TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Readyfor1moré...sorry to here bout your car. Flutter... Hope your massage is relaxing. Afm..still have my backache ( dh gave me a massage) was actually able to rest lastnite, Now i am coming down with a cold. Also having cramping again that linda make me think af is on the way,my face is breaking out and dh says maybe cuz i am actually eating moré... Hope these aré all good signe

WOW our thread got newbies!! Welcome!!:)

I am Sandi and I had my tr in April of last year. I am currently focusing on weight lose and ntnp this month. I have had a very emotional year and I need a little R&R!! LOL. I have taken a 30day leave of absence from work and spent the first 2 days having a pity party for myself but now on to better days.

Mel how are you girlie?? So sorry the witch showed.

Tally you getting close to O time or did I miss it?

Mrs.Mommy where u at in your cycle?

Anxious you feeling good about this month??

Okay ladies sorry if I missed anyone but I am a slacker these days and I find if I get on here everyday I obsess over what I am missing in the ntnp cycle. But I love ya all and will be back to check in soon!! BIG HUGS!!

Reedsgirl... I have my days just keeping fxd and hopong for the best

Anxious just seen your ticker...you going to test early or how is the sypmtom spotting going??

Gave in and testes yesterday (bfn) so that kinda got me down in the dumps... I am having backaches and cant sleep at night today i have a cold, i am waking up hungry and i usually dnt eat till 2 pm or so , also i am pretty wet down there with slight cramping

Those could all be good signs if that is not normal for your 2ww. and a early bfn doesn't count you out. Hang in there and I will email the witch to stay away from you this month!! We need another BFP on this thread!!:)

Im a day late today, but just done a test and got a BFN :( Had SO many symptoms this month that I was quite surprised really - but next month is only a few days away, so I'll concentrate on that instead! Bet AF turns up tonight now!

Ready4one....wow I'm sorry about your car....that is crazy

Sandi...I haven't O'd yet still have several more days

the curandera will do a fertility massage. She is like a shaman in the hispanic culture.

Hi Reedsgirl..I could test on the weekend if I wanted to. Unless I see some major symptom, or I cant help myself when Im at the store, then Im trying to just let it be. I told myself that before my tubal ligation, I didnt pee on sticks 2 weeks out of the month, I just lived life, so Im trying that route. Some people say that it will happen faster if you just stop "trying". So, Im going that route. As a woman of Faith, I also know that God will allow it to pass when and if He deems it. My job is just to believe. It will never happen if I take matters into my own hands. Ive been praying for the grace to accept it if He does not. Thats a possibility that I have to live with. Anywho, just keeping busy. Thinking about making a cake, Ive never made one from scratch..and it gives me a good reason to get one of those vintage-ish cake stands.
Hope all you girls are are doing well...praying for some reversal babies this month!

juli:flower:

Feeling really crappy backache wont let me be, and to top it off tummy is giving me problems ( diarrhea).. Ugh and have to go practice a dance at 6p

Good morning ladies,

I hope all is well with everyone. I am sending :dust: to you all.

Thnx flutter.. Feeling a little better finally got up the nerve to let my brother in las vive me a massage (felt akward) he says i need lots more, dh made me an appt wit Dr. Cuz i have a thirst that i am unable to get rid of( diabetes runa in my family)off to dr letyou guys know how it goes

Just wanted to let you know that Im pregnant!!!!!! Found out this morning after doing a digital text, its very early stages but its a definite BFP! I know Im very lucky as only had my op 11 weeks ago, but thankyou for all your shared stories, it has been uplifting over the last few weeks! Hope there are a few more TR babies this month too xx

Congrats HappySmiles on your :bfp: How exciting...kup on your progress!

Congrats happysmile!!!

Afm... Went to Dr. He checked my bloodsugar and it was 145 ( above normal) had bloodsugar drawn to rule out diabetes.. Ugh, get results tomorrow

af is trying to sneak in a couple days early, went to bathroom and pinkish cm on tp...? Now i am really feeling down in the dumps

Aww anxious I'm so sorry. I hope your blood test come back ok. At least you are getting to the bottom what is making you feel so blah. Better to be safe than sorry

Today is CD8 and I plan on following the smep plan this cycle to BD tonight. I also have the soft cups and taking the SI. I'm trying to really give it a go this cycle cause dh will be gone the entire month of June. So that will leave me July and Aug to TTC before he deploys for a year :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->