TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Need to fuss ladies...went to the dr. today to get arefill on my folic acid, he told me dh needs to go in to check his sperm and dh absolutly refuses he says there is no need...Is that to much toask of him after all I had surgery for Christ sake and didnt whine about it!!!! Any advice I want to cry so bad

anxios my fs wouldn't even do the tr without testing hubby first... but he was the same way thought it was a waste of money to have him tested even though he has no kids...lol

Well 12 dpo and I had small spotting this morning.. so I guess I am out AGAIN..... on to month 14 of ttc..... I will cry myself to sleep again and wait for the next O

Well i had it done in mx and it was a friend of the family but now that he is recommending it dh refuses... I feel bad cuz its something so simple and he wont even consider it, and after all i did so we could have a baby together dnt get me wrong i wanted the surgery but i just am really sad and dnt have any family or friends close to cry to... You girls aré all i have

Well ladies i need some moré advice... I am cd14 and have no sign of O , i have been soooo dry for 2 days now , what could that mean?

oh anxious I am sorry dh is being a pain. have u talked to him about doing it at home..as long as the sample stays at body temp and gets to the lab within 30 minutes it can be done that way... I will keep u in my prayers that he changes his mind. after all it will cause him no pain at all. I would really try to talk to him he is probably in fear its his fault u cant conceive. let him know no matter what the outcome it can be worked through. good luck!!:)

My dh is the type that if he says no he doesnt want it brought up anymore. I am praying myself hopefully he will undrestand how much it means to me and he can swallow his pride

And honey I know it will be hard but your going to have to approach him with this again. Tj is the same way..he doesn't like to discuss things but sometimes things really need to be talked out and he needs to explain to you why exactly he doesn't want to do this for you after all you have done he needs to give a little as well. This is a 50/50 deal he has to be sure his side is all the way too. Hope your day gets better luv..:hugs:

Thnx Reedsgirl...I just dnt know sometimes men are so confusing, he is the one who first talked about having the TR and now he doesnt even want to go for a simple appt...He isnt even taking his folic acid

Wow girl. Give it a day or two and then try to find the time when its just you and him and try to talk to him. Express to him how important this is and see if he will tell you what his fears are..men hate to admit they have those! LOL But hopefully he will communicate with you cause that is the only way it will all get sorted out. I am praying for the best for you and him

I will give it some time I am going to Tx for 2 weeks, I will try to talk to him when I get back

Do you have any idea why I would be so dry when usuallywet on cd14?

Good Evening ladies :) TGIF!!!!

Anxious5~ If you have been under more stress then normal this cycle,this could be how your body is telling you and delaying ovulation for you. :hugs: Hope you have a nice trip to Tx :) I will keep you in my thoughts and Prayers :hugs:

Reedsgirl... Still no sign of O,,, i am taking folic acid and nothing else

Navy ... Gonna try to just go with the flow, maybe if i dnt thnk bout it it wil happen.. Lol

Good afternoon ladies , Hope all is well

Afm...I believe I have a yeast infection ugh....I have white watery cm but wont be checking internally anymore due to the infection..Does that affect ttc in any way?

Evening Ladies :) Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. My kiddos are inbed and DH went to a concert this evening with one of our friends,so i have this nice quiet house that is clean and smells great!! Even my Fur-Babies are sleeping!! LOL
Well here is the skinny on me: I'm on CD 15 and i got positive OPK on CD 13 and 14 but got a Neg OPK today, CM is EW and i'm HSO.......I don't take my temp. DH and I have BD twice in this fertile time and are planning on BDing at least once more before time is up for this month. Given this is our first month TTC after TR. So now i guess we do the TWW and pray for a BFP:)

Navy2Mom...this is my first month of TTC after TR too! i'm only on CD6. We're going to try the Shettles Method cuz we want a little pixie baby....we already have 5 boys between the 2 of us...2 for me and 3 for him! We figure if nothing happens in 3 months, the forget Shettles and just go for baby! :bunny:

Hi ladies :)

How is everyone?

5dpo today. Had a huge temp drop yesterday but back up today thankfully!

Nothing really to report apart from that, hopefully I'll have a BFP by next Sunday! :D

Navy2Mom...this is my first month of TTC after TR too! i'm only on CD6. We're going to try the Shettles Method cuz we want a little pixie baby....we already have 5 boys between the 2 of us...2 for me and 3 for him! We figure if nothing happens in 3 months, the forget Shettles and just go for baby! :bunny:

Hi peepoo71 :) what is the Shettles method? I have heard others saying they wanted a pixie baby too but not sure what this means. I hope you get your BFP soon:flower:

Cheekybint~ My fingers are crossed that you see a :bfp: next weekend during testing :flower:

As for me, nothing much to report... I am in my TWW :kiss:

Anxious5~ How are you doing sweetie?? Have you O'd yet??

Hey navy.... Dnt thnk so for bout 3 days cp has been hso and today it is a little lower still soft and open, cm has been creamy and ahité ant today it is watery and white ... So confused today is cd 16 and always have a 28 day cycle

cheeky... Fxd for you

Welcome peepoo!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"