TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Congrats HappySmile

I am so happy for you. I was smiling ear to ear when I read that. I pray you have a healthy and happy 9 months. I also pray you have a healthy baby. Please keep us posted.

Good morning ladies,

I hope all is well. Happysmile we are all over-joyed for you. I hope to see some more BFP really soon. Have a great day ladies.

Well we bd'd lastnite to help af along and only got a small streak of blood( sorry tmi) and this morning nothing!!! Maybe its still a bit early not due for two moré days anyway.... Keeping fxd

Thanx for all the congratulations - I am so excited but very nervous too! So worried that something will happen - would like to keep myself wrapped up in cotton wool for the next 12 weeks, just to be on the safe side! Got to see my doc tomorrow to try and organise an early scan, to make sure there are no early complications. I'll let you know how I get on xxxx

Ok ladies here goes my question...Started spotting today Af wasnt due till Saturbay, So does this make it Cd 1 for me?

Anxious I woud not count CD1 until flow actually begins especially since you said you BD'd last night.

afm...today is my bday ughh another year older (32) not celebrating until tomorrow tho

happy Birthday Fluterby! What are you doing to celebrate?

Thanks ladies for the bday wishes...baby dancing is def on the list for to do tonight...gotta get in the birthday sex lol

I got cards from dh and the kiddos along with a brand new camera. DH was replacing mine that was stolen out of my truck awhile back. Tomorrow I'm going to get a mani/pedi, we are going to dinner and a movie with some friends then we are gonna go out on the town with our friends. Should be a good time

Thanks ladies for the bday wishes...baby dancing is def on the list for to do tonight...gotta get in the birthday sex lol

I got cards from dh and the kiddos along with a brand new camera. DH was replacing mine that was stolen out of my truck awhile back. Tomorrow I'm going to get a mani/pedi, we are going to dinner and a movie with some friends then we are gonna go out on the town with our friends. Should be a good time

oh goody! A new camera to show us pics of your BFP!

Im going to cave and buy a cheap test. I had a small dizzy spell and have been cramping all day...twinges in the cervix area..so I thought what the heck, I will give it a go. Of course on the small chance it was anything good, I will let y'all know straight away!

Oh, and my ticker is a bit off. I got positive opks on the 19th and 20th...so Im hoping Im a bit more than 7 dpo.

evening ladies!! Happy birthday fluter!:) hope u have a wonderful day.

asfm I have been redecorating my house..I have planted all the flowers I can for now but Tj and I are going to plant some at our church tomorrow. and I have lost 4lbs. lol wooohooo

Stupid cheap tests...ofcourse I have a shadow line immediately. Oh well, I wasnt really expecting a positive. It still stinks to chase the elusive 2nd line!

Hey girlies! Go over to the pg test forum and look at my wacky test from this morning! Its still a bfn...but it went through many changes this morning...its pretty funny.

Well slight Spotting yesterday and so far today just on the tp... Af is due tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->