TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

great fluter, well then the fun time for us is almost here,,, I took clomid this month so let thefun begin....

Hi ladies :)

AF got me today Fluterby :( On to cycle 6 we go :D O due end of next week so not long to wait till it all starts again lol

How's everyone else doing?

Had another miserable night of no sleep :wacko: This backache is killing me!!! I am 8dpo today and other than the backacke and not sleeping no other symptoms ,but I feel like this month just isnt mine...:cry:

Hi Cheeky, Im from UK too! Hi everyone - my AF is due today, but so far nothing! I have so many symptoms, but they could all be AF symptoms too! Im sometimes a few days late anyway, so going to wait to take a test. Got heart burn or indigestion a lot, bloated stomach, knackered and VERY sore bbs - but like I say, not getting my hopes up until Im at least a few days late!

Aww dang Mel that stinks...sorry hun

HappySmile I hope this is your month!

I'm on CD6 now. I only had a 4 day long AF which I love love love! It was only 4 days last cycle. Both times most days were pretty light with only one heavier flow day. This is such a relief from my AF after TL. I could live without those cramps though LOL. Oh well beggers can't be choosers

Hey ladies,

I hope all is well with everyone. Mel sorry about AF, we will keep her away next cycle.

Thank you both :)

My AF is relatively short too Fluterby. Only a day of heavy bleeding, unfortunately I do suffer from bad cramps, which are building up as I type. I'll have those till probably tomorrow afternoon:(

Well countdown to O has started again, should be in approximately 13 days :D

ready4onemore - how's the walking going? I really need to get more exercise myself, I've put on about 14lbs since last Summer and the operation didn't do me any favours either!

Sorry Mel! O day is a short wait away...

Nothing exciting here. Ive been busy this weekend, and it surely kept my mind off hoping to spot symptoms. I have a feeling though that this month isnt my month. I feel pretty normal this cycle. This weekend we tried out a new church, some t-ball, went to a local museum, did some antique shopping, made some super cute hairbows with my daughter and her friend...and I cooked a huge amount of food for t-ball and church. I did quite a bit of sewing also. It was a good weekend. Hope all of yours went well also!

evening everyone. I hope everyone had a great weekend!! I started a hardcore diet this weekend with some exercise and laying off the ttc so much as I am too stressed by it. Everyone have a great night!! HUGS

This is really weird ... When i make sudden move it feels like something is being pulled in my groin/ hoohaa area (on my rt side) has this happened to anyone else before?

This is really weird ... When i make sudden move it feels like something is being pulled in my groin/ hoohaa area (on my rt side) has this happened to anyone else before?

It might be just part of the healing process?

Anxious you are prob gonna feel all kinds of weird things as nerves heal.

GL on your diet ReedsGirl

Mrs Mommy...sounds like a busy but fun filled weekend for you

AFM...I'm just patiently waiting around for O time!

I'm calling to talk and set up a time to see this lady that is a curandera. I think it is interesting so I can't wait to actually go and get the massage.

Hi Ladies,

Cheeky, I am enjoying the walks. I have gotten to 3 miles hope to increase to 4 by the weekend.

Reeds, taking a break from TTC is normally when a lot of women get their BFP. So I wishing luck.

Yesterday as I was going out the door to go to work I noticed my car was gone. I was upset. But I know everything happens for a reason. Hopefully, I will get another with in the next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->