:
Praying, believing and expecting THIS to be THE month for MANY of us!!!!!!
I feel really fine:shrug:kinda wish I wasn't..but honestly the whole weight of the symptoms (in previous pregnancies) don't hit me until I see those lines on the stick..it's something in the brain..like how when you don't really feel sick until someone tells you you are...My ONLY and first indication of pregnancy is usually my bb's...but I've had implants and now it's hard to tell....They ARE feeling a lil squishier and heavier than normal..but we'll see...So far I haven't been obsessive AT all, and that's a good thing..a lil boring but good!!!!
Only time will tell!!!!
have a happy time in the sun!!!!
Check in w/ us when you can :friends:

Saga, I peek at your chart!!! LOOKS GREAT!!!

Not sure how accurate my temp is today....It was a pretty restless night last night :( BUT I checked it right after I got such a high reading and then like 5-7 min later and it was about the same..OH well, I made a note of it!!!

:hugs:

Not sure how accurate my temp is today....It was a pretty restless night last night :( BUT I checked it right after I got such a high reading and then like 5-7 min later and it was about the same..OH well, I made a note of it!!!

Yeah, not sure how accurate mine is today either. I slept, but I was awake a lot, off and on, last night....I went ahead and recorded it as a regular night's sleep...it wasn't like I had insomnia or anything...just awake off and on...who knows, hopefully I will have more sound rest tonight. I think I am okay...I've noticed that after I get up and let the the dogs on most days, that my temp is still the same as when I first woke up...mine takes a while to start going up, so I THINK I am good...confusing...so confusing...haha...

I am about to go get on my treadmill...my chart looks so much better than last month...so obviously, everything that I am doing is GOOD for me...and I do FEEL good...I think being able to exercise again and taking these vitamins and supplements is something I will make a permanent part of my life...makes sense, eh? In my family, we have no history whatsoever of cancer...my family either lives to be 90+ and sharp as a tack...OR they have heart trouble starting in their 40's and die early...yikes. After taking this fish oil and feeling REALLY good...I am sure that is part of why I am feeling so sprightly lately...and my skin is looking pretty good too...I am going to keep taking it forever because it supposedly reduces the risk of heart disease...and with my family history and not knowing which set of genes I got...I feel good taking it...you know?

How are you feeling? All the vitamins and supplements making you feel good??? How's the progesterone going?

I was thinking...if and when I get a BFP, I was thinking maybe I would start the progesterone then...couldn't hurt, right??? They say the placenta takes over making the progesterone at about 12 weeks...so maybe I will take it up until then, just for a little extra added help...because I am almost 36...and they say the older you are, the more likely you are to miscarry...what do you think? I think it is pretty much like the aspiring while TTC...It can't hurt, right?

I just looked at yours too, Girlie!!!!!! Yours just keeps going up and up and up! Let's keep our fingers crossed!!!!!!!!!!

And baby :dust: to ALL the TR ladies. We sure need a :bfp: in here...some GOOD news.

I am going to :test: on Sunday (11dpo) and then again on Monday (12dpo) if it's negative on Sunday. We are having a big Super Bowl party at my house on Sunday...so I am trying to decide on whether to take it BEFORE or AFTER the party...I guess I will have to before, because doesn't it start at a weird time...like 6:30 (I have no idea because I hate football...I will be busy chatting with my girlfriends while my husband actually watches with the guys)? And I am running by Dollar General today to pick up some tests!

Have you decided when you are testing, Tater?

Okay, so just as I got up to go get on the treadmill, I all of a sudden felt a little queasy...nauseous...and then it was followed by heartburn...which I still have...:saywhat:??? I am not going to google symptoms at 8dpo...I won't..but I will say it is unusual for me to have heartburn...weird.

And then...and I am not sure if I am hallucinating or what...but I THINK there might have been the slightest pink tinge to my CM. It was very very light...light enough that I am wondering if my eyes are playing tricks on me...which they might be because I want this so badly....oh well...I guess if something is really there, I will know after I finish the treadmill, eh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->