TTC after a Tubal Reversal ~Come Join Me~

Hello ladies! I thought we could start a thread for all of us who are TTC after having a Tubal Reversal! I would love it if you joined me in this journey!

AFM: I am 27 & have 3 amazing kiddos from a previous marriage. I had a tubal after my last child & regretted it ever since! I have remarried the mist amazing man who has no kids of his own. We had a tubal reversal at the end of October 09. Since then we have had one chemical and this month was rough as well. Had spotting 2 days before AF, got a bfp on the day after AF was due and then started bleeding again the next day. It's not a normal AF but I haven't taken another test yet. I feel as though I'm out again. Ugh.

Me to had mine in Oct 09!! only managed to repair one tube, back in on 7th June as having the endo removed they found.

Now finnished writting my quick note going to have a read throu everthing on this thread and get up to date, this is the thread I have always wanted to see cool!!
Zx

hey ladies think i should count last night as cd1 since she came about 9pm or should today be cd1???

FINALLY....I found some ladies going through the same as me. Have 3 great kids, all c-sec, had a tubal done with the last in 2005. Got divorced and now remarried and hubby has no kids. Had a TR done in Jan 25/10 and stressing like mad to have a baby. Had a HSG done end of April to see if the surgery was a success and it was. No blockage!!YAY...but still and going nuts trying to make it happen. Would love to connect with anyone to chat and share stories.

FINALLY....I found some ladies going through the same as me. Have 3 great kids, all c-sec, had a tubal done with the last in 2005. Got divorced and now remarried and hubby has no kids. Had a TR done in Jan 25/10 and stressing like mad to have a baby. Had a HSG done end of April to see if the surgery was a success and it was. No blockage!!YAY...but still and going nuts trying to make it happen. Would love to connect with anyone to chat and share stories.

Welcome to the group Needafriend ! I'm Anna :hi: DH and I have 3 kids and thought we were done becuz of two things my health and doctors advice that a 4th PG would be very dangerous..... But after a Gastric Bypass, a Gallbladder removal and a surgery to fix my Proeformated (sp?) Ulcer and nowafter all that DH and I and both of my doctors(infertility and General surg./gastric docs) said it was okay for me to have my TR this past Feb. and my TR surgery was March 31st,2010 and this is our first month TTC : )

Welcome zoom and needafriend.... Today was family day so didnt have a chance to chat, hope everyone is doing alright

Hi

So happy to find a thread that is so alive and kicking. I have joined a few that have been going a while and it's hard to get involved with some of the stuff. So many thanks for making me so welcome here.

Well I am 36 years young one girl of 12. Been with my OH for 20 months and soon knew we wanted to have some choice about a baby. Had reversal done in Oct 09 should have been done keyhole, but ended up being opened up due to not being able to open tubes. Turns out I have bad endo and had cysts. he removed the cysts but couldn't do the endo. I am back in 7th June to have endo removed, anyone else had endo removal?

So only one tube.:growlmad:
Still positive I will get a :bfp:

Thats me, like I said need to have a read throu and catch with where you are all up to. In the mean time I wish you all the best and cheers again for making me so welcom.:thumbup:

Cheers Zoe x

Oh I am testing on the 24th is anyone else?

Zx

Hi Ladies,

Sorry reedsgirl AF got you im going to nick her broom so can't get any of us ....lol

Well im 11 dpo today having lots of mixed symptons but trying hard not to spot...

Bb.s sore
Nausea for quite few days
Tiredness
CM creamy
Af Cramps

Looking on last month looks like same symptons might take a test on wed or test when missed who knows have a feeling she on way though.....

Jo x

Hi Ladies :)

Zoom - I'll be testing 24th May too :) I've also only one tube currently working (other is blocked) but keeping the positivity! Had a HSG a few weeks ago that confirmed all this, hopefully when I see my FS I will find out if he can open the other

Josey - fingers crossed AF doesn't show her ugly head this cycle!

Navy2Mom, I had gastric bypass too! You're the first person I've found who's had both RNY AND TR! I'm 17 months out from RNY...down to 128...I'm happy with that. Now I'm on CD 7 first month TTC after TR.

Navy2Mom, I had gastric bypass too! You're the first person I've found who's had both RNY AND TR! I'm 17 months out from RNY...down to 128...I'm happy with that. Now I'm on CD 7 first month TTC after TR.

That is awesome congrats on the weight loss:flower: I am 27 months post op from RYN and down to 133lbs :happydance: This is DH and Mines first month TTC to after TR. I am on CD 17-2 DPO and waiting to test!! Today i am feeling tired with an achy lower back and an Increased sex drive(not sure what that's all about) :shrug:

Good Morning Everyone :flower: Hope everyone is doing well I will have to go back an catch up on a little reading....I'll be on though out the day:)

Hi Zoom and Needafriend! Welcome...I had my TR in Oct 09, but we waited to try until Mar. They were only able to save one tube, but my hopes are high.

How was everyone's weekened? My family came to visit me, so it was good for me. I have my HSG today at 2pm. Wish me luck. If my one tube is still open we are going to try to do IUI.

Hope everyone has a wonderful wk!

Zoom and needafriend..My name is Jessica I am 30 yrs old with 4 wonderful children from prior marriage , Dh is 24 with no childre we had TR done in March of this mnth on Cycle 2 of ttc

Josey fxd that she stays away...goodluck on testing

Cheeky, peeepoo, Navy2mom and doingit4us..Hope all you ladies are doing ok

Asf checked cp and cm this am cp is HSO and I actually have a mixture of ewcm and whiteish cm...Maybe im not out this mnth...Fxd!!! oh and if I O late does that mean my period will be later?

Wow when did we move to TTc buddies and groups ..no wonder I wasnt able to find us:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->