TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

THAT MEANS you are having implant cramps GF!!!!!!! I mean, what ELSE could it mean, pinkish CM, funny feeling after treadmill....Girl!!!! I can't WAIT til SUnday!!!!

love ya girls..i'm hitting the hay soon too!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope so...I am scared of getting too excited...you know? I JUST WANT IT SO BADLY!

THAT MEANS you are having implant cramps GF!!!!!!! I mean, what ELSE could it mean, pinkish CM, funny feeling after treadmill....Girl!!!! I can't WAIT til SUnday!!!!

And...I had a weird symptom tonight. I was SO COLD. I could not warm up and even could not stop shivering during dinner.

Anyone ever experience this? WTH? My hands are still like ice...weird.

Well, at least the ladies left in this group will never pick apart everything the other ones say and believe that somehow we are bashing them when we are NOT.

You ladies left in here are the good ones....the bad ones started their own thread. Ha!

I am going to go to bed soon...I am feeling strangely crampy...don't know what that means...yikes.

I agree with Tater! It could very likely be implantation cramping!! I think I'm going to hit the sack so too!!

And...I had a weird symptom tonight. I was SO COLD. I could not warm up and even could not stop shivering during dinner.

I was cold almoast all the time whan I found out I was pregger! My feet always felt like ice!

IDK about the ice thing, I'm always cold:(,, but the only thing I've ever heard that involved pink cm and cramps is implant, and I don't wanna get your hopes b/c that's really not my job..I'm just feeling it for ya this time around seriously...Thinking the BEST for all of us really....
Can't wait til you can test!!!!!

I was cold almoast all the time whan I found out I was pregger! My feet always felt like ice!

Hmmmm...Tater and TTC...I hope you guys are right! I took my temp just to make sure I was not coming down with something because my daughter was sick today...I had to go get her at school and I thought...OH GOD, I HAVE A FEVER...but I don't...I am just freezing. And TTC, my feet are like ice too! Everything is!

Well, TTC, I hope you dig out of that snow! And Tater, I am ready for flip flops too!

Night, night. See you lovely ladies here in the morning.

I am truly thankful for you...I don't know what I would do without you guys.

Our internet went down sorry! I'll talk to you ladies later! Night!!

sorry that I'm considered one of the 'bad' tr gals now because I joined another thread and because I said this one was on speed. I'm truely sorry ladies it was not meant to hurt ayones feelings on here. I actually still lurk on this thread to check in on you. I said it was on speed because it moves too fast for me me bc I'm limited to a crappy cell phone. I also felt very over looked and that made me sad bc I've belonged to this thread for almost a yr. I never said anything negative about asking ?'s. Even tho I have not concieved and havent been able to try, I feel I'm very knowledgeable and have a lot to offer since I've belonged to my TR hospital site for almost 2yrs and have learned a lot from the scores of ladies there. I don't post that much on either of my TR sites cause of my phone limits. Like I said I still lurk and joined the other thread just cause it moved slower and I didnt feel over looked bc I don't post as often. I wish you all nothing but the best and loads of baby dust!

Hi Ladies,

I totally agree with fluterby with her words...i also have put limited posts on this thread and have also felt overlooked and no replies...though i dont post often when i have i have always had the support and help with the girls that know me after 2 losses it helps...i was slightly confused when didnt see the regulars on anymore and wondered if they had moved the thread somewhere else especially when i seen newbies had joined the group...i agree it does move quick and know us women can talk...after all it can be a hard,exciting, sad journey we are on....but feel we should be able to make our own choices on were we would like to post or feel most comfortable.

Wish you all luck in your journeys.

sorry that I'm considered one of the 'bad' tr gals now because I joined another thread and because I said this one was on speed. I'm truely sorry ladies it was not meant to hurt ayones feelings on here. I actually still lurk on this thread to check in on you. I said it was on speed because it moves too fast for me me bc I'm limited to a crappy cell phone. I also felt very over looked and that made me sad bc I've belonged to this thread for almost a yr. I never said anything negative about asking ?'s. Even tho I have not concieved and havent been able to try, I feel I'm very knowledgeable and have a lot to offer since I've belonged to my TR hospital site for almost 2yrs and have learned a lot from the scores of ladies there. I don't post that much on either of my TR sites cause of my phone limits. Like I said I still lurk and joined the other thread just cause it moved slower and I didnt feel over looked bc I don't post as often. I wish you all nothing but the best and loads of baby dust!

Josey and Fluter, if you do not want to post in here anymore...then DON'T.

What you all said about the girls that were left behind in this thread was wrong and there is no way to justify that. It was MEAN. I didn't call anyone out by name. Most of you said nasty things...including, "I hope they don't know we are here," and "they act like a bunch of 15 year olds." One even posted that she felt GUILTY for posting in there and not in here anymore...that in itself says a whole lot. How do you THINK we are supposed to take that? You would feel the same way if you were in our position.

And you know what? I posted MANY times and it was overlooked when you guys were still here. SO WHAT, oh well, it happens. I am not sure WHY you all keep latching onto that as some kind of crutch to justify bad behavior. I have been ignored, but I didn't march off and start a new thread and I would NEVER have hurt other ladies like you did for simply being ignored in a post. That rationale simply isn't good enough. I just figured after time, you all would accept me and acknowledge my replies...and furthermore, I never got to know any of you well enough to get really attached to many of you...by the time I finished reading the entire thread so that I could learn about you and know your stories...you guys had begun abandoning ship....and you all have made sure that we will never get to know you and bond with you by leaving us to start your own thread. Not nice, ladies. A lot of the ladies in the new thread should be ashamed of the way they talked about us. How horrible.

We all came here for the same reasons....because we had TRs and needed support. I thought that was the whole point of the board. I guess not, since obviously some of us are apparently less deserving than others.

I'd really rather not waste any more of my day on this, so PLEASE post in your own thread...you know, the one that was started to get away from us? Tell yourselves what you want, but there is NO excuse for the behavior that went on in there.

Okay...back to business, Ladies...

I am still cramping this morning. Only lightly...they are low, frontal cramps...I sure hope that does not mean AF is going to rear it's ugly head.

Before TR, I ALWAYS started cramping and I had a low backache starting on 10dpo like clockwork...and not one minute before...and I always had a 14 day luteal phase...

However, NOW...last cycle I didn't even have a backache and no real cramping last cycle either...so I am not at all sure what to expect this month...

I am just going to journal it and hope that I can help some other newbie with my experience when the time comes...and in the meantime, I am going to pray that this does not mean AF is coming...I am only on day 9...so I am hoping and praying the cramping means something good, rather than bad...I am hoping for implantation...and not something else...it's hard not to worry though...and I am so glad you ladies know exactly how I am feeling and what I am going through...

DO NOT W*O*R*R*Y Sag...it's scientifically proven that stress and worry can cause ALL kinds of physical "stuff" so refrain from worrying...although I KNOW it's hard to NOT, but it's worth it to stop:flower:

I certainly DO NOT know what's going on w/ you...but you KNOW my hypothesis!!!!!!:winkwink:

OK, so let me work this out...you DID have the 10DPO cramping and lower back ick BEFORE TL? or was it after..see, I just confuse TOO easily...:wacko:
but now that you've HAD the TR you aren't having that...???

Ugh, I'm sorry, but either way..I give you KUDOS for knowing yourself SOO well, I'll be 30 REAL soon and holy cow, I didn't even know what CM until MAYBE last year..there really wasn't a reason too...I SURE wish I had the drive to KNOW my body like most of the girls on here!!!

Have you had any more pinkish CM?
eeeek, only 2 more days till :test:

As for me, LAST cycle I was TOTALLY and completely convinced~POSITIVE I was preggers!!! 7 and 8 DPO I was SOOOO nauseated and everything else was screaming PREGNANT!!!!!! THIS cycle how ever it NOT that way, which I'm glad...I'm 7DPO today and pretty sure I DEF DO NOT Feel gross like I did last mo...although BECAUSE I THOUGHT I was pregnant probably made me FEEL like i was....I'm being chilled about it this time:thumbup:

OK, I am completely NOT very Cherry this morning...to say the least..AARRGGG< I hate FEELING this way and I can't really even pin point WHY...It's a combo of stuff I'm sure,, it's usually always is, but I think I'm partly annoyed about my temps...I feel even too embarrassed to mark them down today b/c I SERIOUSLY Just DO NOT even feel like they are accurate at all....my heads pounding, like just enough to be super irritating and I DO NOT wanna be awake yet...i'm hungry and my lil's spilled NEARLY a gallon of milk all over the kitchen...
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OK, think I just needed an adult to release the neg energy to so I can moooove past it...I do NOT choose to be a negative Nancy but GAWSH
I feel nothing as far as being preggers(as far as things I've ALWAYS felt before) just keeping my prayers going for me and for all of us and trusting new lives will come SOONER THAN LATER!!!!!!!!
i love ya girls...SOOOO glad your in my "family"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hugs: :friends: :hug:

Hey girls just popin in tater and sag your month is looking very promising FX for you ladies Faith hope your having a blast smpeing it up in the hotel :) Dash I give you lots of props for waiting i was totally unable to wait even though Im sure I should have. Im sick as a dog just wanted to stop in and see how everyone is doing :)

MOMMA!!!! I somehow missed this post..was just going back through see where you were....
Honey, are you feeling better??? :hugs: I HOPE soon...apparently the sickness is running around ALL over...Tate has been coughing non stop, started vomiting last night...you kids were sick too, 1st weren't they???
Ahhhh ick...the sickness IS never good no matter how old ya are....praying all is well SOON momma....missin ya girl!!! this 2ww is mostly uneventful~miss all the chatting!!!!!
Feel better girl!!!! let us know how you are feeling :hugs2:

DO NOT W*O*R*R*Y Sag...it's scientifically proven that stress and worry can cause ALL kinds of physical "stuff" so refrain from worrying...although I KNOW it's hard to NOT, but it's worth it to stop:flower:

I certainly DO NOT know what's going on w/ you...but you KNOW my hypothesis!!!!!!:winkwink:

OK, so let me work this out...you DID have the 10DPO cramping and lower back ick BEFORE TL? or was it after..see, I just confuse TOO easily...:wacko:
but now that you've HAD the TR you aren't having that...???

Ugh, I'm sorry, but either way..I give you KUDOS for knowing yourself SOO well, I'll be 30 REAL soon and holy cow, I didn't even know what CM until MAYBE last year..there really wasn't a reason too...I SURE wish I had the drive to KNOW my body like most of the girls on here!!!

Have you had any more pinkish CM?
eeeek, only 2 more days till :test:

As for me, LAST cycle I was TOTALLY and completely convinced~POSITIVE I was preggers!!! 7 and 8 DPO I was SOOOO nauseated and everything else was screaming PREGNANT!!!!!! THIS cycle how ever it NOT that way, which I'm glad...I'm 7DPO today and pretty sure I DEF DO NOT Feel gross like I did last mo...although BECAUSE I THOUGHT I was pregnant probably made me FEEL like i was....I'm being chilled about it this time:thumbup:

I had the 10dpo cramps before TR and then after too for the first two cycles...but now my cycles have gotten better and less painful..which my doctor said would most likely happen after TR...and I have not had bad cramps the last two cycles...and really, practically none last cycle at all...

So cramps at 8 and 9dpo is weird at this point...you know? They started last night more significantly...and they are still with me this morning. Hope they GO AWAY by this afternoon...

Oh, and no more pink CM...

it's all a lil fishy girl...IDK, weird to NOT have what you're used to having....I'd have to think it's a lil early to be feeling the affects of AF>..but I guess for ME it would be...not so much for you...guess you'll just have to POAS !!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHA, waiting~I'd say is the hardest part!!!!!

BUT really, that pink CM would have had me...that just doesn't really happen I D THINK and even though it was SOOO minor,, minor is still existent and that's all that matters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's exciting!!!! WE definitely need lots more BFP's...way to many of us went out on a limb to have the TR~so we need lotsa babies!!!!!!!!
:hugs2:

it's all a lil fishy girl...IDK, weird to NOT have what you're used to having....I'd have to think it's a lil early to be feeling the affects of AF>..but I guess for ME it would be...not so much for you...guess you'll just have to POAS !!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHA, waiting~I'd say is the hardest part!!!!!

BUT really, that pink CM would have had me...that just doesn't really happen I D THINK and even though it was SOOO minor,, minor is still existent and that's all that matters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's exciting!!!! WE definitely need lots more BFP's...way to many of us went out on a limb to have the TR~so we need lotsa babies!!!!!!!!
:hugs2:

I could not agree more! And that's ultimately why we are all here, isn't it? Here's to hopin' it's implantation and not something else.....

Have I mentioned how great I think you ladies are???:hugs:

Okay, now I am spotting. Really spotting...it's pinkish...and heavier than yesterday for sure...there's no more being unsure it's there this time...I have never, ever spotted on day 9 before...before OR after TR...so I really don't know what to make of that.

The only thing that really concerns me and makes me think it has more to do with AF than implantation is that my cervix is a whole lot lower today...that concerns me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->