TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Morning Ladies!! How is everyone today??

Mel FX that the witch stays away!! And woohoo for the temp rise. My temp was crazy this morning guess cause I slept with the fan on. Oh well still way early for me to worry about it. LOL

Good Afternoon then Mel lol...it's still early girl fx for ya

Reedsgirl Morning

asfm...I'm doing pretty good. coffee drinking :coffee:Still a lil crampy but nothing like the past two days. I mean dang this one was a booty kicker..sheww!

Good morning ladies,

Cheeky, don't worry about the bfn you will have the BFP real soon I just know it.

What if Cheeky, Flutter and Reed all got their BFP one week from each other and deliver just days apart. That would be so kewl. I am just cheering you ladies on. Praying for your BFP.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day and have a blessed weekend. Does anyone have any big plans?

Its still early Cheeky! Fxd for you!

My plans this weekend are T-ball tomorrow morning. Those little guys are so cute out there! And some shopping Sunday afternoon. My hubby has to work Saturday morning, usually he doesnt, so Im a little bummed about that. Whats everyone else up to?

Good afternoon ladies..Up late today due to a bad nights sleep, woke up several times with a weird aching in my belly ( wasnt painful) actually really dull but enuf to not let me be comfortable
Cheeky...It isnt over till :witch: shows her face....
Afm ..this weekend Dh is gonna take me shopping, Woohoo :happydance: I went shopping 2 weeks ago for shoes and an outfit and now he is gonna take me again for some more clothes!!!!:thumbup:

Good day ladies!! I am going to have a nice relaxed weekend. The kiddos will be at their dads so I am going to do a bunch of nothing. I did buy a new dining table and china hutch that is suppose to be delivered in the morning so I will be scrubbing my kitchen in the morning and the nothing the rest of the day!!LOL

Good day ladies!! I am going to have a nice relaxed weekend. The kiddos will be at their dads so I am going to do a bunch of nothing. I did buy a new dining table and china hutch that is suppose to be delivered in the morning so I will be scrubbing my kitchen in the morning and the nothing the rest of the day!!LOL

Scrubbing a kitchen can be very therapuetic. Hope you love your new table and hutch!

I work every Saturday, but Sunday is all mine. Kids at granmas and hubby has softball so I am going to be lazy...

Iam cd4 anyone close enough to wait with me....

Hey Cheeky, Im also from the UK - just assumed everyone else on here was from USA - nice to have someone from my area :) Ive still got sore bbs and weird stomach aches, but not due til Monday, so off to London for the weekend for me. Im currently studying law and got a revision weekedn - BOO - but at least it will take my mind off other things. Hope you all have a good weekend, I'll be back Sunday night x

Reedsgirl congrats on the new furniture...I love getting new furniture and it sure will take your mind off of things for a bit with the cleaning and rearranging.

hopmpray...I'm on CD4 as well!

Goodmorning everyone...another restless night and still have the backache, Dh gave me a massage lastnight and it helped a little..maybe its the bed?

Hello ladies,

It is pretty quite here today. Anxious, I hope you feel better soon and that you get a good nights rest.

I am waiting for it to get a little cooler here so I can go and walk. Trying to lose some weight before my TR in October.

I've been dieting but I've cheated twice and I feel bad. I need to loose lots of weight. Ughh it is so frustrating...GL to you Ready4one

Hi Ladies.

I just had TR on Tuesday this week and still moving a little slow. Went to Dr. Kevin Doody in Bedford, TX.

He told us we could start TTC on our next cycle, but then said no intercourse for 2 weeks...the turd!

Anyway, I was due to O at the time of surgery, so expecting to try next month. I'm trying to convince myself that there's no way it will happen first cycle...I know I'm gonna have my hopes too high.

Just wanted to introduce myself and send best wishes to all.

Penny

Welcome Penny! I'm Tally and I had my TR last month on 3/6. AF showed for me right on time after TR then this cycle was 12 days late. Talk about making a girl crazy LOL!!! Good Luck TTC and hopefully you will have that:bfp: soon!

For you ladies that have taken SI...I forgot all about it on CD3 so I took it on CD4, is that OK. I figured it was not a huge deal since you could technically start on CD5.

Welcome Penny! I just had my TR on the 11th of March. Congratulations! Welcome aboard!

juli

Hello everyone,

Welcome Penny, I am sure you will find a lot of support here. I have not had my TR as of yet but these ladies on this thread have been awesome to me. Good luck TTC we wish you the best.

How is everyone doing today. I did 3 miles yesterday I was so proud of myself.:thumbup: I hope to do another 3 miles today as well.

Hi ladies :)

Hope everyone's well! Sorry I haven't been around much this weekend, been busy trying to sort out our garden (nice new house, boring garden lol)

No news from me still, AF is now 3 days late and still BFN. I'd imagine I'd have a BFP by now if i was pregnant so I'm assuming she's just running late this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->